Left or right?

Another of righty

Right

love how soft she is

got more of lefty? she is wife material

keep her coming

she is adorable. got more?

Left middle or right and wwyd

Here. What do you like about her? What would you do if you had her for one night?

left and lift up that dress and fuck her until she is pregnant

she looks so sweet and innocent, cute face, taller girl. I would dress her up in slutty clothes, get her drunk, and make her into my cumslut

Mmmm nice

right
right

i love her body

She's actually pretty short, maybe 5'3", but super sweet, yeah. She's been dating the same guy all through hs and college, so probably limited sexual experience. What new tricks would you teach her once you had her naked, drunk, and squirming?

i would fuck her bareback and eat my cum out of her pussy. i would fuck her all night long.

need more of this girl

still here with sweetie user?

It's nice.

it is. got more of it?

Sure. Personally, I'd love to give her her first anal, feel her tense and grit her teeth as I slowly pushed my thick cock in her rear end, determined to take it like a real woman

that sounds like fun. got more? swimsuit?

moar goddamn

Unfortunately not, she's pretty modest. This was the only swimsuit pic I could find.

any of her showing some skin? skirt? dress?

please dont stop

Plenty like this though. That innocent little bit of skin showing is almost sexier than seeing it all laid bare in a bikini

It's
youtu.be/LZQmpw5N8lk

oh yeah. its her naive idea of being sexy

Here's a short dress. She mostly saves it for her man, it'll take some booze and convincing to get her legs open for you

i am up to the challenge

I don't like chicks that advertise being cum dumpsters. I like chicks that have self respect on the outside but are secretly cum dumpsters.

god that is nice

My left or yours? Btw im in Australia

I agree, if you're looking for marriage material, but what if you just want to dump your cum?
That's why I love cumdumpsters, what you see is where you'll dump your cum, at least I know I'm not wasting my time.

I want to see her tight little puckered butthole before and after I stretch it out

she needs to be exposed to new dick

How would you expose her? What new experiences would she have to try?

drunken gangbangs. always wearing slutty clothes. giving up being smart for becoming a bimbo

more sweetie