I'm trying to get into Moby

Is Moby Sup Forums approved? What are his best albums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M56cJQzjTTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

listen chronologically.
form your own opinion.
now fuck off

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE IM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

Moby has some decent tracks but he's a sanctimonious twat

THAT'S ME IN THE CORNER

southside is his only good song

I'm vegan too and I don't necessarily disagree with the crux of his statement but there's not really anything to what he is saying. does he think he's deep? he went to fucking Denny's.

He made a career on making really shitty remixes of good David Bowie songs

fpbp

Play is a good album to start. After that, check out 18 and Everything Is Wrong. The rest of his discography is a little hard to enjoy besides these three albums (but perhaps you'll enjoy that one phase where he thought to himself "fuck everything, I make hardcore punk now" and made Animal Rights.

Last Night and Innocents are great but that's my opinion.

His stuff aged very poorly don't bother desu.

How does this 36-year old, bald-headed, vegan not know that Denny's probably has the best vegan options of any giant corporate chain restaurant. It's also one of the only diners I've been to that has actual vegan options.

Denny's has vegan options, though. You can build your own burger with Amy's burgers, mushrooms, onions, avocado, etc. It's one of very few diners or chain restaurants with good vegan options.

36? The dudes in his 50's

I can kick his ass, fuck Moby

Dumb

Mobys like 5 foot 5. Hes taller than Glen Danzig.

He's not Sup Forums approved, but his best album is Play.
BTW user I used to be a stan of his until I realized his music is p bland.
That being said, BUY HIS CDS.
The essays in them I GUARANTEE will change your life.
Dude used to be a visionary.
Now he just bitches about Trump and Veganism.

he's too old it's over

>Sup Forums approved

It always makes me laugh whenever I hear someone call themselves a vegan. It's like "Really? How do you think those vegetables got here? Hint: Pablo didn't walk them all the way across the ocean!"

Fossil fuels came from dead animal bodies,
vegan retards. But I guess it doesn't count as the byproduct of animals if it's not convenient, right?

Didn't Moby lie about being in Flipper and a bunch of other actually good bands?

moby ambient is the only thing i would bother with

if youre trying to get into Moby it's not that hard. YOu have to get within 10 miles of him and send a Grinder message. then you fuck him in the ass

hes got good music but stay away from his social media

but moby said that "he was disappointed to be heterosexual"

he ripped off meat beat manifesto

Moby is awesome fuck you retards. Play is his best

also animals are killed protecting the plants from being eaten

Really? All they had when I went there a few years ago was like sausages, french toast, eggs, pancakes, bacon etc.

>eats carrots like a dumb rabbit
>crys like a bitch when she goes where the mice regularly eat and sees some cheese
nobody cares moby

nobody cares

What is the thing the guy on the left is holding up?

DALE

Earnhardt

a light meter

hardcore moby is best moby
youtube.com/watch?v=M56cJQzjTTU

If you feel like you need approval from internet people to listen to music, rethink your life up to this point. Instead of being a drone and listening to nothing but what everyone likes, listen to what YOU like.

mobie? yu can git stomped by obie! ya 36 yr old boi that can't phuck no moar so im bak dananananan

thanks mom.

This is the same as saying you can't help but directly or indirectly fund child labour by connecting yourself to the commodity chains associated with the textile industries, therefore you might as well be allowed to enslave the neighbourhood children as well.

Pure veganism and completely ethical consumption of any sort is obviously impossible, but it's clearly better than any alternative.

.......aaaaaaaand filtered! Thanks.

just surfing in quick to say I fucking hate moby

> I'm trying to get into Moby
Then do.
>Is Moby Sup Forums approved?
Who cares?
>What are his best albums?
Find out!

aww, got upset by an actually competent reply on an anonymous filipino waifu forum :3