When does the winning start? Maybe it's time for old Trump to resign

When does the winning start? Maybe it's time for old Trump to resign.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7zmjyhSpbs
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>time for old Trump to resign.

wasnt obamas approval rating like 25% at one point?

DRUMPkins on suicide watch.

SAY IT WITH ME

>HILLARY 2020!
HILLARY 2020!
>HILLARY 2020!
HILLARY 2020!

That's not the whole clip. There are a few more seconds that show him tripping over the stairs.

Checkem Quads!

I don't get the buzz behind this
why is it so funny to liberals?
Have you never made a mistake?

Maybe it's time for you to realize we don't care what you think

youtube.com/watch?v=h7zmjyhSpbs

>hillary 2020
will she be alive? that 'pneumonia' looks pretty bad.

Remeber the last time you faggots relied on polls?

If you guys stop responding to these threads, they will go away.

>Have you never made a mistake?

seriously. "a mistake". this isn't forgetting why you walked in the room. this isn't losing your keys. this is a doddering old man wandering off from the nursing home and freezing on the sidewalk if they don't find him.

When someone you don't like does something dumb, it's funny. When someone you do like does something dumb, you defend them. That's what's happening right now.

Didn't you ever notice that alt-righties post webms of Hillary doing nasty shit?

The funny part is Drumpf never thought he would win and hates being president. He's in hell.

>hates being president. He's in hell.

exactly this. you GOT to love it.

>laughing my ass off

Ya, the Right told people Hillary was fucked up because she was passing out. The left tells people Trump has dementia because he walked past a car once.
Very comparative user.

Quit relying to this crap.

It is hilarious that he's basically ignored by everyone. Americans din't fucking want him around. Other nations (except his boss Russia) don't want him. Women avoid him because he rapes. Latinos fucking hate him. Muslims fucking hate him. Black fucking hate him.

He has the KKK and the inbred zombie Republicans and that's about it. His entire Presidency is one massive embarrassing failure.

>Quit relying

quite relying on your Savior Trump. You life hasn't gotten any better has it? You still work hard and don't get as much as you should, right?

You're right. It's clearly a case of the President getting off the presidential plane, encountering the presidential limo, deciding it's not gaudy and gold-filigreed enough, and choosing to walk home until one of his advisers tells him he's not allowed to do that.

lol

The pres waits for the secret service to tell him which car to get into. Obviously he hadn't heard it or they were slow.

>Implying that's what I meant
You're retarded, he obviously wasn't paying attention. Still doesn't change the fact that your point was moot by comparing the left to right in that way.

44% approval. better than Obama ever did

democrats don't recycle. shes done.

sure kid

>HUR DURR DURR
DUUURRR DUUHURRR BUH

how is your president these days? not so good I hear.

waiting for him to unleash his golden torrent.
isn't that your fantasy pisspal?

>time for old Trump to resign.
OP calm that Shillary shilling down, Rome was not built in a day and even if it inst on the itinerary then oh well. we don't kick a OK president out of the office.

Man, shareblue really is in overdrive the last few days.

probably because of soaring health care costs.
thanks obama

We are an international laughingstock. Thanks Trumpanzees

>saw the polls back during the election
>still believes in the stats the media puts out

okay buddy, don't let your dreams be dreams

Hey, Trump. Here's your sign.

I guess it's my fault for trying to be as neutral as possible. Partisan retard assumes I'm a Trump Lover. Fuck off back to le redit.

hey kid how's it going. same time every day.
that is how we track you.
same time tomorrow.

Are you fags really gonna cry the entire 8 years? Move on plz

>mfw the left think they can meme

funny you don't sound neutral.
you suck at this kid.

Because the US requires validation from the literal Muslim rape-fire that is the EU

Who's crying? You?
pic related

>Gibberish
Great argument.

obvious photo shop but hey when you're trying this hard, why not?
post the fake piss one next kid.

I'm just here to show my pride

never going to come but the media is going to continue to push the "truth".

yes its our first amendment right.

Pundits on the right are still saying Obama shouldn't have been allowed to run for president because he's a Kenyan Muslim, and that was over 8 fucking years ago, so I think it's unlikely that the crybabies on the other side of the aisle are ever going to stop bitching about Trump. Just get used to it.

I remember when the polls said he was going to lose by 90% lol the polls that say hes 60% are 3 unemployed gay feminist black trans question gender teenage antifa members from broken homes.

No

This

I don't sound neutral? How do you explain this Trumpfag's reaction then?

wait...is that the same polls that had Hillary winning in a landslide victory?

fake sources

fake polls

fake news

real news actors

real burgers

you're watching america's #1 news network

this is cnn

>shouldn't have been allowed to run for president because he's a Kenyan Muslim
No, they are saying he shouldn't have been allowed to run for president because his birth certificate has been confirmed not real.

Fake Birth Certificate
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI

The national polls were pretty spot on.

Because we all know how liberals are when it comes to putting out stats. SAD!

Those polls were right. She beat trump be several million votes despite the Russian hacks.

liberals make me lol hard

Shareblue has been shitting up Sup Forums all weekend while G20 was going on. Figures, Trump does something awesome so the shills have to come out.

Clearly she didn't because Trump is the president. Also learn how to spell fucktard

reversed

Trump will sit the fuck down and shut his yap. He does not represent us, he knows it, and therefore he will nod and shake hands and STFU. He will do NOTHING.

oh yeah the hacks! I forgot about the hacks....the ones that zero evidence were produced for. DE RESSIANS TERK MY VERTS!!!!

HAHAHAHA

100% accurate the morning after!

health care cost increase flattened under obama. rates and deductibles were going up double digits every year for many years before Obamacare. now the curve is bent back down to something normal.

>try again moronic faggot, this time use actual facts

sorry the grandson of a pimp POTUS is disappointing you. We liberals are THRILLED at the way he can't accomplish anything, even with a GOP House and a GOP Senate.

>inb4 blaming Democrats on Trump's inability to get anything passed. They have NO power. They couldn't stop him from taking a piss on the Lincoln Memorial if they wanted to.

Uh, yeah she did. It's basic math, kid. We elected Hillary Clinton. Period.

>international laughingstock.

i trust these ratings as much as i trust the clinton success %

wait 18 months. we'll see what Mueller finds. He's just getting started...and...he has subpoena power.

now there's some fucking winning for you.

SJW's keep blocking his path

LOOL

obviously not fake. find the original then faggot. what, you can't? didn't think so.

>doesn't represent us

He represents most of us, clearly. Which is why he won. That's how democracy works dipshit. Cry some more, your tears only make my cock harder

Just wish he wasn't such a fucking pussy.

He's in there to get WW3 started already, not to negotiate with fatty gooks instead of bombing the fuck out of them.

If you wanted winning, you should've voted for Charlie Sheen.

You may have, but you lost. Nothing personnel, kid

>Obamacare
Funny too when the left gets on TV and tries to shame the viewers into thinking 20 million people are losing coverage when that same amount of people who pay taxes already are beginning to lose coverage because of Obamacare.