Fuck housing agencies in UK. Fucking fees for everything...

Fuck housing agencies in UK. Fucking fees for everything. Additional 400 quid to pay just so they can put your name into the computer. Fuck them all, I'd rather be homeless.

If you can't pay 400 quid then you truly don't deserve housing

fuck you as well

How much is your rent, what is the place like?

It's getting abolished sooner or later this year

rent is 420 pounds, it's a single bedroom, furnished flat. Quite nice.

#corbyn4PM

Where?

Hahahahahaha

Fucking tramp, get a job you chav.

In a fucking shithole that is Crewe

What flag even is that?

Purple brick?

Look on gumtree m8

That's what the British flag looked like before we incorporated Ireland into the union.

This basically

be careful with this

first house the renter wanted it back and had me on a rolling contract

seconed house was listed as a commuter house but its slap bang in the middle of a council estate and everyone seems to be completley mental and extremly low iq, the don't seem to sleep and it has to be constant noise

they don't like not broken things

lol

Trying to find a place in London, breaking my balls

Just use a bit of common savvy. I found my place on gumtree and it's cushty.

FAKKIN ELL POSH IN ERE INNIT
ROIGHT YAW TELLIN ME OI HAV TA PAY 4HUNDRED SQUIDS JUST TO LIVE ERE LUV DO OI ATLEAST GET A LIL OF THE OL IN N OUT LUV?

That flag's about 216 years out of date, bud.

Can't get a job when the countries being fucked by pakis

If a paki is getting a job over you, then maybe you're just shit.

shut up bauldric

You're a lazy entitled fucking prick kys

I work for a letting agency. Down south they rip you off, ours is cheap.

Government's fucking this industry though, start saving in a help to buy ISA lad. Over the next few years it's gonna get harder to find a house to rent coz the government is fucking landlords over big time (keep in mind that most of the industry is made up of people who aren't multi millionaires, one of our landlords is a fucking gardener and one works in homebase. Most of them are normal people trying to pay their bills like the rest of us).

Soon there's gonna be no houses available to rent and as we all know it's hard fucking work buying a house st the moment. Start saving unless you want to live with your parents forever

haha which road bro i live in Crewe wanna grab a beer?

im a landlord in the UK who uses an agency,
in 6months I made 3000 in rent, the agency took 1,100 in fees for setting up and exiting. Every time a tenant leaves I repay the 1,100... Never again. Landlords are ripped off too.

Go private?
Or move somewhere cheaper.

Tfw 3 bed with nice views and garden near Glasgow. 400 pm. It's great really. No fees from agent at all

Can't understand why people are desperate to live in expensive shithole like London.

That's coz it's illegal to charge fees is Scotland

Hahahahahahahahaha

Go join the fucking EDL you lazy fuck. Blaming foreigners for taking jobs they are skilled at, and you could never get even if they weren't in this country.

I had no idea. Fucking nice. I am intending to move down to the Yorkshire dales to start a family though. I will bare this in mind

I'm about to do this, renting out for £450, set up fees 250 plus they take 10%. They want me to get a new carpet and redecorate upstairs first though which is a fucker. Anyone got any advice? Should I just put it on gumtree instead?

sorry bro I don't go out much and I have to do something today.

If you do it yourself make sure you protect the deposit. Make sure you have a gas safety certificate. You should get a periodic electrical inspection (but it's not law to have one). You need an energy performance certificate if you're advertising it and you also need to prove the tenant has the right to rent in the UK, so get a copy of their passport or something to prove they are British or and eu citizen.

Ask other agents about their fees, keep in mind that there are a lot of laws and technicalities which is why is recommend using an agent; tenants are getting smarter thanks to the internet and shelter have set their sights on England after fucking up Scotland.

Bro Don't use your move or any of the bigger ones use a local one. your move have exit fees and renew of contract fees. I.e your tenant leaves after the first 6 months you have to start from scratch with them i.e all new fees. Ive basically gone with a local firm with a landlords 120 quid fee and that is it. 8% monthly charge on the rent. So the tennant pays 500 a month. they take the 8% but that includes mortgage protection insurance incase your tennant goes full mongoloid on you. You'll need Gas safe ticket, smoke alarms, electrical test. In terms of investment my house is Victorian, ive re plastered etc. Got decorator off rated people for 120 a room. Don't go private to begin with because if the tennant is shit they will rape you. Think of it as your paying for protection, i.e contracts and legal. If your tennant is good then cut out the middle man after your first tenancy term.

real estate monopoly is biggest gov scanm outside war

yeha be careful renting out. you need a licence in Wales now and MUST protect the bond with an approved scheme in a time limit. my landlady did none of this and started playing silly buggers so i crucified her.

>done for tax evasion (undeclared earnings)
>fined for not protecting bond/ registering
>ordered to return all rent paid since Nov 2016 when licence law came into effect as counted as ill-gotten gains.

AWW TOO FUCK ROIGHT GUVNA

Consider the types of managed services they do too. I.e Fully managed, part managed and rent collection

You guys are parasites taking advantage of others. Don't act as if it's anything else. It's not benevolence that drives private renting, and it's not a service more than exploiting a basic human need. You are certainly not the victims in any sense of the word here.

Fuck off dickhead. You want to live in someone's house for free?

If you don't like it save up and buy a house and stop crying for sympathy you faggot