Ok Sup Forums, a quick hypothetical:

Ok Sup Forums, a quick hypothetical:
A loan shark has offered you a job, because his thug refuses to perform the task. The job involves busting up a literal retard with down syndrome. The more you bust him up, the more likely he is to cough up the cash. Obviously if you kill him or make him physically unable to pay, you get nothing. The reward is $100,000 USD and a permanent job of bashing retards, women, children, etc, if you wish. For the sake of this hypothetical, the odds of you getting caught are almost 0. Do you take the job? What do you do to the retard? If $100k isn't enough, how much would it take?

I'd try to remove every single third 21 chromosome from his genome. He'll then be grateful and give me the reward. I'd also win a Noel prize and $1 000 000. Doublewinrar

So basically you're asking are you a moral person or are you not you could have just said that

No faggot. The question is how much money your morals are worth to you.

>Christmas prize

just beware of retard strength... it's a real thing

Realize the hundred thousand dollars is chump change for some of us and a whole lot of money for others. You have to use an absolute metric that applies evenly to all of us.

I forget, most of the people on Sup Forums are surgeons, architects or engineers

>If $100k isn't enough, how much would it take?
Checkmate faggot, commit suicide.

>If $100k isn't enough, how much would it take?
Learn to fucking retard you fucking nigger

I'd do it, almost 0% chance of getting caught is what seals it

where is 100k chump change? you live in a fantasy world, faggot.

I was born into money.

You forget, he is a astronaut cowboy millionaire

I was born into more, I am the son of a billionaire and I own 52 yachts
So fuck you poor man

>Having a job, that already pays close to 100k
>quitting that job
>Start beating up retards for same money

Would you as edgy teen?

I'd kick the shit out of anyone for a fucking dollar

uh sure retard, go ask your parents for 100k in cash and watch them laugh in your retarded face as they tell you how much of a mistake you are

Everyone on Sup Forums is a millionaire, don't think you are so special
Besides my job pays close to 200k so fuck you

ok they pay you 100k everyday? month? didnt think so. but if thats chump change why not give me your years salary. get real jack ass, even millionaires would hate to lose 5% of their cash. you stupid faggot.

Ah, I see, zero reading comprehension. Are you the retard, I would have to beat up?

And 100k p.a. is not even wizardry to achieve.

Do I have to face legal problems?
Where did you see, that anyone was loosing money? Are you samefagging with the other reply? You have to quit your job for this one and it would yield the same amount of money to most peoples current job.

>Being this poor