Who wins, Sup Forums?

Who wins, Sup Forums?

>Imperium of Man
>The Empire
>The Federation

Each is at the absolute pinnacle of their respective golden era, respective of both size and technology.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Men_of_Iron
youtube.com/watch?v=7CXNa_m52r0
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Throne
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Golden_Throne#Malfunction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't this some fan project? Link to the full video, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

Imperius easily. There's only 2 siths in the entire Empire and the Imperium has countless psykers. Storm troopers are also complete trash, and even without them being trash they would be overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of IG. One SM chapter would probably destroy the whole Empire.

The UNSC

Sheer size and access to the warp of the imperium makes it far stronger.

You can't out numbercrunch the imperium.

Wrong. The oens with reliable FTL drives works. The imperium have garbage logistics only works in 40k because every has garbage logistics. Verses anyone else they can win battles but cant win wars.

>Access to the warp
>Stronger
But warp is the shittiest FTL since it's actively trying to kill you, is unreliable, etc.

Why are 40kids unable to reach out to other works before wanking their own shit?

On numbers alone, the Imperial Guard could build a bridge in bodies from planet to planet and take out either the Empire or the Federation. And I don't even like 40k.

What good is the logistics if you can't even make a dent in their armor?

A single Photon Torpedo can exterminatous a planet, you don't know shit about the actual power scale. Just because you do not see the federation do this does not mean its canon within their power level.

Warhammer can't even compete with the other two due to the unreliability of their FTL.

Yes, they'd win a ground war against either the Federation or the Empire but the Federation could just wipe out an occupying force from orbit and would easily shit on anything they have in space.

Star Trek tech is OP.

Except they photon torpedo planets numerous times in both TNG and Voyager, and it's basically artillery fire.

Thanks.

Here a better one:
Luke Skywalker vs Captain Kirk vs Ciaphas Cain vs Commander Shepard vs Doomguy vs Halo marine vs that one dude with a mech from Avatar vs Isaac Clarke

Pick one, the others will try to kill you.

I guess you didn't listen once when they talked about the scale of the programmable yield. They manually take anti-matter from the warp engine reserve each time they fire one and can put up to 1/4 oz of anti-matter in one. That is enought to blow a moon sized hole in an earth sized planet and kill everything living on the surface.

Except according to 40K lore, their shields would survive even the Death Star Superlaser, and a single lance beam would take out even the Enteprise J.

They have 30,000 odd years of technological advancement ahead of Star Trek; consider that for a moment.

Doomguy handles all that on his rest day.

>30 thousand years
Means nothing when comparing different universes.
More importantly, can you point to the pieces of lore describing what you are saying?

>They have 30,000 odd years of technological advancement ahead of Star Trek; consider that for a moment.

I guess you need to stop and consider the fact that they have regressed technologically to the point they still use manual slave labour teams to load shells into their chemically propelled space cannons. They do not actually 30000 years of a tech lead on them because most of the top tier stuff is so old and busted. Its just asking for a tech-tech field modulation of the tech-tech style solution to stopping an entire fleet in it's tracks.

But it's a static (and decaying) number
Honestly the real reason 40k would win is because the moment any extra dimensional/universal faction came into contact with them, any sort of story of plot development would cease all forward movement
It's what makes 40k so boring from a lore perspective, it's been the same shit for decades and it will never, ever advance.
That said, when it does, by all rights the Imperium is probably the first to go

You've got photon torpedos mixed up with quantum torpedos you dumb cunt.

29th century Federation is pretty OP if they're not afraid to break their Prime Directive of Time.
24th century Federation beats down the Empire easily.
I'm not entirely well versed in Warhammer, but don't they have a warp drive that basically relies on dice rolls? Federation with TransWarp has huge tactical advantage there, and some of their modified weapons may have a chance against Warhammer's ships, but it's doubtful that conventional weapons would be effective. I know the Imperium has crazy massive numbers too, like hundreds of billions or something, but I don't see how they could effectively use their numbers without a reliable warp drive.

Cain has no scruples but Skywalker has the force, it would be a tough call.

I always enjoyed the rare stories that show some of the more backwater Imperium planets which are literally like 13th century feudal societies. Not even a hint of tech anymore minus stained glass windows that depict space marines as angels and stuff. I think it's a good contrast showing how fucked the Imperium is once someone takes them to the long game, because they have nothing to fall back on at all once the old well dries up.

Oh no their other mass producible weapons they designed to explicitly fight huge multi-km long size ships.

>A 90 isoton bomb of enriched ultritium had the explosion radius of 800 kilometers. Such a bomb was used to blow up a ketracel-white facility in Cardassian space in 2374

>USS Voyager was equipped with type-6 photon torpedoes. They were not in use before Voyager was launched in 2371. Some of these torpedoes had a yield of 25 isotons.

How exactly is this exterminating an entire planet?

>relies on dice rolls
o i am laffin

>800km
It would take 50 of those to cover the Earth's circumference, but I doubt you'd need as many to destroy the atmosphere and make it barren.

Doomguy

And in 40K you'd only need 10 Cyclonic Torpedoes to actually destroy a planet, crust and all.

How many Star Trek tech torpoedos would they need to physically destroy a planet? Thousands?

None because it doesn't matter and that waste of resources when all they need was1 to make the planet barren and move on is why the Federation will beat them you moron.

THE Imerium ONLY WORK IN 40K! It it perfect for that enviroment and outside of that specific set of challenges it is not organized well enough to deal with the types of tactical and strategic threats the Galactic Empire or Federation pose to it.

Peak Trek technology is temporal ships

Easy win

The Imperium could probably take a 1000 Empires and Federations combined.

It's in the basic foot notes of any wiki regarding 40K, and pretty much basic knowledge of the universe in general.

Imperium of Man thrived and spread into the year 25K, until the year 30K when mankind stagnated and the dark age of technology begun.

Some hobo scientist built a Sun destroying rocket in his backyard you know

A bunch of crazy ass weapons are banned by the Federation

One quantum torpedo is way more powerful than a photon one.
That and the yield of a torpedo is variable, they can make it weaker or more powerful.

>Peak WH40K tech is being able to kill somebody on the other side of the galaxy just by thinking about them

>Imperium of Man thrived and spread into the year 25K, until the year 30K when mankind stagnated and the dark age of technology begun.

How is it possible for you to be so wrong about something so basic?

That's still about a billion times weaker then time travel. You do understand that right?

No you fucking moron. I am not talking about the DAoT, I'm asking if you have any source for the claim about the shield capabilities and such.

The claim they had more time is completely fucking meaningless even if true, I can have a setting in 2150 be more advanced than one in 2500 with ease because it's fucking fiction and they are distinct worlds with distict assumptions about their rules.

Yield is variable up to 25 isotones for Voyager era tech.

Golden era Trek would be TNG and vastly less than that.

Also this, 30K is way after the DAoT.
The DAoT ENDED in the 25th mil.

>go back in time
>merc the God Emperor
>he was Einstein or some overly important guy
Time travel is great, but if we put them all in the same universe, they wouldn't kill him.

>Tfw the Empire or Federation being able to survive pic related for even a single day

Imagine billions of Terminators on crack cocaine and being nearly indestructible.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Men_of_Iron

I love when you homos pretend that these bitches are a constant threat to all the imperium at the same time.

One ACU vs all 3 universes combined

Protip: The ACU wins

So basically weaker Borg

Psssh

youtube.com/watch?v=7CXNa_m52r0

Trips confirm it

They also forgot how to use most of it and rely on the adeptus mechanicus to use it, which usually involves a superfluous ritual or anointing that they believe makes it work instead of the actual mechanics.

I think he means that it's basically a matter of luck if an 40K ship survives a warp trip, while in the FEDERATION, kids study warp theory in school and any civilian can own a warp powered ship.

SUPCOM UNIVERSE OP!
PLZ NERF

Wouldn't the Emperor and all the primarchs be walking around and a unified front if it is their golden age like the op said?

>be Borg
>assimilate Imperium, Federation, and Imperial tech
>win

Scotty will just reverse the polarity of the neutron flux converters and everyone else will explode.

Federation engineers are basically tech mages.

I'm pretty sure a turbolaser could dent the armor.

CRUSH AND SMASH!

Doomguy. Cain somehow manages to survive in the confusion.

Asking you since you seem most knowledgeable. Why does no one do original research any more? I know, heresy. But why does the Emperor proclaim it to be heresy? Wouldn't a super smart guy like think that they need to develop new things or at least understand how to maintain the old?

something-something-chaos

You just keep assuming 40k armour is better with no technical manuals to give you exact numbers unlike Trek so fuck the fuck off.

Because he's basically a corpse stuck on the Golden Throne and can't really dictate shit any more.

If this is at their pinnacle though then humanity in 40k had shit like black hole guns and chrono cannons

I'm a way bigger Star Wars fan than I am a 40k one and I can easily tell you The Empire would get its shit slapped straight into the warp. Don't know enough about Trek though

The adeptus mechanicus does research into new tech all the time. It's just slow going because demonic superviruses and machines literally having a soul and shieet

Because the Emperor is a magic psychic corpse bound to a throne. He can't say or do shit except protect humanity with his powers from the warp.

Look at how easy humans turn around a misinterpret religion like jesus christ 2000 years later.

Now imagine the god emperor of mankind and what could happen in 10 000 years.

40k is not the Imperium of Man. The Tears of Vaul were Eldar weapons so kindly fuck off.

How? The Empire does what the Imperium does but with record keeping that is up to date. How could the faction with better logistical abilities lose. The Galactic Empire also rules millions of worlds after all. It's not like it's a case of 40k being able to outnumber them.

warhammer 40000 is fucking awful tasteless shit for autistic nerds

The Imperium also has millions of worlds some with population in the trillions

Its the scale mostly. Also ones Space Fantasy for all ages and the other is a grimdark hyper nerd shit. The Empire can't even compare in so many fields its downright laughable.

BANEBLADE

naruto

he just make great destruct ninjutsu kill all

take it to /tg/ nerds

>a light battle tank

I think he laughing because it's a joke on Warhammer 40k role-playing games.

Nah mate this was an Ark Mechanicus that some tech priest communed with. Turned out to be a fully functional STC equipped with cool weapons and targeting computers that worked in the middle of a warp storm

>he doesn't like self aware over the top nonsense with a tongue firmly implanted in it's cheek
I feel bad for you.

>imperator class titan has a main gun that can wipe out an entire continent
>star wars and star trek bitches think they could handle this shit

didn't warp time since it couldn't be assed to dodge?

Most recently the Imperium lit a large portion of space on "fire" How would the Empire deal with that?

This desu. An entire legion of titans combined with a space marine chapter fleet, say the Imperial fists, would absolutely demolish anything infront of them.

Warped time because it missed the first shot and couldn't be assed to fire again, so it just warped the enemy back in time a few second so they got hit.

>40k vs not 40k
Why do people make these threads? The power levels in 40k are so ridiculous all its gonna end up is a wankfest of 40k

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Throne mentions "Unless something is done, the Golden Throne's life support systems will eventually malfunction and the Emperor of Mankind will die, surrendering His spirit to the Warp and throwing all of Mankind into darkness once more -- or setting the stage for humanity's final salvation. "

How could that be a good thing?

All three are wankfests

It's not as one sided as it seems Star Trek tech is super overpowered as well. It is always fun to see autists defend 40k

Emps might ascend to become a new god he already has his own warp "demons" (legion of the damned) the only thing preventing that from happening is the life support on the golden throne. On the other had he just dies the Custodes are overwhelmed and and all of humanity fall to Chaos

They already fixed it.

Stop using 40k wiki, it's mostly fanfic and unsourced and takes forever to update

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Golden_Throne#Malfunction

Better

The Imperium of man, really few sci fi universes have faced the kind of shit the imperium has without going full retarded.

Doomguy went to hell and back while kicking the devil's balls.

How the Federation actually engages exterminatus
>scrub waste off engine
>dump into atmosphere of planet
>no one can use planet for the next few decades
Thanks Sisko.
>B-b-but muh Speesmareens breath poison and spit acid
>This is still scifi, guiz, I swear.

The Emperor could conquer both the Federation and the Empire just by himself. His power is maximum.

Oh really? This just proves how fucking oblivious you are. Seriously, there are countless settings that shit all over 40k like a Mike Tyson beating a 5 year old girl.

Name 27