Hard to rank, but right now, I'd say:
1. Coil
2. PTV
3. TG
4. NWW
5. C93
6. Chris & Cosey

Also, what, no SPK?

Chris & Cosey? Psychic TV? are you pretending to be a loser who listened to 20 Jazz Funk Greats once and now thinks he likes industrial?
anyways
1. TG
2. NWW
3. Coil
4. Current 93
the rest isn't even industrial you moron

Lol

German power electronics
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mgdzr57_sk

wow dude you know who genocide organ are can I suck your dick

Ok, as long as you're not some sub human shit skin. Better to fuck a dog than a nigger.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxHUqAgDXA

Niggers are only good for rimming white asshole

If we're talking influence/importance, there's literally no argument for not having Throbbing Gristle at number 1. But as far as my personal taste goes:

>Coil
>Current 93
>Throbbing Gristle
>Psychic TV
>Nurse With Wound
>Chris & Cosey

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XIZr6Qnw1g8

Any of you guys fuck with Club Moral? I can't really find shit about them anywhere but some of their songs popped up in my YT recommended section and they're not bad

>youtube.com/watch?v=-f4i4V5nQDs

Also, anyone know if these guys were actually nazis/fascists? Or if they were just playing around with the aesthetic like a ton of other bands did?

Throbbing Gristle is the number one easily, because all their stuff was magnificent and they broke up before jumping the shark

Coil is my number two, they weren't as consistent but they book-ended their career nicely with their first and last album being two of the best albums ever

Nurse with Wound would then be third, also not as consistent but the best stuff was just fantastic

Current 93 then, mostly for Nature Unveiled though he had some other good stuff later, he had a lot of garbage

Psychic TV, I need to get more into but the first album was just kinda alright

Chris & Cosey, I'm not sure even counts as industrial but I should probably listen to more of their albums

Would it be weird if I wasn't a white person going to a power electronics show?

club moral are great. recommend their live stuff over their studio stuff any day though. and I doubt they really were fascists

are you that guy always posting in the 'right-wing music' group? You realise a large majority of Power Electronics is left wing, right? Why can't right-wingers understand shock tactics, they're the most gullible people on earth.

>he likes scatology

easily their worst album, desu

>Absolute top
Coil
Nurse With Wound
Godflesh

>Pretty good
Early Current 93
Front Line Assembly
Nine Inch Nails
Pigface
Skinny Puppy
Ramleh
Pure

>Meh
Psychic TV
Time Machines
NON
GOD
Ministry
KMFDM
Genocide Organ (death industrial is also industrial)

>Aged like absolute shit
Throbbing Gristle
SPK
Foetus
Einsturzende Neubauten

>Utter garbage
Everything else

It would be weird if you went to a power electronics show, period.

>Aged like absolute shit
>Foetus
Are you fucking joking

Haha, how so? I'm going to one this weekend.

Foetus is hair metal with factory sound effects and classical music thrown in

except half of the stuff you named isn't even industrial you fucking retard

The crowds are not regular people. They're usually just people into drugs or have some kind of personal crisis. That said, it sounds like it will be a fun experience.

Biggest bait I've ever seen

oh my god holy shit oh fuck he has pig heads oh shit this is so dark oh my god

>>Aged like absolute shit
>Throbbing Gristle
>SPK
>Foetus
>Einsturzende Neubauten

pleb

>mfw fav industrial artist is not trve kvlt indvstrial
Not an argument

>he likes Foetus
you're a faggot

shit taste confirmed

Foetus isn't industrial. also epic "not an argument" dude wow I need to suck your dick after that one

>labels Foetus as bad
>shits on test dept
I tell you what you are, a cocksucker

Neofolk C93>Industrial C93

Foetus is NIN but 10 times more dated and 100 times more cheesy

>NIN, Godflesh, and KMDNF are more industrial than Foetus
Cant make this shit up!

Please stop embarrassing yourself

actually neck yourself, pard scum

never said they were more industrial
epic anime
holy shit that really shocked me

Please stop I'm laughing too much
Do you lack cognitive thought? You put thrash metal in a higher position than mid 80s industrial!

Just straight industrial is too limited to talk about. There's a lot more stuff to it as well. Especially since, as you can see from my objective rankings, that the old actual industrial all aged like shit.

when did I do that again? and Foetus isn't industrial, it's industrial rock
plenty of straight industrial exists, there is, however only a small amount plebs like you know of

>plenty of straight industrial exists
Not really it doesn't. If it does, it sounds just as terribly aged as that early shit.

>Foetus isn't industrial
>But KMDMF, NIN, Godflesh, and Ministry is

to pleb ears maybe. if you're a faggot who can't appreciate experimental music then stop talking about industrial
I never said that you fucking retard

>Godflesh, FLA, Pigface, Skinny Puppy, Ministry and KMFDM are on that list

Jesus lad, you don't deserve a say on what is Industrial music if you're going to include obvious pop stars.

>n-nuh I dindu nuffin!
What does that say then anzheimer enthusiast?

lmao that wasn't me. I've been conversing with the retard who made that as well if you didn't fucking notice you sperg

Eat shit you fucking pleb, early Coil is best Coil

All Coil is good but Scatology, they sound so generic and shit. also late Coil is far more patrician than early Coil

>lmao that wasn't me

Unrelated but what are some cities with good Industrial/Power Electronic/Experimental/Noise whatever scenes?

you sure showed me!

Uh, how can Einsturzende Neubauten have aged like shit when they never stopped experimenting and putting stuff out, they're still great and one of the greatest bands of all time and their best album is Kollaps which has actually held up the best despite being the oldest

>to pleb ears maybe. if you're a faggot who can't appreciate experimental music then stop talking about industrial
>le industrial is too experimental for you
Fuck you nigger, I listen to actual musique concrete for shit like that not early industrial's essentially watered down take on that stuff.
>only my terribly aged early industrial can be called industrial
Nah, anyone who still thinks like that has their head too far up their ass. Also it's amazing that Coil or Foetus or Time Machines never get mentioned because none of them have the pseudo-experimental bent of "le true industrial" that guys like SPK and Throbbing Gristle had.

whatever you say dude :) what are your favorite musique concrete artists?

I understand Scatology is very poppy, but ambient Coil is objectively the least experimental they ever were since it's all retreading ground that had been completely explored in previous decades, Scatology was at least unique for its time

Ape of Naples really took me by surprise after being let down by Black Antlers, but it didn't retroactively make me think their later stuff was their best, I do love most of their main albums in some way or another but Scatology and Ape of Naples are just the two that stand out the most

>what are your favorite musique concrete artists?
Pauline Oliveros
Seijiro Murayama
Bernard Parmegiani

well guess you're good there

Fair enough point, although their later work isn't all Ambient. Stuff like the Equinox EPs and their live albums are pretty 'lively', as well as the underrated Remote Viewer (which is more like Ethnic Drone)

I just really dislike Scatology. I feel Horse Rotorvator is equally as melodic in places, but more original and less relying on the conventions of industrial music at the time.

I'm sure I have some nostalgic bias for Scatology because I fell in love with it on first listen and had already listened to it dozens of times before I heard another Coil album and I was probably taken aback for a while that they went in a totally different direction but I guess it wouldn't have been fair to expect another Throbbing Gristle or something like that but when I see something like that youtube video of one of their early performances where they are just covering themselves in bodily fluids and glitter and string while another guy talks in the background, I think, that's the Coil I would have liked to have been able to witness and be a part of, still very reliant of the industrial culture but fun at the same time