Anyone else hoping an extremist will kill this piece of shit after he leaves office?

Anyone else hoping an extremist will kill this piece of shit after he leaves office?

who is he

Governor nig niggerson the whiteish brownish.

He uses his power to have a beach to himself. That's one thing. Wanting to kill him is another. You are actually worse than him OP

Shamo el heffe Chris Christie.(whale mating noises)

Nigger detected

I don't really give a shit, though? There's no obligation for me to be better, unlike him.

Oh my god that son of BITCH shut down a fucking BEACH all for himself and his fat fucking family I can't fucking believe this he deserves DEATH this is fucking OUTRAGEOUS

Not really, you should talk with someone OP.

You need to go to high, school. As a citizen you are obligated to not push for someone's murder

Dude deserves to be in prison for the bridgegate scandal. Everybody knows he ordered the lane closures.

I think so, a extreme high blood pressure will do the job

>closed some lane
>herp derp send him to jail
Is this what libtards masturbate to nowadays?

>Anyone else hoping an extremist will kill this piece of shit after he leaves office?
>I don't really give a shit, though? There's no obligation for me to be better, unlike him.
now here's some millennial over-the-top reasoning. i think he is wrong therefore everything i do to him is ok. wouldn't be surprised if you're both a feminist and SJW too.

>closing lanes to create traffic congestion as punishment for someone not supporting his reelection campaign.
>other people who worked for him are going to jail for him but not him
It's like you want elected officials to be corrupt

It's as if you masturbate to traffic congestion

What a stupid thing to say. What a stupid person you must be.

holy fuck check my image

Got me.

Says someone who wants to send someone to jail over traffic congestion

Your comment shows how little you know about the issue. How's summer break going?

Oh you want to talk about comments like how you want someone killed because they were on a beach

>you want someone killed because they were on a beach
Not that guy. Didn't your whore mother teach you how rude it is to join a conversation you can't follow?

You're responding to the wrong guy you giant thumb.

it was pretty clear

The irony when the actual op applies along with some random because they couldn't come up with an argument

>Hurr durr americunt nonsense

Sage