I just had sex with a 10 year old, AMA!

I just had sex with a 10 year old, AMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

terrorscoop.com/muslim-imam-urges-denmark-legalize-pedophilia-child-brides-says-part-culture/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264729/Child-bride-13-dies-internal-injuries-days-arranged-marriage-Yemen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How old are you?

Why have you not killed yourself yet?

when are you going to kill your self

Pics or didnt happen.

Why would he?

I can't moron, because i do i will get ban. use your fuckin brain u oxygen thief.

What's your adress?

10 year old male or female?

How did it feel when your dick broke her hymen?

Did she like it?

No, you did not.
If you did, cool.
You're a slightly disgusting human being if the thing knew what sex was and said yes, and you're an absolutely disgusting human being if the thing knew or did not know what sex was and said no.

are you going to marry her?

Whit an 10 year Old Shot gut that deepthroated you?

how did you do it... you think you'll get caught?

Female obviously, thats what the fuckin picture is might to indicate u fuckin aspie dumb shit.

>He fucked a child
>Saying he shouldn't kill himself

The fuck is wrong with you and him?

10 year old dog

Greentext plz

In this day and age, how you stuoid enough to not know how to beat Sup Forums ban... also mods are asleep. Its the little bitches bedtime

Why are'nt you in jail yet?

who came first?

greentext ^^^

10 year old bitch is 70 is dog years. OP you sick beastiality fuck.

Hi newfriend. Welcome to Sup Forums.

It's my neighbors daughter, whenever he goes to work I volunteer to babysit her and then I made her touch my dick and it all escalated into wantin to suck my dick, then I gradually turned it into fucking her pussy tl;dr I just tricked her.

Did she cry?

where are you from? :)

Lol. Smooth. Now just gotta pray she dont tell or neighbor will kill you.

What do you look like?

Pics or it didn't happen

Is she the only on your harem, or hallah has been merciful and gave you more wives?
Pic related.

This is cringe worthy bait

More important, what does she look like?

Triggering normies ITT I see

keep up the good work user!

you should be in jail.

If i met you i would break both your legs, both your arms, then douse you in petrol and light you on fire you horrible cunt.

you are no better than the priests who fuck little boys.

you are subhuman.

She cried after I stopped fuckin the shit out of her, to go and to go and something. Althought I can't understand why. Hopefully I traumatized her to some degree because it's satisfying seeing other peoples children getting mentally fucked xD

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fucking fake. Who in their right mind lets a 42 yo neighbor babysit their 10 yo. Also pussy sex with a 10 yo isn't possible.. Unless you have a micro dick, which might explain why you are a pedophile degenerate

YEah Bullshit

What will you do when your neighbor finds out what you've done?

No you wouldnt. You are a pathetic little snowflake who wouldnt do shit in real life. All faggots like you do is try to talk tough behind a keyboard.

not even trying
sage

low quality bait

You keep telling yourself its not possible....

terrorscoop.com/muslim-imam-urges-denmark-legalize-pedophilia-child-brides-says-part-culture/

>it's ok liberal friends, she'll win by a landslide

ITT: New /b.

No sense of humor at all. Just another bunch of uppity cunts looking for any excuse to be judgy and mralfag at others.

/b is dead

Saving these
>sage

Greentext nowww

You realise that if she cried after that she will most likely tell your neighbour and you'll be in prison in couple of hours, right? But well, this is a shit quality bait so it's understandable

>it's satisfying seeing other peoples children getting mentally fucked xD

Are you taking lithium?
Did you forget to take it?

Here, have some more

nice dude, do you have a pick of here at least?

At least add some greentext story so I can get off

>Also pussy sex with a 10 yo isn't possible

show nudes Bros.

Thats the dumbest rumor ever. It used to ne super for girls to marry at 10-13. Younger sometimes. So obviously sex is possible.

Was it hard to get your cock into her pussy? How did she react?

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

She was afraid at first and pretty scared, but I told her everything is fine and I just "loved her" and this why I was doing this. After I told her those words she willingly let me fuck her pussy. I only got in half way for the first few minutes but then after those, it went in all the way and her body started to clench up and she started to squeel. But she allowed me that submissive guillible ragdoll.

Got a chuckle out of those tabs. Well played, user.

>Could you sit down over here for a minute?

Are you Pakistani?

Is she blonde, white, asian, black?

No, I am black/african. Probably why my neighbor trusted me more to baby sit his daughter.

How big is your cock?
Do you think she will tell?
In what positions did you fuck her?

It is, they just donĀ“t live after the fact.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264729/Child-bride-13-dies-internal-injuries-days-arranged-marriage-Yemen.html

I wouldn't trust a nigger with my kid

Was the kid white?

OPS either lying or gotta tiny dick. No way anyone close to average sized could get in a 10 year old pussy. So what is it Mr .1 inches

*unless proof is provided to prove otherwise.

seriously though... what if this dude is serious, like i know a majority on Sup Forums is bs, but what if... o.o

How would you know faggot?

me and him have been friends for a long time and tbh no one thinks blacks can be pedos, only the whities.

I gotta agree, I raped a 13 yo when I was 18 and her pussy was really tight, had trouble getting my cock in and even though I'm pretty long, I am pretty average in girth

Guess not too many of you lurked around limewire and some tor sites huh? Then again...I guess I'm old as fuck compared to most of you...

I fuck a little girl too, it appened in indonesia. she was 12. I was 27. A guy call me for sell her daughter virginity for 3000$ I have no problem with money, so I didn't refuse. now I'm 33 and I will return here for enjoi my second experience whit a virgin girl, I'm looking for 8 years old girl.

yep. I've been here since habbo hotel. there has always been the cancer... but since 2016, it's gotten sooo bad. this place is fucking over.

How big is your cock?
> 7 incues
Do you think she will tell?
> No I think she might've fallen in love with me
In what positions did you fuck her?
I fucked her in a doggy style position.

Get blood on your dick?

>so much this

>Doggy style with a 10 yr old
Instant boner

did you record or take pics?

Yes, I uploaded it on a deepweb site. Not going to upload it here ofc xD.

>being this new

stick it on PD with the name 'OP is a lying faggot'

>do a mediafire file
>with a block notes
>write on the block notes the url
>past here the link

what site

Good man. Ignore these fucking newfags that think fucking kids is wrong. It wasn't always illegal you know...

Kek