USA Cuck World Champs

60% Non-white Hispanic. America will be a non-white country by 2020

Thank fuck.

By 2010 if you count the undocumented.

You'd better hope brexit works Briton.,as with our wall. Some places in London are
>40% white
>also Muslim mayor

The US fighting the Muslims and the UK letting them in the back door. Harden the fuck up!

Wow, good thing race isn't real, or that might be a bad thing, or a good thing, or a thing at all.

Those are just "tanned Americans".

The GOP needs to stop being filled with racist fucks, if you can't even get 15% of black voters to support you then you'll lose the South. Georgia already might be in play this election.
Also gives another reason for Trump to shift the party toward the Rust Belt. Lots of nice white people to support the party

nice white genocide, OP.

Why do non-whites cling to cities like viruses?

This depresses me, I'm gonna go kill some spics.

>Brit talking about who's cucked

because of racist housing policies that segregated them into cities

>Implying that's a bad thing.

Muslims use these to indoctrinate non-tanned people

I'm sure every white person would have seig heiled in the 1930's if they knew that this would be our future.

Good riddance.
>meanwhile Europe is still 98% white
>East is 99.9% white
Feels good man.

The USA actually has a whole country outside of the immigrant-filled shitspots though. All we have are rural areas with next to no jobs or economies to speak of.

Even though we're 'whiter' than the USA, it's harder to escape immigration here than it is there.

Texan here. Cities on the border, already insist on only hiring people that speak Spanish, even when the job never interfaces with customers. Language requirements are an easy way to have race requirements without getting in trouble for it.

After being emancipated Negroes used to live primarily in rural areas, then approximately a century ago they had a mass exodus to urban areas and never left

>spics contained the the southwest
>nigs in the black belt across the south and urban centers
>natives in the northwest

its not as bad as it looks

Trump will maybe stop illegals. I say maybe because he already started to flip-flop.
These aren't illegals. With illegals, you're probably less than 60% white.

Any Euro cucks talking about America being non-white have literally no idea how much space is in America. We could swallow and shit out ten Europes and still be hungry. Get fucked by Ahmed. WE have been absorbing the worlds immigrants for decades and you now are complaining because you took in a couple million.

If we weren't taking them then you would be taking in a lot more immigrants so you should be grateful.

>tfw you live in a 98% white English town

>not as bad as it looks
It's bad because they all vote left. America will turn into the shithole 3rd world country they came from.

The biggest problem with this is that white Americans are old on average and young whites are a minority.

Have Muslims "blended in" or assimilated in literally any country on earth? The only places I can think of are countries like China that would utterly destroy their Muslim minority if they annoyed the government

>what is the electoral college

cmon now

>Saw Alaska
>Panicked

Forgot about all the fucking natives for a second, don't scare me like that

Washington state here we have shittons of spics. I have no idea how they go this far north.

I wouldn't mind them if their voices weren't so whiny and they didn't fully embrace "gangsta culture."

>bragging about this in England
>with fucking rage faces

2005 called

Not in my county, yee yee

Oregon here. Where the fuck did they come from? They just straight up appeared here over the last four years.

What's happening in that one county in New Mexico that makes it white while none of the other counties are?

Just burn down your home then when your family is sleeping then

rekt

>Tfw the plague has spread to Colorado in more ways than one.

Mormonism

The US will collapse in 5 years

He didn't flip flop on shit. He said he would exempt Muslim mayor of London. That's just good PR. Thst muzzie wouldn't come here anyways.

I live in a dark blue county. It's still very much a white majority here however.

I don't understand the Mexican fascination with annexing the Southwest. They're already fucking it over and if Mexico gains control of it things will just regress to Mexican levels of society regardless. Very few hispanics seem to be aware of this.

Ftfy. Also that'll be about the same year Britain won't be white either.