GET IN HERE BROS!!!

GET IN HERE BROS!!!

cuckers BTFO

The good guys won today

WHO /CHICAGO/ HERE?

I find it amusing yet not surprised that they threw in the towel in the last 2 minutes.

Today I am happy :^]

DETROIT REPORTING IN

Feels good man. Fuck Rodgers and fuck the Packers

Meth addicts BTFO.

Logan Square reporting.

>le where's the flag man

>packers window closed
>literally every other NFC north team is starting their ascent

F

The amount of domestic dispute calls to the trailer parks are going to be bad tonight.

I liked the part where the Packers lost.

I was charging a spiritbomb all season just for the Packers! No one knew when or where it would hit just that it would hit! So glad the impact was during the biggest game of the year for them! Also 3 hour flog delays and sickness. Someone wanted Green Bay to suffer for their flagrant use of memes and refball!

Fixed, fuck this shitty division

i love watching Joe Buck suck that A rod dick all the way to the very end .

Was losing to the Packers part of his plan?

we did it lads, our year once again

Oh come on at least they did better then the NFC West and AFC South.

Rodgers and Stafford have literally switched spots
He now just throws it up to Cook and hopes he catches it like the Calvin days

Not that it matters since he was benched so it looks like Hundley is the future now

This senpai

Goodnight packers

it should have been us getting blown out in the playoffs

Someone call the fire department!
>Woo woo!

Nah, just pull the fire alarm, they'll come

Feels go to be hated this much. No other division dick rides its rivals like the NFC North does the Pack. You all eat shit and suck nigger dick.

the refs could only get him so far, damn this feels gud

>two teams in one division make it into the playoffs
>what a shitty division

Chicago here. This game was so satisfying. I'm tired of the media riding rodgers dick. I hope they start talking about how much of a pouty baby he really is.

F

Kek.
>mfw the bears are out of contention by our bye week

it's a sad day for Packers fans but at least I'm not a Lions, Bears or Vikings fan lol

Fuck Goodell's "default good guys". Rodger's true colors came out toward the end, yelling at refs & teammates far after it was a lost cause. Didn't look like he did too much R-E-L-A-Xing

Giants fan here, thank you Falcons

bruh, if rodgers was playing for da bears or was a nigga, he would get shit on for his bullshit

the team deserved to be talked to like a fucking stepchild who just pissed on the floor, what game were you watching?

tough love hurts sometimes

When it's a four score game with 8 minutes left, you don't need to rub it in. Rodgers just a whiny babby who knows his best days are in the rear view mirror.

Bitch the Packers still owe you another loss in the PO before you can be bitter. Have your nigga WRs stick to the gay clubs in NYC instead of South Beac next time.

yeah OK you keep thinking that, he just played 9 games where he threw 1 interception and 24 TDs before today, but you keep telling yourself he's over the hill if you want

Nothing you can say will overshadow the fact that Rodgers memed them from 4-6 to 12-7 knocking out the #1 seed and a trip to a championship game. Remember when the Vikings were 5-0 and had the division in the bag?

Why is the rest of the division so obsessive and pathetic?

Preaching to the chior.

Ok, but he just played 2 games with 3 picks which should have been 4.

>QB taking a facemask penalty
lmao how fucking unglued do you have to be for that.

We'd never hear the fucking end of it if a black QB did that shit.

Don't you have some pretend team ownership to buy & a sheep to fuck?

I'm at a loss for words how fucking happy this game made me. It's a great day to be a fan in the NFC North.

Remember when the Packers were 2 losses away from 8-8 at best and the Vikings were 5-0 this season? Remember how all 3 NFCN teams had a chance to knock out the Packers with 1 loss and none of them could do it?

I think he might be the first quarterback to rip an opponent's helmet off by the facemask

For real though. If this was Cam, it's all we would hear all offseason.

Remember when the greatest quarterback of all time was shut out for an entire half against a terrible defense, then threw a hissy fit when he couldn't comeback?

bros

When did Brady do that?

>implying I think Rodgers is the GOAT

You faggots are embarrassing. I cant figure out whats more pathetic your fanbases or your teams.

I think your life is far more pathetic.

>no u

lmao just end your life already my man.

Remember when the Packers choked out of making the Super Bowl again?

But I'm sure Rodgers' play won't continue to drop off at all. And I'm sure the defense will be way better next year. And I'm sure the Lions and Vikings won't improve at all. And I'm sure Bridgewater will miss the entire year again. And I'm sure Levy and Ansah will be injured for most of the year again.

I'm sure.

I'm sure.

>posting le tiny dick man
someone sure has their insecurities kek

Im sure a majority of those things wont happen when it comes to the dumpster fire that is rest of the NFCN.

>attack on my masculinity.
Are you gay or a woman?

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Jesus christ a thread where all 3 teams come to shitpost and one fudgepacker blows you the fuck out.

Belvidere Bears fan here. We gonna take this division back next year.

>they're still playing that State Farm commercial

If you had a real qb in Chicago, would you want him to get hurt in the last 2 minutes of a game that didn't matter anymore?

damn dude, moar?
You can say whatever bears shit you want if you post her.

Were you sure that Aaron Rodgers was gonna put up 0 points in the first half today too? 'Cause if so, I'll take your word for it.

>Coming into a thread that isn't about the teams you like.
Sad.

A real QB wouldn't play so badly in the NFCCG that the game was completely out of hand for most of the second half.

His best days are behind he's only gonna get slower and his fat ass pass blockers are gonna keep getting injured.

>this salty
44-21

Da Bears

we did it lads

She makes my cock sneeze. Boone County's finest

PUCKERS MAD
JOE BUCK ON SUICIDE WATCH
NFC NORTH IS UP FOR GRABS NEXT YEAR

Nigga

>We had it firmly in hand but let it go since Stafford wasn't the same after injuring his inger

>implying Zimmer still has control of that locker room
>implying Minnesotas DBs didn't directly defy their head coaches orders
>implying Teddy "literally a nigger" bridgewater is better than Sam "bush nigger" Bradford
>implying Detroit won't be Detoilet
>implying Chicago won't be shitcago
Lmaoing at your fsggot teams enjoy 12 collective wins next year

Jersey Pupper has failed GB

>cowcucks spam their meme QB on Sup Forums
>lose
>packers spam their totally straight QB on Sup Forums
>lose
Maybe you should stop spamming threads of shitty QBs?

gee?

It works for Brady though

>it's the let's pretend we're a fan of the other NFC North teams and laugh at the Packers thread

You're right. All he needed to do was put up 45 points with a bunch of sick, injured receivers while leading the team in rushing yards. What a bum

Idiot. NFC north is the most banter of all divisions. Just cause you don't have the same rapport in your division doesn't make the based border battles in da North a ruse

Worst banter. It's just a bunch of niggers from detroit, chicago, and minneapolis who can bately put a sentence together trying to troll a bunch of hillbillies in Wisconsin who actually have to work to feed their kids

> Packers fans posting all the racist salty shit

Gee, it's like your fanbase is exclusively flyover rednecks or something

>wisconsin & michigan
>working

theres a reason they voted trump, its because theyre desperate

never gonna get it

We are all falconbros today