Hunger Games: Space Battleship Edition

Hunger Games: Space Battleship Edition
Come one, come all, be the first 36 and win yourself a spot on a rocket!

Again, this isn't the one currently in production.

Dril

Jack Frost

Space Soldier

suicide frog

Chickenfish

Bread Turtle

Fear the Neard

Kurokuma

Kazugeta

Megumi

Hitler

HOMERS FUCKING PISSED

Yellow thing

Christopher Bee

helmet face

Jesse Cox

NIgger

Crash Bandicoot

babushka

Lincoln Loud

synderen

A Cat

Space Code user

Night fatalities almost done

Shrek's Last Stand

Destoroyah

Fefe

Beholder

Carl Wheezer

White Knight

Black Lives Matter

Elias Ainsworth

Corn Grill

rember

Woody Guthrie

Spicloli

Snowe

/trash/-tan

RIGHT HERE

Let's blast off!

>including TLH cancer

>14 UIDs
SUBARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

who gives a shit just deal with it for once

let's gooo

I wonder what will happen.

COME ONE HELMET FACE

what happen if they go to space OwO

Day 1

T. Crapa

Man, whats with Homer and robots?

It's not me.

Day 2

Do you come from /trash/?

Night 2 in the vast universe.

Nigger wins the race kek

That wouldn't help Woody's starvation very much.

no

second reply was for

Spaceships upgrade and degrade.

Night 4, will it be a bore?

Oops wait

Mass slaughter inc

rip

Day 4, is it such a snore?

Night 4, who can ask for anything more?

Nigger has shit taste

Day 5, what new things will arrive?

Night 5, in the end, only one will stay alive.

oh boi

The Feast, when anyone can become a beast.

Day 6, have you gotten your daily fix?

Night six, the countdown to death slowly ticks.

Snowe why

Day 7, heroes, or villains, that's the question.

Night 7, will any of them be allowed in heaven?

Day 8, to kill one another is their fate.

Night 8: They must kill, before it's too late.

Helmet face has this

>kaz enters a suicide booth again
When will he learn?

Helmet Face killed Beholder and White Knight, he can't be allowed to live!

Day 9: Who do you think will live and be divine?

Now its time to end this chase, who will win?
>Megumi
Or
>Helmet Face?

Megumi

Megumi PLEASE

My turn to win

megumi pls

The answer was incorrect, bucket face lives on with glee, but the poor megumi is trapped for all eternity.

-FIN-

That's horrible

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey OP, remember how I said I'd let you design the Arena Events? Well would you rather I leave you with the default events to use as templates or just erase them all?

Anyways, user, whats the progress on the game?

Keep the hornets, it doesnt need to change, it fits well.

Erase all other arenas

Alright OP, just adding a couple more Feast Fatalities and then I'm done. Will send code in a few minutes. :D

Im willing to host, but is there anyone else who is willing to do it aswell??

Here you go OP, hope this works!
-Space Code user

SxXk2HM1

It doesnt work, different code?

Actually this better work, I just tried to access it from my history and it fucking reset all the modified events. If the code doesn't work for you then I'm afraid the entire fucking thing's been lost.