Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djRAiiFlCy8
youtube.com/watch?v=E0jBRFNAXr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Josie and the Pussycats is an all black band now

Why for fuck's sake.

to show that you people will pretend to care about literally anything

It just doesn't make any sense, there already was a black girl in the original band so why couldn't they just use Valerie instead of making Josie black?

If they're going for some edgelord Twin Peaks bullshit just say the band broke up or Melody and Josie died in an "accident" And Valerie is keeping the name alive.

see what i mean? do you not realize how dumb and whiny you sound trying to nitpick something that looks so breathtakingly retarded?

Because black girl bands > white girl bands.

Why the fuck is this a thing that exists?

Further proof that CW can take literally any property and make it into cheap, irredeemable shit with their formula.

People were making this joke years ago.

Now the joke is real I guess.

this is going to be shit just like Archie Comics has been for the last 15-20 years

They've made some really cool spinoffs and crossovers in the last several years, but yeah the main comics are garbage especially now that they've rebooted them.

They're always trying to "fix Archie" and "make Archie good again" but it's always be deviating further and further away from what actually made Archie enjoyable in the first place.

If you wanted to make a good Archie show, 1) make it a cartoon, 2) set it in a vague 1940's/1950's time (without any mention of any wars), 3) make it a light-hearted, fun thing where its tongue is firmly planted in its cheek, and 4) just have fun with it.

>Archie vs Predator
Looks like yet another shitty attempt to shock people and grab headlines to sell some shit comics.

>you're not allowed to criticize anything EVER

Go back to your safespace, cumslurp.

It's just a bit of fun, like Archie meets The Punisher back in the 90's. Both are an enjoyable read

Archie meets the Punisher was a dumb publicity stunt, too. That's all they've been doing with Archie, and I suspect Punisher is what got the ball rolling.

>Obama in Archie
>Gay marriage in Archie
>Archie totes dies guise
>Archie has a BLACK girl friend
>Archie joins Black Lives Matter
>Archie sucks his own dick

Nobody gives a shit and this TV show will last a season tops.

Nothing will ever match Golden/Silver Age Archie

And isn't there some rule where you can no longer set things during the mid 20th century without revising history and mentioning the civil rights movement?

Okay? I'm glad you exposed their plan of making interesting comics in order to sell them and make money. Am I red pilled now?

I dunno. Publicity stunt or not, I like them and Archie vs Predator has some great good girl art in it. It's the main Archie/Jughead/Betty & Veronica comics that are the real problem. Ever since Frank Doyle died and they fired Dan DeCarlo things have gone to shit

Nah, you can set something in the vague mid 20th century and not mention war or civil rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0jBRFNAXr8

>Archie reboot Riverdale

There's nothing interesting about transparently thin grabs for attention, though.

Problem you white ass cracka?

Not really comparable. Batman gets away with it by being a direct continuation of the TV show from the sixties.

If Archie tried that they'd be accused of being "regressive." Especially after so much praise SJWs have been heaping on Archie for all of the pandering Jonathan Goldwater and Dan Parent have been doing, there would be more scrutiny. They'd expect a revisionist diverse cast and they would be pissed if the new openly gay character was done away with

I absolutely hate that actress and everything that character stands for.

It's like the culmination of all this SJW bullshit into one person. Just look at her.

>frumpy
>glasses
>leftist
>outsider
>opinionated

Riverdale is already going to be a SJW wet dream, I guarantee you. Have they black washed any characters or created new diverse ones yet?

cheers for barbs phat ass. Cant wait to see the booty meat jiggling all over the screen

Trying to avoid getting her friend drunk at a party with a creepy dude is considered being a leftist now.

>frumpy
>Glasses
What is 80's clothing

saw the pilot at comic con and it was hipster millennial soap opera tier trash.

That shit was frumpy even then because its not the fashion of any of the subcultures anyone actually associates with the decade and not how some conservative midwesterner made their kids dress.

It's almost as if she didn't have friends and was a reject. Which you'd notice is why not even her mother gave a shit when she died.

Afterlife with Archie were the last good Archie comics