Oh hey user! I see you finally put down your fidget spinner and came up from the basement huh...

Oh hey user! I see you finally put down your fidget spinner and came up from the basement huh? Haha! Anyways me and my girls are having a movie night. Feel free to help yourself to some tacos. Also do you have an hdmi cable we can use? Would totes appreciate it!

Stacies reeeeeee

shut the fuck up you norwegian slut

in about 3 minutes, that way-too-neat table would be a big fucking mess

seriously that table is way too small and ill-suited

there arent nearly enough napkins

fuck this im going back into the basement

This is my nightmare. I'd probably agree and wouldn't know what the fuck to do or say

I have 8 older sisters and they are all Stacy, so that's my life right now since they are home over the summer.

I agree.

I would love a taco. What are you girls watching?

How do you make making conversation and not being socially awkward look so easy?

cause I'm not a fag

Stop being an autist. Just treat them like they are guys.

If you heard him actually try to say those words to a room full of Stephanies you wouldn't be so impressed user.

stopping putting girls on a weird pedestal. They're just people relax and treat them like you would people.

Get Beaten up after making a immature and unfunny joke about one of their mothers?

You'll get over being scared of girls eventually.

>projecting

I have social skills.

Unless I'm drunk, the moment those six bitches even look at me my heart would immediately start racing and I'd get super conscious about if I'm walking/acting weird.

It's the opposite for me. I'm great sober, but when I get drunk I clam up and think too much.

t. roastie

I treat women like shit and get a lot of pussy.

I make sex on a lot of bitches too user. They love to rub my big dick. Also I have a huge dick

This

you lucky fuck, think of all the used panties you can smell

Y-yes

Yeah, that's lucky

fucking degenerate loser