92% of left-wing activists live with their parents

92% of left-wing activists live with their parents

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

Other urls found in this thread:

patrick-fournier.com/d/cours7-2016.pdf
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
youtu.be/f9pzKGbWFmE
thesavvystreet.com/hitler-and-the-death-of-free-speech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's quite fucking obvious, since they're broke and jobless, otherwise they wouldn't be left activists

not a shock.

That's communism for you.

Obviously. People who don't live with their parents have jobs and don't have time to go burn cars in the middle of the day.

0% of right wing activists live with their parents. Because they're still in School and live with the grandparents.

Activistism tends to be a thing that young people engage in, same with the 60s protests. Jobs are harder to get then back then which is a reason to protest. Also with the wealth inequality and a pay gap that no longer supports people more people tend to live at home longer.

so MLK was a young faggot as was malcom X and were not in there 30's and 40's?

so lauren southern and blaire white are still in school?

Stop embarrassing the USA kid.

No they weren't mister straw man

wanna tell there wives that?

how am i embarrassing the USA?

Learn to read before showing everyone how stupid you are, kid.

i knowhow to read and you called me a strawman for reporting that most legitament protesters are old fags.

Get a dictionary, son.

Yes but you are pointing out the ages of a couple of the older minorities of protestors. This doesn't prove anything other then you are not paying attention.

Christ, this thread is a train wreck. I agree with the main point, but good lord

I agreed with the man point and then tried to justify the reasoning behind it. Then the thread got a moron whom I can't even tell whose side they are on.

so people rioting is the same as protesting? i didn't see no protesting at G20

So true.

92% of idiots think any statistic the media posts is accurate. 100% of impressionable faggots who side all Democrat, or all Republican are mouth breathing idiots falling for dumbass bipartisan distraction bullshit. Corporations, lobbying and big money decide how everything happens. Whatever little faggot side you and your dumbass impressionable little mind does not matter. At all.

This is nothing new.

Hell, I'd like to go out and beat those leftist pigs, but I have a job, bills, and a family.

One, I don't know why you are bringing that up to me. Two, there was plenty of protesting in Hamburg for the G20 in addition to people rioting. Three, seriously what the fuck?

Got time to be on Sup Forums posting dumb shit seems like you got time and are just lazy.

can you show me the protesting as i haven;t seen one instance of it over all the antifa facists punching reporters and beating the shit out of people they don't agree with.

>92% of left-wing activists
Yet, the normal left is more intelligent than the right.

lol, that bitch deserved it for chucking bottles at people.

>more intelligent than the right.
*brainwashed

the moderate left is going right as the extreme left is pushing them out.

yeah we all know antifa are communist faggots who dont HAVE to work, because they are the literal bourgeoisie and do nothing but get in the actual working class's fucking way. yesterday they made me late for work by blocking the metro. they are fucking niggers deserve who to be shot

why is your argument style so gay, you sound like a woman bitching

patrick-fournier.com/d/cours7-2016.pdf
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713

Yeah, majority of them is young, over 90% are guys. People in their teens and early 20s living with their parents ? Shocking !
What a load of horseshit.

ITT: retards that think nazi's aren't going to gas them to clean up the gene pool once they take power.

I could but you wouldn't accept it. You've made up your mind and nothing I show you will change it.

Maybe because I am gay? You sound like a moron.

oh now I see, its because you are gay. thanks for clearing it up

You realize they only write those stories in order to discredit them, right?

>TFW the working class is too ignorant to stand up for themselves and too ignorant to see when others are standing up for them

>antifa
>fascists

Pick one retard. you can't be anti fascist and a fascist at the same time.

mmm tasty ad hominem fallacy is tasty.

One thing I don't understand lately is that the right now characterizes the left as sensitive special snowflakes who are weak. Also now they are violent people who are also dangerous as well. Those two things don't seem to add up to me now.

antifa is a facist orginization.

No problem

I am aware of that. Where are you going with this?

youtu.be/f9pzKGbWFmE

no

get the fuck out to /pol

then why do they fell like censorship is an apropriate response to something they don't like?

>TFW you are such a cousin fucker you think anti fascists are fascists.

did your mother fail multiple attempts at aborting you, or do you choose to be this fucking stupid?

source: bild.de

nice b8 you have there. better luck next time

>too ignorant to stand up for themselves

we voted trump faggot. why do you think these fucking niggers, who look indistinguishable from the Islamic state in their uniform somehow are standing up for me? from what ive seen, all they want to do is destroy my property and threaten the only means I have to supporting my family. the working class HATES antifa

because the last time we did nothing to fascists they started ww2 retard. did you not get that far in history before the extra chromosome stopped you from paying attention?

comedic genius

so censoring people isn't facist? using physical violence on someone you disagree with is not a facist response? then hitler was the least facist person i know.

100% of Donald Trump supporters are soulless, morally bankrupt assholes. And that is an absolute fact.

>fucks his sister and is stupid enough to think people fighting for the rights of the working class are also hated by the working class

the only workers that hate anti fascists are bootlickers hoping to get some capitalist dick to suck on.

so to beat the brown coats you become become the brown coats?

I can't wait until you get lynched.

>LARPing as revolutionaries is going to stop a worldwar

you make me laugh, how can you faggots take yourselves so seriously?

censoring fascists isn't fascist. it's how they should be treated, because it is how they will treat us

neither is killing them. my grandpa killed plenty of fascist, is he a fascist now too?

TFW you're sooo fucking stupid, you think you shouldn't use violence against a regime built on violence.

i swear americans should read their history books beyond the cold war propaganda lol

PS how is speaking your mind and have everyone judge you a facist thing? last time i checked hitler was the one shutting up alternitive opinions

so you think fascists are gonig to win and kill me for my beliefs? they'll be killing you once they pull you out of your mothers basement. retards don't get to live in the 4th Reich

cool story bro. if you want to be a pussy like pre ww2 germany, and let fascists do their thing, go ahead. if you're going to take the cowards way out you shouldn't mock those who choose not to do the same.

do you really thing everyone against you is a nazi? retards on Sup Forums do exist.
how are they facist for letting people listen and give there own opinions and allow everyone to speak wether they agree or not?

>we're the only hope
it's time to grow up and realize just how insignificant you are. This is what happens when you're told you're a special and wonderful all your life. Last line of defense amiright, nothing persoel kid.

no one likes antifa outside of your fucking university dude. everyone who sees them in the streets looks at them with DISDAIN. get a fucking job

if speaking you mind means you are telling me you plan to kill inferior races and use violence to control society (you know like a fascist) then you don't deserve to be treated like a human being, since you don't plan on treating anyone else like one.

>MFW you can't answer what facist things there doing

They are the TRUE Americans. This parasite asshole Trump IS NOT one of us.

It's that simple, kiddo. We don't want him. He's gotta go. The patriots are working on it as you land slugs do nothing to protect our country from the Trump rat.

wait so your entire argument is that you can justify violence, by using a strawman you already decided was what the opposition to you thinks?

i think people waving nazi flags, and calling for the death of inferior races are nazi's

fascists need power to use violence, until then thy have to play nice since they suck on authorities dick. they did the same thing in pre ww2 germany. they wanted to make their country great again lol sound familiar? so if you want to let history repeat itself go ahead and stand aside.

>treating
this person is stupid, and a fascist. Thats all

everyone is allowed to speak even the most vile human on the planet, do we have to listen? no but we can ridicule him in response.

i think people waving nazi flags, and calling for the death of inferior races are nazi's

fascists need power to use violence, until then thy have to play nice since they suck on authorities dick. they did the same thing in pre ww2 germany. they wanted to make their country great again lol sound familiar? so if you want to let history repeat itself go ahead and stand aside.

Calling people 'kid' on Sup Forums is probably the gayest Things one can Do.

so, these are the people who regularly beat up alt-righters?

The waste majority of people think antifa is a joke or troublemaking drug users. The working class is not doing drugs and kicking trash cans over. They maintain the society and economy which allows for theese degenerates to operate, which is a good thing to remember as they could squash you like bugs if they get enough of the bullshit.

if im the only hope, it's because everyone else is too scared to stand up and stop it. like ivve said before, let fascist take over. im not the kid with mental problems that's going to be carted off to a gas chamber lol.

So, who are the fascists that antifa are protesting against? Names.

you mean surprise superman punch them in the face, and not even manage to knock them down despite having a running start lol

anti-fa is not left wing activists. Anti-fa is a bunch of uneducated morons.

Left wing activists don't wear masks.

if you kill/censor a fascist, you aren't being a fascist. you are only treating them the same way they want to treat the rest of the world.

my grandfather killed fascist, does that make him one too?

>so if you want to let history repeat itself

OH PLEASE
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!
I want history to repeat itself so fucking bad. I want to be a part of it. I missed it and it looks like I'm gonna be in my prime for when it comes back, and this time in the USA.

OH GLORIOUS NIGGERBAT, YOU WILL FINALLY SEE SOME USE.

who is calling for that? last time i check laurn sothern and milo yiannopoulos were not calling for those and yet they were explictly targeted and called nazis even though they gave there opponents a platform to share there ideas and debate.

calling someone "kid" in any circumstance really.

Good little drone, do what you're told. Accept the leaders we foist on you unconditionally.

WORK comrade, that is all we require of you. TOIL for us.

TRUMP has never put in a hard day's work IN HIS LIFE. He has stupid, mindless dingbats like you to do it for him.

Do you want ANYTHING more out of life than a place to sleep and a car?

Who are these patriots that you speak of?

Because the real patriots, the ones who have worn uniforms in the past and have taken an oath to defend the Constitution OVERWHELMINGLY voted for Trump.

>truth

MFW your still not answering how there being facists

that logic let hitler take power. if you want that then keep doing nothing like pre ww2 germany lol. i love the idea of the US being the baddies for the next world war.

Its sunday. Where I live no one protests anyway.

#fascistlogic

> mother fucked her brother, and made someone stupid enough to think anti fascists are fascists.

>implying i'm american
you racist, we get to elect our leaders, and change them out if we're displeased. What's so hard to understand about that? sure you want change- a huge majority enjoy the democratic system, and you can call them retards all day long, but you live on their mercy.

Trump's a chickenshit DRAFT DODGER. He took FOUR FUCKING deferments for his ouchy feet. Fuck that slimy rapist bitch.

The standards for entry into the GOP are so damn low. You guys will hold oyur nose and accept anything as long as it means a win for your corporate overlords. Long live WalMart and Donald Trump, eh you fucktards?

More money for the oil-rich 1% ers!! I think we just just put rings in your noses and lead you right into the death camps starting today. You would go without a fight.

you may want to hail your fuhrer and read this

thesavvystreet.com/hitler-and-the-death-of-free-speech/

#fascistlogic

ftw