Which romance language should I learn, Sup Forums? I am a native English speaker and don't want to monolingual anymore

Which romance language should I learn, Sup Forums? I am a native English speaker and don't want to monolingual anymore

Mandarin

Body language and charisma from Fernando

Spanish
I have 0 charisma my friend

Spanish

Then build some charisma by being obnoxious and nonchalant like me

Just know that Portuguese is useless.
Learn Italian or French.

>learning Italian's ugly sister

Spanish/Italian are the most easy to start
French fucked up ortography and general rudeness are somewhat discoraging
Portuguese is hard because we have more sounds than any other romance language especially BR-PT
t. know them all

There are people in Serbia who speak Romanian?

Este gringo está loco

querés hablar español o portugues?

I am already Muslim, I don't think I should try to speak any Spanish anymore until the American Visa lottery results are out

Also, eu no falo porugues, but I like how it cleans the nasal passages

come to Brazil :)

Thank you for the invitation Brazil-san, I will probably spend it applying lotion on beachgoing women

Hopefully not, would be a big shame for them if they had people who spoke a language of criminal thieves.

Romanian

Don't listen to this guy.
I've met some but in areas close to the border.

This guy is extremely reliable, we must weigh that word like gold

Pig Latin.

Learn Spanish it's the only one that is useful

talk to me France, this isn't like you

If you learn German you can basically already speak Dutch.

thought the same when thinking about going to brazil kek.

im about to learn spanish this summer i hesitated in the first time abour learning german found out there are not many countries that speak german.

i developed a high self-esteem when i could speak 4 languages including the native one feels good man.

French will give you access to what's maybe the 3rd or at the very least 4th most important cartoon industries in the world.
Spanish gives you accesss to a big part of the world, probably the most relevant language, and if gives you access to some anime that hasn't been subbed, such as Corrector Yui.
Italian is a small and irrelevant language, but Italy has a rich culture of anime. May give access to some unsubbed anime, such as Yatterman.

Knowing french and english, I'm against dubbings in general but any pixar or dreamworks animated films or just animated films in general. Are way better in french to me. Way more immersive than the american versions. There's something off about the american dubs in animated films, I don't know how to explain it.

Some anime require knowing Japanese or knowing a romance language to watch