Could you date a person who is psychotic, bipolar or emotionally abusive? Why or why not?

Could you date a person who is psychotic, bipolar or emotionally abusive? Why or why not?

of course, date in day one, rape in day two

>bipolar or emotionally abusive
NEVER FUCKING AGAIN.
Literally fucked my entire life up for a good 4 years and got me into a psychological hole that took me 5 years to get out of.

Never even go near those fucking things.

>say that it never happened
>she is imagining because she is psychotic
>profit

Bet she was great in bed

Nope, not even that. That's a common fucking myth.
Just a fucking manipulative cunt.

nope. been there they are nut cases

lol same

And be manipulated? No. Dont care if the sex is above par.
/thread

Agreed. Two college semesters was enough to say never again. You can believe a word they say there's always a new set of suprises with medication changes

90% of the human population are emotionally abusive...

Been there done that.

If you stay you'll end up killing yourself for real. It never works. I have an extensive list of red flags whenever I meet any attractive girl nowadays to screen out the psychos. Dodged a bullet not too long ago because of it.

Shit never works. You can't fix them. They don't want to be fixed.

women manipulate mens emotions to get their way or if they want something. once you've been with enough women, you can tell that every woman is manipulative and bipolar. even the "best" ones. also never start relationship with "hot" girls.

I feel you man. Mine was a crazy borderline bitch. Fucked me up real bad. 3.5 years down the drain, got arrested, legal fees up the ass, in debt. Shit was terrible.

Now I avoid crazy bitches like the plague. There's a reason why other sane girls hate them and they don't have any friends who aren't just looking to fuck, because they have nothing of value to offer. They're psychic vampires and will bleed you dry and then move on to the next poor sap.

share list

Use this wisdom wisely, Sup Forumsro:

>Family abuse of any sort (sexual, emotional, psychological, physical)
>Massive gender gap in their friendship circles (most of these bitches have no real female friends, since they try to stay away from them because the crazy bitch tries to fuck their man)
>Being easy
>Frequently playing the victim
>Mentioning other men who are sexually interested in her/she's sexually interested in
>Trying to mirror your interests (early in the relationship) while hiding their own true interests to manipulate you into thinking you have a lot in common
>Being very aggressive in moving the relationship to another level
>The statement 'I like guy friends more because there's less drama with them'
>Obsession with money and 'sparkly things' (particularly makeup, implants, plastic surgery etc)
>Require male sexual attention from every male in their presence (this is how they feel that they have control of the situation by dangling sex in front of men's faces)
>many cucks in their friend circles who have been friendzoned for years that she mentions to you
>mentioning intimate details of previous relationships to make the previous guy seem like an asshole (small dick, cuck, etc etc)
>very eager to put out
>start doing shit like buying expensive gifts and offering you rides super early into the relationship (another form of control they attempt to exert over men, financial control)
>KEEPING TRACK OF WHAT THEY DID FOR YOU VERSUS WHAT YOU DID FOR THEM (very big red flag)
>extremely high sex drive with little to no limits (yes this can be present in an emotionally healthy female, but if the woman has a couple of the other traits mentioned and she has this, it's a red flag)

there's probably more. but those are a few.

this. you can see the crazy in their eyes.

there was a moment during the final stages of my time with the crazy bitch, where she went fully insane and the look she gave me. wow. it was pure fucking evil. i'm sure a lot of other guys who've been with crazy bitches have seen this look, but it's when they let down the act completely and the inner psycho comes out. I'll never forget that look. It was just pure evil in her eyes.

co because >psychotic, bipolar or emotionally abusive
if this isn't enough reason I don't know

One more very important thing I forgot

>If she mentions she's a feminist. Sane women don't subscribe to modern day feminism. They either simply support it because they think the feminazis are fighting for their rights or the smarter sane ones just don't like it because they see through the bullshit. All women who go out of their way to tell you they are feminists, are not right in the head. These crazy bitches use modern day feminism as a religion to excuse all of their straight up evil whorish behaviour, so they'll never stop supporting it.

so you were with her because you were insecure yourself?

i'm desperate. so yes

>never start relationship with "hot" girls.
how did this nonhot girls aren't crazy meme start? I know a guy who only goes for girls who are average max but they are emotionally abusive anyway. The only woman who ever treated me well was hot.

if they looked like these two, fuck yes

I'm not sure its as absolute as that, but sure, pal.

To be a bit more detailed, I'm talking about women who really immerse themselves in the culture. These women are not right in the head. I have more than enough personal experience to confirm this to myself.

How do you meet so many crazy feminists?

yeah but no guarantee she wont end up dead

Did that, she was pretty much all three. Do not recommend.

Yes, I enjoy bipolar/depressed girls. Idk why, they're crazy and shit but way more emotion involved in the relationship. Those bitches make me feel a certain type of way, like an I want to kill myself and her kinda way, enjoyable but not healthy.

Let's just say the situation is worse in some countries than in others.

mine is Germany. What'S yours?

Dated a bipolar girl once and kept telling myself it was worth it. Its not

Because they fill the hole you have within yourself caused by the issues you have that you've swept under the rug, through intense emotional highs and lows. You like crazy bitches because they're like a drug, they provide a great distraction from having to deal with your own issues. It just stalls your growth, and the longer you're in a relationship with a person like this, the worse off you'll be in the long run.

Australia.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, how does it feel to see your country get destroyed because your govenment is USA's puppetstate. literally one the of the strongest and richest nation is getting destroyed and no one in your country is doing anything to stop it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, enjoy your future in 5th world country. your ancestors are crying in their graves.

It depends on how they're handling their own issues. In my case she wasn't and damn near ruined my life.. Very easy for someone unstable to break apart your foundations as well.

Why would you ever want to get raped?

Crazy pussy is some good pussy. If you can fuck her and split do so! Do not get involved or you will regret it.

>they fill the hole you have within yourself caused by the issues you have that you've swept under the rug, through intense emotional highs and lows. You like crazy bitches because they're like a drug, they provide a great distraction from having to deal with your own issues
I always wondered why a friend always got himself crazies. He joked that he has the "radar for crazy" in a pseudo ironic way but one time when he pushed away a girl that treated him nice with bullshit excuses while he keeps girls who treat him like shit in on off relationships and fights for their attention. He is emotionally unstable since I know him but he is a good guy so I sticked to him but he uses me as an emotional trash can when he has problems with his girls and treats me like some kind of idiot when he goes back to them and I wonder why. Came to the conclusion somem months ago that he seeks the drama on purpose and I kinda don't want to be friends with him anymore. He shew too much arrogant behaviour (clearly to hide his true feelings, every autist could feel that) and made too many comments how it is normal for him to backstab his friends for women now I don't feel anything but disgust for him

So many of them are fucked up too. Always look for the clear signs like a really fucking smoking bitch who can't ever keep a man. Then as you get older the 30+'s who have never had a real lasting relationship. Or those that have divorced within a year of marriage. Never buy into their side of the story and always be skeptical. Better yet don't consider a long term partner until you want women older than 26, that is the age in which most psychological problems should have already manifested.

GREAT for sex but will end badly.
Fuck them a few times while remaining distant with a clear predetermined exit plan; and DON'T be tempted to extend it! (and you will)
Enjoy!

why date when you can hit and quit.

maybe fuckbuddy, but only if you contact via burner phone and meet at hotels.

It is really said to be worse than mine. But men here are castrated too. I go for Italian and Spanish girls if I have the chance (many come here because their economies are shit). It is crazy I get along so well with them that I couldn't get along with them because I didn't trust the peace. They actually encouraged me to behave like a man instead of nagging about everything I do because it is never progressive enough while at the same time mach and really manly

If you are going to be fucking crazy it might as well be the hot bitch not the jiggly pile of pudding.

bump

I did my damndest to make it work with a crazy recently.

>Open relationship
>Kid myself that I'll benefit by getting laid casually too
>Figure that this way, at least I know she's being honest with me
>I get constant updates on the guys she's fucking
>She starts sending me videos she's made of her fucking these guys, they don't know she's filming them
>Atleastshesbeinghonest.jpg
>Starts cancelling on me so she can go on Tinder dates
>Meets a guy who she likes to have dominate her
>He makes her wear a necklace all the time like a collar
>That's a bit 'boyfriendy' for me
>Ask her to break things off with this guy
>She says no
>Last straw, I walk out on her
>Turns out she was in a 'monogamous' relationship with a totally different guy the entire time
>She keeps messaging me every month or so to this day

Never do it, lads. These women are parasites

>Turns out she was in a 'monogamous' relationship
what?

Yeah. This guy, I never even knew about him. Apparently while all this was going on, he thought he was the only one she was seeing.

He was paying her rent, everything. She fucked me over and abused me emotionally, but I got off light compared to this guy.

pic of crazy girl please

Deleted all pics of her for a clean break. Her name rhymes with 'Visa' though.

I did. For 5 years plus.

It was hell, man.

Fucking mindgames all the time.

Probably caused me to flunk out of college.

Had to get out of that spiderweb.

I tried recently. She was a fucken wacko. Bipolar, narcissistic, always complaining, didn't like to go out, her family couldn't stand her. I felt sorry for her kids. I think that's why I stuck around so long.
She was great in bed though. Ended up coming to the conclusion it just wasn't worth it. I got to the point I lost all secular interest in her.

Again a crazy Lisa. Wise of you to deleate all things that remind you of her

why did you stay so long?

The sex was unbelievable, tho.

Mindsex.

Fucking MINDSEX MOTHERFUCKER!!

You just dont know, user.

>I got to the point I lost all secular interest in her.
But you maintained religious interest in her? Not even sure what you're trying to say here, tbh.

It's the only way, or you keep coming back no matter how much basic human dignity it costs you.

You in London, user? Might be the same Lisa.

No. They are legion. Berlin

My sympathies, brother.

Made me both kek and see the truth user.
Bitch I tried to get but went for a normie have all of your red flags (except for the expensive stuff bullshit)
Would you also know how to... Make them feel bad ? I didn't appreciated being cucked even if that was for my own good

Will post some of the pics she sends me to keep me around and that I collect

>(except for the expensive stuff bullshit)
too bad the only thing that was kinda positive in the list
>how to... Make them feel bad
Not OP but in my experience the best way to make them feel miserable is by doing nothing to them you just give them a way to rationalize their shitty behavior against you even if they exchange cause and effect. Best is when they feel shitty about themselves and don't have someone to blame.

>this user knows whats up
Specially if you're a psychiatrist.

If there's one thing these bitches hate more than anything else. it's being exposed for who they are at their core. They always put up an act and you only get to see their true selves when they start to lose interest in you. Spread the message about what she's like. She'll hate you for it though.

This THIS THIS

Guys stay away from them, first red flag even though it might not seem like a massive issue DO NOT IGNORE it because any girl with the incredibly common PTSD-Narc-Borderline trifecta will be literally tell you their red flags quickly and love bomb you if there is any sort of sympathy is given to feed their ego.

Broke up with mine and went right into school for psychology after I realized how little support and competent non-female bias or feminine therapist and psychologist for normal guys out there that are going through pain.

If anyone has a question or needs a word of advice, I'm here for as long as the thread is alive.

Words of wisdom. HEED THESE WORDS

I don't like to wait user
seems pretty sweet. Should I confront her and say what's wrong with her ? And how should I say it to her friends ?

post face. let the world see the bitch

How do I get one to cheat on her bf with me ?

>Would you also know how to... Make them feel bad ? I didn't appreciated being cucked even if that was for my own good

Can tell you something from years ago, when I still was a dumb teenager. I used to fall for these traps, but thank god I was sane enough to see through before some serious damage happened.
After that realisation, I purposefully pulled back a bit from hitting on women. Of course I wasn't successful either way, but I started noticing things, so I figured observation from aside would do me more good long term.

I personally love toying with them. Of course gold diggers and psycho whores are relatively easy to figure out once you know what flags to look for. So what I like doing is play along for a little bit. Maybe an hour or two. And then suddenly dropping the act without announcement and start being a confident man that won't get toyed with. Don't be rude or cold; Just be a decent, determined person that won't allow to boundaries to be stepped over.

God, you can see them dying on the inside once their toy won't play along any more. It's always a delight.

Are you sure that is a good choice to be making?

You do realize not only will you be inheriting their issues, you will be the direct cause and effect for their disorders inflicting directly onto you as you are going to create your roll?

There is very little good that could possibly come from this.

Did you ever yell at her "You're tearing me apart, Lisa!"?

No don't tell her anything. But do spread the word to any potential romantic interests and friends who are already somewhat on the edge about her (to check just start up a conversation with them about how she burned you and then gauge their responses and if they seem sympathetic to you, tell them about how she burned you). i find it's best to play them at their own game and beat them. that infuriates them because you don't explicitly tell them what you're doing, just like she does to her targets.

Depends if they're my kind of psychosis. Antisocial psychopath, non abusive. Just distant and emotionally, morally and empathy stunted. Everything else about me is fine.

I've never hurt anyone.

>inheriting their issues
what do you mean?

Also this

If you do this, she will latch onto you with her claws and not let go. Go ahead and do it. Once you're done being burned, you'll understand the true meaning of the bro code.

All the wrath and fury will be directed to you, for thou shalt be the sole source of her misery, because god forbid anyone takes responsibility for their own actions in this day and age

Why does such a quality thread have to be made when I have to go to bed? Well I have to do what has to be done

it's not a myth, crazy girls are amazing in bed, but it's a specific type of crazy.

you sound like elliot rodger you fucking weirdo

The destruction of trust, relationship building and abandonment issues will be placed on what your actions allow and enable her.

Not only will you be the bad guy, you will be her bane of whatever emotion or function she wants to inflict you with.

Mentally and personality disordered females have ZERO accountability and you will be at fault for the rest of her life if she wants.

This is the goddamn truth.

PREACH

>it's not a myth, crazy girls are amazing in bed, but it's a specific type of crazy.
it is not a myth that all crazy girls are bombshells but it is not all crazy girls just a special type of crazy. And a special type of normal girls can be good in bed too. So all crazy girls are good in bed

I tried, but getting home - after visiting her - with bruises and a headache from hell wasn't worth her 4/10 tits and 6/10 ass.

Oh, don't worry, I don't give a flying fuck about that. She fooled me and I want to return the favor

Yes but only if she's
>blonde
>skinny
>innie and bald
>let's me do anything to her during sex

underrated post

I've seen too many a good man drown in crazy pussy. May God have mercy on their souls; For the pussy didn't.

As a practicing Therapist and consul for groups of guys that have been through abusive relationships, this is incredibly accurate.

Sorry you had to go through all of this just to learn these in the end.
Hope your recovery has been going well.

agreed.
happened to me. After more than 2y, I am still fucked up. Slowly getting my shit back together.

but the type of crazy i'm talking about is always better in bed than a normal girl. sure you can have great sex with a non-crazy, you're into each other, you're attracted to each other, awesome. and that should be enough. but no mentally healthy girl is as good a fuck as a crazy girl. just cant be. the type that seem normal on the outside, well-presented, educated, probably sweet. but hiding some childhood abuse, trauma, control issues, existential crisis. they'll fuck you lke it's the end of the world.

Revenge is not worth it with crazy cunts bro.

Sounds nice, will do

like Esperanza Gomez? She admitted that she was raped in the past

she looks fat

Listen to this guy. Just got out of a 10 year relationship with this. YOU CANNOT HELP THEM. They will just bring you down with them.

I don't have many friends and, honestly the real cucks still in her harem won't do shit to me

>looks
>fat
>is

Sure.
Best crazy girls I've had do not seem crazy. Girls who are openly flaunting their shit, saying how 'wild' they are, are just drama queens. plenty wrong with them but they are not the type of crazy thats gonna rock your shit.
The best of the best are rich girls. 9 times out of 10 have been molested. Have totally fucked up world views. Try their best to seem normal and together. But will fuck any one who gives shows them a little bit of kindness. So desperate to prove their worth, they'll put on a big show, fake intimacy like a real sociopath.