Would I regret getting cuckolded?

Would I regret getting cuckolded?

I have a pretty big fantasy of letting my gf fuck another guy. I don't really wanna just watch, i more want to have an MMF threesome.

My concern is, will i regret it during or after? I mean its al great in theory but will it ruin our relationship?

If you're trying to put a ring on it then don't
Otherwise who cares its not like you're trying to marry her

It's awesome... do it! So fucking hot, literally nothing else like it

>cuckolded

I just wish Sup Forums would ban this ancient, never used word that the new fag kids just now learned and think it's cool.

Go finish your chores.

It's worse if you're a swinger because now that's all anyone says "LOL CUCK FETISH UHURHURHR UR A CUCK"

Why the hell should any human care what others think about them?
Just live your life like you want to.

Even considering it makes you a pathetic worthless cuck. Just kill yourself immediately. You are no man.

If anyone wants to get cucked, msg me on kik

Indignati0n

Nice t shirt

i'll cuck the fuck outta you faggot boy. i'll take your girl too. why would she want to stay with an inferior beta male other than to use you for money?

How are you gonna feel if she enjoys it so much that's all she wants? What are you gonna do when she starts courting guys in the behalf of both you? How are you gonna feel when he makes her cum and you're just getting a shitty blowjob. Don't do it

You, no. A man, yes.

Why, WHY is getting cucked by other guys the latest trend??? Seriously wtf, I could be cucked by my gf with another girl and masturbate to it any day, but with another guy??? Seriously wtf???

If you have to ask, then yes, you will regret it. Unless this girl is brand new and worthless to you, in which case, throw her away with your sexual urges and run away. That's not a bad thing, it's male nature.

This is the blackest post I've ever read. I can literally smell the blunt and rose.

Yes

You'll regret it instantly. That said, do it and record it for us

Spotted the CUCK boys.

You're second guessing so it'll ruin everything. Do it or don't. That's it.

this. If you just want to eiffel tower a bitch then do it and find a girl who is relationship material once you get bored.

If you really love her and want a long term relationship, this will fuck the relationship up unless you're cool with being a pathetic doormat. She'll either doubt you really love her for letting another man have her, or take it as permission to fuck whoever she wants while you are her personal wallet/security blanket.

Yes you would regret it dumbass

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

The reason why these young millennial dare so into seeing their girls banged by other guys, is because they've been raised to be snowflakes. They have been emasculated by libtards who want to see gender neutrality where men and women are indistinguishable. Sorry mates, Darwin rules. The strongest will survive. The bulls seed will prosper and the beta bitchboi will perish, or become a sissy trap.

That sounds like something only a faggot would say

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual man, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Faggot.

Faggot

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual transman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Talk it over with the gf so you both know the boundaries. Talk it over multiple times too, so you both know you're comfortable with the idea before you actually do it. Throwing a third party into the mix is always a risk, even if it's a one time thing. Are you planning on having it be someone you know or just a random person off a dating app?

Just get it over with and kill yourself

U (((triggered))) pal?

Is it true, watches at $ 0?

>Gtfo
Gtfo

there's really so much new people on Sup Forums that actually doesn't watch the other daily cuckold threads?
There's so many men starting as "I have a pretty big fantasy of letting my gf fuck another guy" in every newcomers thread?
there's still someone good to befriend and not boring here?

are you a faggot pal?

U (((mad))) pal?