How do you like my steak?

How do you like my steak?

Looks like it needs some A1, user

I know you're white because a blind giraffe could have seasoned that steak better

Id fuck that steak. Looks damn good.

well done and smothered in A1

What should I do with these, then?

Undercooked and where is the ketchup?

take salt pepper and olive oil and rub it in the steak, then put some butter and olive oil in a cast iron pan. get the pan really really hot before putting the steak in then you have to get a nice sear on both sides of the steak for about 2-3 minutes each side. then you take that cast iron pan and put it into the over for about 250 degrees for about 10-20 minutes to finish cooking the inside. take the cast iron pan and take it out of the oven with a mitt and there you go perfect steak

I like my steak rare and tender, I enjoy the kindve raw taste no a1 sauce just tony chaceres

too well done

A sensible amount of salt and freshly crushed
white pepper, tothing else.

That shit is too salty, great on potatoes though

A perfect steak is always grilled.

The real OG

Looks delicious.

How do I?

you monster. where's the catsup?

this is how steaks should be done

Garlic, Paprica, Onion. Don't Add salt because it dries out the meat. Grill ~6 minutes on each side for rare goodness.

>Don't add salt because it dries out the meat

Dude you have no idea what you are talking about lmao you are a steak nub. OP Don't listen to this man. Salt adds caramelization and does so much for a steak

That looks soo good, anybody talking shit is simply a hater. That is perfectly cooked and, based on the picture, you couldn't have fucked up the spices

Where's the ketchup?

Looks like a steak although what's that black stuff on it? Looks like bear shit

How did you cut your steak and arrange it identically to OP so quickly?

What I did was to baste it with a ghee/coconut oil blend (too strong in my opinion but great for less indoor smoke) after salting, then sear and spoon some garlic on top. Nothing else done in the pic. Cast iron cooked. I keep over cooking steaks I've done since cause they're shitty thin cuts and cook instantly and I just need more experience

You stupid fucking faggot

Yeah I like throwing chilli powder on mine. Sometimes in the marinade

Idiot

125 degree sou vide, pre spiced with salt, pepper, a hint of butter, and rosemary until internal temp matches water temp. remove and sear with a little more butter or a fat/oil of choice until outside gets a hard/crisp coating. Cut and serve.

I'd force you in a dress and marry you

I'm trolling jesus

Switch the chili powder out for a small amount of ground coffee and serve with horse radish instead. It's way better.

I was making fun of this guy

>Iwasonlypretendingtoberetarded_revisionisthistory.png

I prefer it mostly english, also I let the meat rest for about an hour in the oven at about 65 celsius before searing it.
Right before, some salt. Searing until I get that crust, maybe 2 minutes per side, some fresh thyme on top and some garlic and onions into the pan, boom: soft like butter and tasty as fuck.

Always make sure that the meat temperature isn't too low before searing it, if it is too cold it will ringle up and lift up a bit.

I prefer entrecote or ribeye.

Hell nah, anything over medium is a waste of the steak.

Tell me it's not a good troll. He makes a retarded salt line and I'm like, yeah I put chilli powder on my steak (LOL) sometimes I put it in my marinade *BOOM*

Oh. It almost seemed legit lol. I could imagine a spicy twist to a poor cut of meat that was to be served with some sort of IPA or that was accompanied by something else to cut the spice.

Your answer there is poor. At that point it's a zero-sum game

While that is true, cutting the spice with another part of the meal is meant to cleanse a palate so you could appreciate the meat over the heat. But yeah, still a shit idea.

Fuck that sounds good.