Roosh V is degeneracy

After a long research of a few hours I've realized that roosh v and most of his "red pill" knowledge is dgeneracy.

for example, he promotes promiscuity:

>this doesn’t mean number closing a girl in front of your woman (though you should be doing this when you’re not with her anyway vis-à-vis keeping your abundance mentality intact)

returnofkings.com/76238/3-ways-to-keep-your-woman-from-cheating

knowing this, what articles and researches and God bless me, what intellectuals of the manosphere and the true red pill (not just a bunch of betas in denial) would you recomend me?

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/why-the-female-anti-feminist-is-a-feminist-in-disguise
rooshv.com/letter-from-a-member-of-the-global-elite
disenchantedscholar.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/roosh-v-and-european-women/
aaronsleazy.blogspot.com.br/2012/09/roosh-v-sucks-with-women-and-doesnt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Men who can't get laid listen to guy who can get laid and tells them how he gets laid.

Why are MENA guys such insufferable douchebags? Roosh talks about treating white women as sex objects, but I'd bet he'd chimp the fuck out if he saw his sister with a white guy.

>would you recomend me?

Daryush Valizadeh:

>Why The Female “Anti-Feminist” Is A Feminist In Disguise
(...)
>I’ve had numerous “anti-feminists” in infiltrated movements (alt right, gamergate, men’s rights) attack me to the point where I can’t tell the difference between them and standard issue SJWs, even though our enemy is supposedly the same.
(...)
>These anti-feminist females are not traditional and not even conservative. They are liberals in disguise. You can ask them these questions to reveal where their true sympathies lie:
>“Are you against homosexual marriage?”
>“Do you believe its ideal for a woman to remain a virgin until she gets married?”
>“Do you believe that its best for children to be raised by a stay-at-home mother?”
>“Do you believe a woman’s choices should be constrained by her husband, tribe, or church with the intention of doing what’s best for her?”
>“Do you believe it’s wrong for a young girl to find herself by traveling around the world and trying new experiences?”
>Good luck finding an anti-feminist who says yes to even two of the above questions.
rooshv.com/why-the-female-anti-feminist-is-a-feminist-in-disguise

for the record, roosh brags about being an expert of the day game and getting laid ona dailly basis.

well obviously.

PUAtards and r9k betas alike should be supporting ARRANGED MARRIAGE and realize that if people married young as virgins, none of the problems that both feminists and MRAs complain about would exist.

Alpha and beta are lies, humans aren't animals, and until the late 19th century with the introduction of the big lie that is darwinism, nobody thought in such terms.

Parents were involved in courtship process and people married their social and physical equals. None of this bullshit about how you should become an "alpha" ape and fuck lots of bitches.

Chad is every bit as much a manchild as the people they make fun of

oh the fucking irony.

while he's often right about so-called "Redpilled" women being attention whores, he misses the fact that PUAs like him ARE ALSO CLOSET FEMINISTS.

Philanderers propagate slut culture. They validate sluts by fucking them by the truckload. They don't see that while perhaps virginity is more important for females, sexual liberation goes both ways.

He's becoming more redpilled as time goes on

rooshv.com/letter-from-a-member-of-the-global-elite

>people married their social and physical equals

I thought hypergamy was the trend in that time.

100% true

>omg someone has a different opinion then me, let's tell Sup Forums!

Yes! "Anti-feminist women" are opportunist sluts that are trying to deceive men and look cool and different so they can get the best of both worlds - so they can benefit from feminism and oldschool chivalry at the same time. Women that say they are against feminism still benefit from it every second of every single day.

Slut culture is perpetuated by many different forces, and it is on such a roll in the West that there is almost nowhere you can look, almost nowhere you can go where it doesn't have a strong presence.

This is just another macho primitive, without any wider horizons and general knowledge, so yes, he is a fucking useless degenerate

We need people that create any valuable culture. Mysoginism, concentrating only on sex and the physical is just another form of degeneracy of retards who want to come across as intellectuals

You people should really just fucking stay away from the PC and read things that are valuable, like idk, Mark Twain or whoever you pick

Stop wasting time on some random uneducated broscience retard

Puto cuck

dijo el beta ardido, que por leer dos o tres articulos en /r/theredpill ya siente que le puede bajar la novia al que le hace bullying en la universidad.

RooshV is a brown sand nigger who regurgitates tips from other low-life PUAs on how to fuck White women.

disenchantedscholar.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/roosh-v-and-european-women/

aaronsleazy.blogspot.com.br/2012/09/roosh-v-sucks-with-women-and-doesnt.html

with that said, I like his blog.

Regresa a Hispachan a defender mujeres que nunca te tirarás. Mátate, cornudo.

hispaque?, pero es exactamente lo contrario a lo que estoy haciendo cabron, lee el thread.

they're all fucking morons and demagogues, read good literature to understand human nature when you aren't out there figuring it out yourself, and read good philosophy to understand the self and how to merge the ego into it

>I only continue to read CH for the commentary on Europe.
>I take a literal Nordicist with prose more florid than Queen lyrics seriously

fucking kek, what a true intellectual. CH reads like a BPD guy on a manic streak

Reading Roosh's article about convincing your girl to get an abortion really opened my eyes to what the "manosphere" is all about.

I've never found a writer who is about traditional masculinity. Maybe some hardcore traditionalist Christian blogs. For me I just try to study what masculinity meant to people in the past, before the darkness fell.

unironically, look at some "third world" countries to get a view of what traditional masculinity once meant in the west.

the whole concept of "third world" is brainwashing from the american corporatist side of the Jew spectrum (the other being communist).

this is a hard pill to swallow but some of today's third worlds are better men than almost every single western man

that gif holy shit

pathetic is all i can say to his act

he should have stayed on youtube giving vague tips and not going after the shekels on tour

an actual sandnigger whose life's work it is to fuck as many top tier European women as possible. It's hilarious to watch Sup Forums unironically suck his dick.

Oh jeez, Christians will say anything to cover up their insecurity.

He actually rapes them

And nobody here likes him, he' a fucking sandnigger