Is transgender rights the next big civil rights issue in our country?

Is transgender rights the next big civil rights issue in our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIvCh3EQv1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea, by killing 'em if they ever get spotted.

Jee, I don't know.

Let me just jump into my fucking time machine and have a look at what's going on in the year 2020.

Back soon, you drop kick.

Hello, proxyfag.

What else can they struggle for? Trannies are just like women - they think that "society" is oppressing them, and the real problem is that "society" has spoiled them so fucking much that they never know when to shut the fuck up.

>Trannies are just like women

I'm glad other people on Sup Forums are so progressive.

Reminder that Anzu is female. Don't fall for the memes.

did you see her newest pictures OP?
you can see everything in them

RARE
A
R
E

>Implying Somalians can read

>killing people for wearing different clothes

you'd think Africa would have learned by now.

You know what I meant. Trannies and women are both whiners because they are spoiled far too much by the white man.

>spoiled far too much by the white man.

You do know trannies exist in other countries?

Particulary Asian countries?

trans aren't traps though...

I would date him/her, as long they tell me the gender first.

yes they are.

This is it, I"m now a #trumpmissile

Yes.
Just as the gays began to speak out about the fact that not all of them are upper middle-class queers but also often poor, facing un- or underemployment, etc., the capitalists came up with another new shit identity policy stuff.

What if I told you it was Turkish?

>#trumpmissile

What?

The only good bug is a dead bug

no, please no. you are shitposting r-right?

this

neck size, shoulder width, and hand size

No amount of wishing to be female will allow you to have these actual female proportions. Anzu has these proper female proportions.

It's a Turkish tranny, user.

>and hand size
she has big hands, so thats not much of an indicator

Anzu is 100% female
Stop falling for this /lgbt/ cross board shitposting.

Still within female proportional size.

Who /craving for boipucc/ here?

No homo

If Anzu gained 400 pounds, she'd look a lot better.

Where would most of her weight sit on her, anyway?

Anzu is female.
She is one of CHP(Secular,Kemalist) one.Lives in Ankara.

I think she is already not a muslim.

Yes it is. And it must be crushed before they become like the niggers and the fags. Load the fucking scum in the back of a truck and put a hose into there from the exhaust

>Where would most of her weight sit
on my fucking face i hope

If this is the same Somalian who posted pictures with proof, How's it going?

Anyone who wouldn't boipucci is probably themselves a homosexual.

Boipucci is profoundly straight.

FPBP

Also

RARE
A
R
E

good girl
she is too pretty to be a muslim

They are. The surgery turns their penis inside out. So when you fuck a tranny, you're literally rubbing your cock on a (severely deformed) cock.

That's pretty much the worst kind of trap you can be baited into.

Literally who cares? Let them do what they want,

Anyone who sees this as a big issue is no better than the SJWs who also get offended by everything.

>bullying Anzu
fuck off OP

>Turkish
>tranny

2 worst things in the world in one body. And in a mudslime country? Cut off his (it's?) head already

Yes, I'm talking about western nations in this case.

I have no idea why Asians put up with trannies so much, trannies in Thailand are a curse on their society and they even attack tourists.

fucking faggot

also why does he look like 12

>skinny fat man in a wig with colored contacts

that's some low standards you have there

Yes ameribro.. I'm the English teacher with the qt maid. And please tell this Chinese new leafag that Somalibro is legit.

Kinda but not really. They already have the vote, so it isn't as huge an issue as other groups were.

>faggot
>caring about the social construct that is sexual orientation

user, I'm gonna let you in on a secret.

Guy? girl? gay? straight? Who cares? If it's cute, fuck it. Stop being a slave to what society tells you what hole you can and can't dick.

PRAISE SOMALIBRO

>European

Of course you're this progressive and weak. Have fun being a ruined pile of shit by 2050

>omg a fucking leaf

I'm from the west. We aren't all fuckups like the east. If we were independent faggotry would be illegal like in Russia. They know how to deal with fag shits over there

Trannys are a curse on every society. At least the ones that allow it

isnt the society telling me to be homo now?

There's 300,000 transsexuals in Canada, you fucking Leaf.

I'm in no way some delusional leftist Refugees Welcome cuck, I'm actually strictlty against Muslim immigration.

I just don't see the big issue with the 0.1% of trannies in the population. As long as modern medicine hasn't come up with a better treatment than to let them change their bodies the way they want to, just let them do it if makes them happier.

Transgenders HAVE rights.

>wat

not so fast, moosefucker.

Fake. Delete this.

I don't know what kind of point you're trying to make, but that doesn't look much better.

much better

And 290,000 are in the east

Learn the difference between eastern and western Canada. There would be 0 fags or trannys in the west were it not for us being ruled out of Ottawa

Still would rather gas

Just use them as target practice. Problem gone and soldiers get to train with real moving target. Win win

I'd fuck Anzu. I don't care if it has a dick.

I'd suck that cock just for chance to bust a nut in one of Anzu's holes.

>this

I want to marry Anzu!

So would you be okay with this at the urinal next to you?

If so you're pretty progressive.

If "she" wanted to, I'd reach over and help "her" aim.

whats wrong with you people,
pretty roach is still a roach.

> Transgender rights

What right do they want that they don't currently have?

Who/what the fuck even is anzu? Is it a male? A female? A fucked male pretending to be a female?

knell down and drink her piss m8

>also why does he look like 12
Because "he" is actually a girl.

The right to use the bathroom that they want.

The right NOT to be fired for being trans (they can be in 37 states right now).

The right to serve in the military.

literally an artificially created civil rights issue

When will this cuck generation realize that we will all die and be forgotten because nothing of value is ever going to happen in our lifetime?

its a roach.
see

She's our roach

>literally an artificially created civil rights issue

Except it isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIvCh3EQv1Q

Can I use it as a urinal?

do i spot a nipple?

>tfw no redpilled tranny gf

Reminder not all those that live within Turkey's borders are shitskins. The whitest of the whites used to own all of Anatolia.

Nice roach

>girlfriend

It would be a boyfriend and that makes you a faggot.

>caring about sexual orientations

It's 2016, user. You can stop caring about those now.

Just dick any warm hole you can find. You'll feel better.

Pokeing out through her shirt, aye. She's got the perfect breast size. My old girlfriend was slightly smaller in the chest department.

I miss her. Death is a cunt.

>tfw bailey jay called out the fat cow jew for trying to call her a female

>1:28
HOLY SHIT THE MEME IS REAL

i mean this, either weird placement or weird shadows

Except it is.

It's literally just another subset of the retarded right to do whatever the fuck I want with my body issue. It was just sold to you in different gift wrapping.

It's no different than gay shit, right to die, or abortion rights and anyone with a brain knows that. It will never be taken seriously except by legislators still in office and fellow brainwashed cunts nor should it be.

How many turks are white like anzu? Most turks here are distinctively Middle Eastern.

She doesn't have saggers, m8. Her funbags are too tiny.

Itty bitty roach titties.

Why should a transgendered person choose the bathroom that they want rather than the one corresponding to their gender at birth?

Yes, and after that it's pedophile rights. In 3 years we'll be called shitlords for not supporting the rape of children.

A decent percentage of the population, tons are mixed now though. A lot of them are harassed by older shitskin Turks.

Because it'd be weird to see this whipping out an 8" cock at the urinal next to you, no?

Again, the Byzantines and ancient Greeks were white. Granted, most of them were genocided between the 1600's and 1900's, but at least 80k managed to escape genocide and the population swap between Greece and Turkey.

Turkey kind of has a history of genocide. They've done, at the very least, 3. Assyrians first, then the Greeks, then the Armenians. Those that didn't take Turkish seed and become the modern Greek shitskin mongrels of today were killed. Very few survived, but Anju would be one of the few.

Where?

Anzu's boobs so small, has no ass. Only the face is pretty. There are much better girls.

>Anzu's boobs so small, has no ass.
You are implying that's somehow bad.

Dodging the question through humour.

I'll try again.

Why should a transgendered person choose the bathroom that they want rather than the one corresponding to their gender at birth?

Transgenders already have the same rights as everyone else. Whatever the fuck their cause is, it's not civil rights.

>Yes, and after that it's pedophile rights.

Except raping children is wrong and wearing a dress isn't.