Why don't we talk more about Led Zeppelin on Sup Forums?

Why don't we talk more about Led Zeppelin on Sup Forums?

They're basically among the top 10 best rock bands of all time in everyone's list, and they deserve it. I believe that even the hipsters on Sup Forums like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeDdp6q-AkQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-Rf1I9htJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I unironically think their 1970 performance of Dazed And Confused is a serious solid performance.

>everyone's list
Not in mine, fuck off and get your granddad's cock out of your mouth. Try to think for yourself for once.

You have to be 18+ to post on this board
reported

John Paul Jones is probably my favorite bassist out of any band. Probably the best musician in the whole group, and I think the rest are amazing.

Their whole discography shifted so much, it's about the most textured one I can think of.

I always had Geezer Butler above JPJ for bass, but JPJ above anyone else for musicianship.

You'd have to be 70+ for Led Zeppelin to have been relevant when you were old enough to have an opinion on music

I can accept that, glad you respected my opinion

Extremely good. They make incredible albums like Houses of the Holy and many amazing songs like 10 years gone. Definitely should not be lumped in with dadrock like REO Speedwagon and Aerosmith.

I enjoy the Zeppers
youtube.com/watch?v=P-Rf1I9htJk
hey, don't be angery

Who gives a fuck if they're relevant today? I listen to music that's too old for my parents. Old doesn't mean bad.

Favourite albums everyone?

>Not in mine, fuck off and get your granddad's cock out of your mouth

So you don't like dad rock? What rock bands do you consider to be good? Radiohead? Hipster shit that you don't even like but you pretend to like to appear superior on Sup Forums?

Their first album is the best album.

Led Zeppelin is not good, there's a billion better bands...lauding Led Zeppelin as if they were brilliant is no different than lauding Coldplay or Kanye West today, it's all okay but not worth praising, there's much better stuff out there

IV > HotH > PG > I = II > III > Presence = IttOD > Coda

Presence is better than In Through the Out Door for sure man, "In the evening" is the only thing it's got.

Probably this one.

Hardly anybody gave a fuck about Zeppelin on here until Pitchfork put up those reviews, then suddenly it was cool for Sup Forums to like them. They have their moments but are mad overrated.

>Im 15 and live with my parents and like old music

Please don't compare Coldplay or Kanye West to Led Zeppelin. Led Zeppelin shits all over both of them.

Eh, the only song that really sticks with me is Achilles.