How deep can your girl take it?

how deep can your girl take it?

you can ask your mother yourself

you are original and hilarious.

Pretty close to balls deep unassisted
>Feels good man
All the fucking way if I facefuck her, which she actually likes
>Feels exceedingly good man

Won't do anal but the head game is STRONG.

how big is your dick?

only like halfway, I've got a thick 8inch cock and she's really petite with a small mouth so she just can't fit it into her throat.

pic related

Solid 7", big but not massive. Quite girthy though.

this is my problem too. i want to do like pic related but she gets stuck with a couple inches to go.

pics?

More pics?

i know it's possible to get pretty much anything down, but she can't do it ...

Of her? Sorry user. She's not that good looking anyone, but she satisfies my particular preferences AND we've lived together 3 years with maybe one argument. So I'm having fun but you're prob not missing out.

same, i'm working on her though

aight, she's 18 btw modfags

Sauce?

And she likes humiliation and gagging so all the way and as hard and however I like until she sputters and coughs

do you have pics of dick in her throat?

Seriously, sowse dough plox

looks like the chick from Broad city

One of my ex's didn't have a gag relfex, a couple grills I've been with have been able to go balls deep (only a few though).. surprising because I'm only a thicc 6.5.. I currently don't have a 'girl' though, the head just isn't worth the shite you deal with having a grill in your life

All the way

post your dick size.

my girl can take my average dick. but she does it with ease so i'm guessing she could do bigger. but i don't concern myself with that.

This. It's really frustrating. Sex is really painful for her too. Most of the time I have to jerk off to finish.

Not very deep but she makes up for it with her tongue.

she gets it down to where she can't breathe and wiggles her head back and forth, but it won't go all the way down.

how is she puking when that dick is so tiny, even I could prob deepthroat that

because that dude doesnt shower and she can smell the shit coming from his ass crack

... when i want to be doing this.

All the way. Then again I'm only 6 inches

Three inches. All the way.

6' but extra thick, like 3 or 4' circumference

he does look pretty disgusting I guess you have a point

>8inch cock
yeah you and everyone else bud

My Cock is 8.30 inches long and 6.2 inches around hard to get deep throat...( Pic related) I got video as well

Here's another for u little dicks

this is mine.

I'm not impressed. My dick is 15.395 inches long and 10 inches around. Only barn yard animals can deepthroat my hog.

head from a fat bitch doesnt count

All 4 inches

she can take my whole dick and it's enough

how big? we're trying to compare strats here.

i'm 17 cm. She had deepthroated more, but i don't care, as long as my dick feel good

I think he meant of you dick. you know how everyone on Sup Forums nowadays is a raging homosexual

how long can she hold it? can you go balls deep and then thrust until you cum?

i can fuck her face as long as i want if i let her time to breath.

She one of the 3 female out of hundreth that managed to make me cum with her mouth

like this?

i like to lay on my back without moving and use her mouth like a fleshlight

what % of girls enjoy getting completely dominated?

there was a study that showed that like 80% of woman prefer to be submissive in bed, while 70% of men prefer to be dominant

idk about "completely dominated" tho

she does not like blowjob...

yeah my girl is more bottom than top but she won't let me do this shit.

i don't get girls who don't like blowjobs. i'm straight and even i want to suck a dick.

All the way, a bit over 18cm, she chokes every once in a while, small coughing fit, but damn, she's a champ and keeps going at it. Getting better and better too, more deepthroating with less downtime and chokes.

post video

Mine doesn't suck me because I'm not stupid enough to trust spmeone's teeth that close to my penis.

Femanon here

I can deep throat like a circus freak. My problem is finding a a boy who actually has a dick long enough to appreciate me for it. Why is it so hard to find a guy who is packing more than six inches? It's like I've got to fuck 50 guys to find one.

How can an entire gender be so sexually inadequate?

*someone

that's the most retarded shit I've ever heard.

I also know Nicole

Tits or GTFO

you sir are an idiot

if you weren't made up i'd hit it.

It would sound retarded to an unsuspecting hedonist who cares about pleasure over anything else important like safety. Gonna be keking when I hear about one of you faggots going to the hospital because she bit down on your dick, intentionally or otherwise.

>Wants to be "appreciated" for jammong cock down your throat. Prositutes deep throat the best are they appreciated at all? hell no! You delusional faggot

If that was actually yours, I'd let you.

You're an idiot. It's a serious skill.

At least I'm likely not to have bite marks on my cock you faggy hedonist.

That's gross

we don't have a problem with sex being painful, but she does get sore after a few rounds and has to rest until tomorrow

nope I never post her face anywhere, sry anons. have this instead

maybe this will convince you I dunno. I'm 6'3 and 200lbs it's not like i'm special or anything, pacific northwest has shitloads of big tall guys walking around. My buddy is 6'7

Sauce?

My whole life I thought my 8 incher was average/small.... Literally was scared evertime I had to be naked around other guys. Until one day I was out with my wife and ran into an old flame. They started talking, and one of them whispered to the other "don't tell him he has a big dick, it will go to his head". Lol. Life.

no dude that's fucking funny how stupid you are, no guy on planet earth (unless he's some freaky masochist and asks a girl to bite his dick) has BITE MARKS ON HIS COCK what are you 12 years old? dafuq

actually mine. this is my girl that can't get the last 2" down.

salty mother fucker

[Citation needed]

paranoid 12 year old, I bet you don't let your girl ride on top because there's a 0.000001% chance your dick will snap

wait.... the fuck am I saying 'your girl' for, there's no way such an idiot is getting laid