Does anyone else love the idea of a high school/college girl getting molested against her will by boys a lot younger...

does anyone else love the idea of a high school/college girl getting molested against her will by boys a lot younger than her?

yes

what scenario would you find hot?

Moar

Happened to my ex in high school. Before i started dating her. A bunch of her brothers friends were staying the night at her house. She was 14. They were like 10-11. All of them except came up into her room since she wasnt allowed a lock on the door (7-8 of them btw) and gagged her and messed around with her for a couple hours doing literally whatever they wanted.

pic of her?

Elaborate?
Not here for the "fantasy"
Just genuinely interested

Sure why not; keep em coming.

Nah. Wouldnt do her like that. Sorry. Ive posted her before, but not with this story attached.
Elaborate on what? What they did to her?

what did they do to her?
did she try to get away?

Of course she tried to get away. But they woke her up from a dead sleep. She said they constantly had a couple people sitting on each leg/arm so she really coupdnt even move enough to make noise. Couldnt scream or anything since she was gagged almost immediately. Before she even knew what was happening. She already sleeps naked so they didnt have to strip her or anything.
She said they practically did it all. Had sex with her, licked her, fingered her, bit her, spit on her.

was she asian?

No. She was white.

i wonder if they used her feet too

This type of stuff seems fun untill you care for someone whos went through a similar experence and it scars them for the rest of there lifes, all im saying is watch yourself b/ you dont know who youll meet in the future.

Did her brother do it too? Did she tell her parents.

Bump

my biggest fantasy is this asian girl i know being tied up naked by some cruel classmates and placed at the doorstep of this pervy middle school boy who has a crush on her

would anyone else find that hot?

She didnt say anything about it.
No. Her brother had no idea they were doing it. He was sleeping when they came up to get in her room.
And yes, as soon as they all left she went and got her parents. Dad had to hold himself back from beating the shit out of all them. Police were called and all that.

That's some really fucked up shit, is she okay in the head now?

Yeah. I started dating her literally like 2 months after it. Brother wasn't able to bring people over ever again. I mean she cried about it as anyone would. But she really tried to not let it get to her. And did a good job from what i saw. I helped her however i could as well.

Well you're a good person annon, and it's good she wasn't completely ruined but I'm sure she has some weird sexual kinks now.

I mean, i dated her from 14 to 19. Broke up since she was going across the country for college. She didnt have anything all that weird. Her only big kink was doing stuff in public. But I dont really think i would caterogize that as weird. Other then that it was just the usual for sex. Refused to be tied up for sex. (More then understandable) but didnt say no to much else.

Well good for her I hope the little fucks got what was coming to them.

I guess it's better than fat, gross old men who are ugly as sin.

But I don't actively seek out this stuff.

Oh they did. Theyre fucked for life.

welp.

>lost virginity to a bunch of 10-11 year olds

Damn. What kind of fucking country do you live anyway, where:
>bring "friends" over
>they rape your sister

>believing anything posted on Sup Forums

>mfw a very common type of waking nightmare is sleep paralysis where you become sort of subconcious but not incontrol of your facilities
>common things to believe happening is to be held down and grouped by assailiants
>your mind subconsciously fills in details after the fact, thats why dreams are so weird
>she probably just put in the last details she knew, that those boys were over and had a sleep paralysis attack
>mfw those boys are PROBABLY innocent and completely fucking screwed because of a big nothing

Bold claims user, but seems more likely than a bunch of 10-11 year olds raping their own friend's sister.

lol, right, 10 and 11 year olds, not only knew enough about sex and actually were capable of it, got together and the equipment to tie her down, overpowered her, bound and gagged her in the span of a few seconds before she screamed, and then, molested her for hours

her willingly having sex with one and then regretting it, even thats more likely lol

Replace the boys molesting their female teacher and replace is with GIRLS molesting their female teacher and my cock will get hard.

cant wait until i fuck a shota

Are you a Muslim? The religion of little boy rape?

nah mate my dick just gets hard when seeing young lads assholes

I mean, she walked into her parents room naked, bruised and gagged. Dad went downstairs and they were talking about how fun it was.
I also think you underestimate how shitty our school system is here. That same year there was several middle school girls who were pregnant. Our school was and still is abstinence only education. Its a disaster every year.