Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0fd-MVU4vtU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfEleWy9qp0
youtu.be/Jlti12dTVQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's hilarious.
It's pandering to the idiots.
It's banter to the patricians.

He has a shit-eating grin, it's like promising you'll get "laid" in Hawaii. everyone enjoys it other than the humorless

he is pandering. no one is denying it

MARIACHI BAND

How is this not shilling?

It was actually appropriate to the date in which it was posted. Any other day it would have been pandering.

I'm Hispanic but he already got my vote before that post anyway.

It looks delicious. Why not eat it. Tard

It's satire you tone-deaf autist.

It's that amazing intersection of pandering, satire, and allegory.

That is impossible to criticize without looking petty.

Genius desu.

My fucking sides

Best taco bowls are made at the Trump Grill in the Trump Tower, and he loves hispanics.

The good thing about eating Trump taco bowls is you won't get the tummy ache and the diarrhea you normally get when you eat food prepared by mexicans.

Trolling is a art.

>like taco bowls
>be cinco de mayo
>post a pic of me eating a taco bowl
>"I love Hispanics"
>>Mexicans everywhere get mad
>>DAS RAYCIS
>mfw just wanted to appreciate Hispanics on a Hispanic holiday

Hillary wasn't the first to pander to Hispanics.
youtu.be/0fd-MVU4vtU

>A
>FUCKING
>TACO BOOOWWWLLLE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kfEleWy9qp0

You're not allowed to post a picture of yourself eating on social media these days? Has that gone out of fashion already?

How many rapes does it take to get to the centre of a TACO BOWLE

It was Cinco de Mayo, and I liked it desu
t. Hispanic

Uncle Pedro

youtu.be/Jlti12dTVQI

Tio Pedro*
I really don't understand the hoopla about it, Shillary could have done it and none of the idiots would have said anything. Au contraire they would be celebrating it. This just made me like Trump a bit more.

He never said he's sure they're nice but they're rapists? That's all that matters. Nobody else has. Refried beans or any foodstuffs won't change this. He's flip-flopping on everything he's just a lying gas bag

It is lmao

but you knew that already

He loves Hispanics. He does not love illegal aliens. Not that complicated...

how is this not shitposting?

He's obviously not pandering, he's trolling

so there's illegals that rape, they get deported, they go back over the border, you're okay with this?

He's a fucking master manipulator, the way he has run his campaign makes his opponents attacks play straight into his hand. It's pretty amazing.

I don't think he's going to fix America, but I respect the hell out of him.

>I don't think he's going to fix America
He'll try his hardest comrade ;-;

>shit eating grin vs. 'I'm not mad at all this is funny to me i swear'

Too good

>that high wall-like plate rim
MAGA

That deviate's from the norm in what way? Shillary does the same shit yet all the blacks are voting for her cause 'muh Bill is a black man' and all the faggots forget she was against gay marriage as recently as 2013.

Plus, as stated, he just stated he wants the illegals out, he has never stated he is explicitly anti-Hispanic. His supporters may include those kind of people, but while his comments rub some people off the wrong way he never really said anything of the sort. Whats so bad about wanting the good, non-criminal people into this country and getting rid of those you cannot vet for?

New york times tapes

what did she mean by this?

I don't give a shit. You wanna be an asshole? Be an asshole. White people support Sanders and he is not a zionist. I can't explain black people's love for Shillary, a republican. Drumpf is a plant and im sick of discussing him. Inauthentic bowl of tacos

>I'm searing hot butthurt that Trump posted an image of him eating a taco

I had another post about the notion of illegals or hispanics or mexicans and what he said and how it doesn't matter but it never posted. North american elections are all garage. UK's suck too

She looks so upset it's fucking hilarious.

However the UK labour party is attacking rightfully and unearthing all the lies and secrets of zionists so that's a bonus

Chinese food = Chinese
Hispanic food = Hispanics

PIC FUCKING RELATED

explain how it is pandering

Samantha Bee was much funnier when she was under Stewart's jew yoke.

>Trump is a Clinton plant
holy shit this meme is still alive.

No one really can fix it. It'll take a couple decades and a lot of hippy degenerates dying of starvation before we can really close up the wound and let the healing begin.

>and a lot of hippy degenerates dying of starvation
I wish. Unfortunately welfare exists.

Instagram? Really? I still don't even know what that is. No idea what the orange/yellow ones are either desu.

instagram is some normie shit, idk
Odnoklassniki is some Russia social media site or something
Not sure what V Kontakte is.

>Canada is leddit

You don't know what instagram is? What the fuck?

You tell me

How would I even come across it. Just had someone tell me "It's like Twitter but for pictures", which if true is a very nice explanation of it.

>Canada

Things are really starting to make sense

It's for women to get more attention than they would on Facebook, but they don't post nearly enough nudes for the attention they get, like on Reddit.

>posting on mobile

instagram is like an imageboard for normies except only OP can post a picture

mainly used for celebrities to market themselves as well as advertising products, primarily fashion/beauty products to women

How is this not pandering and stereotyping?
>Hillary fans explain this.

That sounds gay as fuck.

>says the white liberal who lives as far away from illegal immigrants as she can get

Hahaha holy fuck, what a pathetic try-hard she is. Never watched her show but if this is her level of humor, wow... she might as well be writing sitcoms. Or children's movies about talking dogs.

These are the worst people.I am from NY. Even the blacks I know and hate niggers.

How is it pandering? If anything, his post was a mockery.

>Blindfolded Korean Starcraft
topkek that filename

>enhance

Just look at that smug, shit-eating grin. It's fucking hilarious. It's master trolling and he knows it.

Happy Cinco de Mayo, or as it will soon be known, Buildo de Wallo.

>posting under ID GreG

Because saying what food someone should enjoy based off their skin color is really racist of you OP.

Here in America we believe in equality and freedom.

>Taco bowl

As an Hispanic this fucking revolts me.

My fucking sides...

Hillary is lookin' good in that prison orange, just sayin'.

!

It is pandering. Blatant and honest but not in a vindictive way. I think he's actually TRYING but this is the only way he knows how. It's not like Bill Clinton serving fried chicken to black people (which happened) and Hillary putting a mariachi band on the stage at her rally (also happened). That's "pandering" of the not good kind.

its pandering in the most honest "fuck you i do what i want" way. the media calls him out for pandering and he's all "whoa no fuckin way".

and he keeps on grinning

Its cinco de mayo. A holiday. Americans love holidays. So he eats the food of the holiday. Like beers on st pattys day. Or bbq, hot dogs, steak, and burger on 4th of july. Or like turkey on thanksgiving, or ham/turkey/goose/duck on Christmas. Its american culture

Because that's politics idiot.
He's playing the universal suffrage game the way it's supposed to be played to win.

It's a joke. Trump loves shitposting.

This. Anyone who doesn't think it was just a ploy to get more media attention is a retard

he really is shitposting IRL and normies have no fucking clue. it's majestic.

Everything about it is funny. The Hillary picture on the floor, the ex in a bikini, the smile, the fact that he doesn't eat that spic shit, the fact that it's not even on the menu, the fact that cinco de mayo is a Mexican celebration but he said he loves Hispanics, the golf trophies, the half thump up gesture, the fact that it took over the Zeitgeist for a whole day and nobody can really ever use it against him in any meaningful way.

It's hyper-dimensional meme bantz and I am fully in awe.

it was top bantz.

>a fucking leaf

Like a boss