This is the only album of guitar music you need

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ZUCxG3I01I?t=98
youtube.com/watch?v=jwO7Th4i1fo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kinda wish people didn't know about this album
Least i still have Monster Movie

you don't "need" music lmao also that thing doesn't fucking go hard

People outside the internet don't know about Can, even people with good taste.

why?
Future Days is their best album

>also that thing doesn't fucking go hard
can't tell if musically illiterate or just an idiot

if you wanna be analytical about it, fine, point to me where in the score it says "go hard"

the transition from the bridge of Moonshake to the verse/chorus
rough timestamp: youtu.be/_ZUCxG3I01I?t=98

Nah, while it's Can's best record by a country mile, it's also way too far off from being the best guitar music. Best actual guitar music is either

1. jazz stuff like Iskra 1903, Ask The Ages, Idle Moments which take advantage of the guitar's more unique aspects and create interesting techniques to be used with it
2. classical interpretations of the likes of John Williams that use the guitar as an instrument that can manage to play multiple parts yet also uses qualities only part of the guitar not a piano
3. metal music that takes full advantage of the percussive nature of the guitar to create highly visceral soundscapes

Future Days barely even has any real guitar work; most of it can be easily replaced/was probably done with synths.

>great guitar tracks by can

related

youtube.com/watch?v=jwO7Th4i1fo

that's fair. I really meant "guitar music" as a jokesy replacement for rock but I totally get that Future Days is barely a guitar album

you better have nothing for me
aliphrefov, on your face
eison whoehot rah
for the sake of future days

I hate germenrock fanatics more than Radiohead fanatica

>3. metal music that takes full advantage of the percussive nature of the guitar to create highly visceral soundscapes
Slam confirmed patrish

anyone got a download link to Future Days

soundtracks is better.

a lot of krock is mediocre shit, even a lot of Can albums. Ever try digging through Embryo? There's like a handful of good music that came out of that genre

I can't be the only pleb here who doesn't like tago mago

That one is a grower for sure. I didn't know what to think of it the first few times I listened, but I got into it more once I fell in love with the other two in the trilogy.

all you 15 year old mallgoth lefty/pol/ faggots go back to /daily/ and stay there. keep in your tranny discord containment rooms and leave Sup Forums the fuck alone. ALL OF YOU. OUT. stop pretending to enjoy music.

dumb frogposter

Sup Forums is so boring nowadays

monster movie sucks