How the Fuck do you access the dark web?? Just curious

How the Fuck do you access the dark web?? Just curious..

Yeah you only want to go there for cp dont you faggot sage

turn off the lights

can I Browse it now?

fag
download tor browser, if you need more help to your cp i can assist.

Download tor, then just google a directory address here, open it in tor

someone help me get on it ahaha

You need to download google ultron and the deep web will be downloadable in the extensions of it be warned you need at least 4 proxies to browse

What is tor exactly, and how does that prevent people from knowing what sites you've gone to and not being able to see your ip address?

If you don't even know how to use Google forget the dark web. Search shit there is even hard than on the surface. It's just a pedo land of dead links. Stay on the surface and keep your sanity.

Get tor onion router, proxies, and a mac laptop

>tfw people are so fucking retarded that they cantuse google, and think that Sup Forums is a search engine.

Proxies proxies proxies and it don't always keep you safe. Heart Bleed comes to mind... Even if you have your setup legit, you don't know who really is in control of an exit node and your isp knows all vpn could help perhaps. Always remember this though, the us military created it so when at a .onion I always think .gov

Go to coffee shop. Get on TOR. Download herion and smoke some weapons. Then leave when your coffee is done. Easy.

Winner

Be sure to use a vacant house as your drop, and watch the package like a hawk. It would be wise to watch location for 12 hours in advanced and even photo the area a day before placing order and then compare as you go. Then watch the package for another day. To see if anything is amiss. Vehicles manly vans

Yes. Do assist

Here practice Google by searching dark web playpen arrest and see just how easy it is to get caught.

I'm curious how the fuck You don't know how to search in google for idiotic question's

Put on a blindfold while using the internet.

You are fucking stupid