Why's that guy pretending he's a chick again?

Why's that guy pretending he's a chick again?
Why has this become a thing

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17045228
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because OP is a faggot

How would one go about having manners with this new terminology? Yes ma'am and yes sir now no longer matter?

Fuck who you want, get a new fucking bathroom, I do not care but the burden of terminology is on the person wishing to be called something else, not me. Look like a bitch, get called a she and the pronouns associated with it. Want something different, ask. Quite simple.

I also thought he was, but he isn't. He has real gender dysphoria.

Wow you bigot cis male genderfluid people should be respected

Because we have allowed it to become a thing. Now they think they're actually the opposite sex and are entitled to use a restroom of their choosing. We all need to stop playing into their delusions.

Careful mate I just saw a popular thread on Twitter where feminists are saying "male and female" should disappear from hospitals and medicine

When a nurse disagreed the femcunt went all "I know how medicine works anyways, don't @ me!!!!!"

Fuck me sideways

Something in the water. And liberals with there victim complex. seems like every young white guy I see looks gay as shit now.
acts gay.. We are in a serious low t-crisis

I'm transracial. On the outside people see me as white, but really I'm black.

My birth name is Ryan, but my name is now Tyrone. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge my race is transracist

so is it Ryan or Tyrone your slave name?

We need to reset the clock back 40,000 years to a time where men were high test chasing thicc women around the European tundra.

They are Faggots

Fucking retard.
Thon is the gender neutral pronoun.

reminder that in the future, if medicine could choose between altering the body, or correcting the brain, the latter would be much preferable. if you're born as a man. no-one but nature can make you a woman. being butchered by a doctor will always be inferior than what nature gave you. When we reach this level of science, tranny's will be simply extinct

If medicine can correct the brain in the future then chances are SJWs would go extinct
But the direction we're headed rn it's more likely competitive research will have gone extinct in the meanwhile

Like seriously though, why the fuck are SJWs so averse to competition, and are actively seeking to destroy it
I understand they're absolutely shit at everything but if things keep heading in that direction then the general level of skill will plummet. Be it games, actual jobs, anything competitive really

Dear God, man! I don't know if I could procreate with woman of such a form after being exposed to such lithe and graceful forms in this lifetime. This would require a full wipe and reset.

You'll soon learn to love the curves or be left behind.

And without the element of competition, society as a whole will suffer. No incentive, no perceivable reason to strive. No perceivable reason to learn more than is required at the bare minimum.. Now you should see why the elites love their useful idiot SJW's so much. They are the perfect footsoldiers for them. They are using them to create the conditions that are favorable to the elite. If everyone is dumb and complacent they don't have to worry about someone seeing through their schemes. They can use their power and access to knowledge to grind the people beneath their heel.

>
>t. bbw chaser
You go ahead and enjoy my dude. I'll pass.

This faggot in particular is just doing it for the attention.
He literally is a dude in a dress, since he's let it slip he has no intention of transitioning.

While it's heartening to know he's doing nothing irreversible and might one day snap out of it, he's still a slimy sack of shit.

Stop right there, tumblr scum

tl;tr

God bless

Yeah he's a cunt, but idk I kinda wanna hatefuck him

Venus figurines are exaggerated representations of an ideal woman from a time before agriculture.

Also, fat and thicc are different, for the 100th time, you absolute,child molesting faggot.

Read half of the post, but well - it's just another rant and i think it has one major flaw. It fails to adress that being overweight was considered hot in certain times because it was a sign of prosperity. The same can be said for ancient statues - of course a female with massive fat tits and chubby fat would look hot to a prehistoric human who has to fight each day to survive. Now since that wouldn't have fit together with the argument of the poster which is why he carefully avoided it.
One sided arguments everywhere.

>Venus figurines are exaggerated representations of an ideal woman from a time before agriculture.
Nope. No evidence has ever been found for that

>Also, fat and thicc are different
Nice try, tumblr.

If that was the case, the contemporary paintings and statues would reflect that. They don't.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17045228
>A history of obesity, or how what was good became ugly and then bad.
>Abstract
>Chronic food shortage and malnutrition have been the scourge of humankind from the dawn of history. The current worldwide epidemic of obesity, now recognized as a public health crisis, is barely a few decades old. Only after the technological advances of the eighteenth century did a gradual increase in food supply became available. The initial effect of these advances in improved public health and amount, quality, and variety of food was increased longevity and body size. These early favorable outcomes of technological advances notwithstanding, their incremental effect since the Second World War has been an overabundance of easily accessible food, coupled with reduced physical activity, that accounts for the recent increased prevalence of obesity. Obesity as a chronic disease with well-defined pathologic consequences is less than a century old. The scarcity of food throughout most of history had led to connotations that being fat was good, and that corpulence and increased "flesh" were desirable as reflected in the arts, literature, and medical opinion of the times. Only in the latter half of the nineteenth century did being fat begin to be stigmatized for aesthetic reasons, and in the twentieth century, its association with increased mortality was recognized. Whereas early reports listed obesity as a risk factor for mortality from "chronic nephritis," the subsequent recognition of the more common association of obesity with diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease altered the listings and questioned its being a risk factor for kidney disease. An enlarging body of evidence, accrued over the past decade, now indicates a direct association of obesity with chronic kidney disease and its outcomes.

Don't have fitting pictures atm, but we kind of covered this in school.

Attention

What do they choose the word they. It doesn't make any fucking sense can someone please explain this to me. Like I'm supposed to refer to a single person as day or they? When the word they specifically means more than one person

so the study essentially states that being fat is bad, always has been and despite the fact that some people used to like fat disgusting fucks, people have finally come around to it

this is what i have believed my whole life along with every other rational person

I think it is derived from german which has common roots with english.
In german we have the word "sie" which at the same time means "they", "her", and "gender neutral polite adressing of a person". The english language didn't adopt this word, i think the closest is the word "thou". People want to add another word to your vocabulary which isn't an entirely bad thing - accurate formulations are a good thing.

Because in America stupid people have the freedom to be as stupid as they want.

The main problem with your opinion is that you have the right opinion for the wrong reasons. You think being fat is disgusting, and try to rationalize it for yourself, so you desperately search for things to support your irrational disgust. If you hate fat people for being slobs who cost money for the majorety you have my blessing, but this way you're just an angry little faggot who cannot take a step back and rationally de construct his own perceptions.
Yes, the study acknowleges that being fat is an indicator for being unhealthy but also that there was a time when it was considered hot which is the opposite of what you just stated.

People like what they like. That's well within their rights and nothing you could rationalize. If you're cool with being fat, fine, but don't expect others to LIKE it, too.

its not just adding a single word, there's like a list of over 40 words to replace 10 at most, and none of them translate into any language other than English

retard fag didnt read your shit response lmao

no you don't get respect for just being a snowflake just like how normal people don't get respect just for being normal. You earn respect you entitled man-child. (I mean woman-child)