Well?

Well.. Thats it.. Im now a #CruzMissile

Not an argument

I'm with you. Can't beat that argument.
The Cruz can't lose!

The KKK does the same thing with a different concept of justice

Wow I have really been shown the light.

I now #LubeForRube

BTFO, I love it when stormweenies get rekt by the so called 'inferior' liberals.

Cry some more white manbabbys

Nope. You spread hate crimes.
Pic highly related

This is it, I'm now a #trumpmissile

The KKK fought for social justice too. They were popular for bringing any uppity nigger to justice if they set foot near their women

I used to support Trump, but now I'm #feelingtheJohnson

can't help it but I just order a cuckamole bowl. Jeb!

yeah but instead of making way for a peaceful homogeneous utopia we will wipe out the human race

It's called a strawman argument. No one compares SJWs to the KKK. They are compared to Nazis.

Just another variation of "Well you're a racist, so I automatically win the argument."

when was the last time the KKK committed a hate crime? I hear UFO sightings are more common

Fuck me, you're right OP.

I'm now #RandyForRand

REKT

Sup Forums BTFO
Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Sup Forums IS DIE.

>Le well Sup Forums? XDDD
>Le Sup Forums BTFO!!!
>Le really makes you think, doesn't it? XDDD
jesus fucking christ why are all the terrible threads started with one or two words and nothing else

Nobody thinks SJW are like the KKK.
They are simply socially retarded people that see certain "transgressions" as a green light to be completely backwards sociopaths "for a good reason".

wow really makes you think doesn't it

>"sjws are like the kkk"
nobody says that

they argue pic related

>Spreading social justice
More like bullying and calling it social justice.
Besides, what has the KKK even done in the last 50 years?

more like this?

The kkk was the very definition of "social justice"- that's the reason why it was wrong

> makes you think
Saw that on about 50 threads, with OP only posting the thread and no comments. It's now in my filter, because it's just propaganda.

It's not a hate crime if it's against the police.

>instead of performing hate crimes

Only one side is calling for the end of the "problem race" (whites) through genocide.

Here's a hint: It ain't Trump.

Yes, you do spread the awareness of social justice issues. Like how it's injust that people are allowed to destroy shit as long as they're not white.

both are ignorant extremists ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A few.
Here's Sanders supporters, bragging about destroying property and other people's cars. I can't find the one I really want to post.
That was outside a trump rally where sjw's destroyed cars of citizens, and beat people for participating in the democratic process.
They beat on the police cars, because they tried to stop them from acting like vandals.

Here are Sanders supporters openly engaging in terrorism.

SJWs would lynch their enemies in a second if they could get away with it. The only reason they're not riding around on horses with pink hoods holding nooses is that this isn't the 1800's anymore.

Today's twitter and tumblr posts are yesteryears' burning cross. I suppose they feel "polite" when they just get you, your spouse, your children, and your friends fired from your job and ostracized by your community for simply disagreeing with them.

Every SJW is filled with a burning hate and a desire to do their enemies harm. The difference is the KKK wasn't a global phenomenon, so in many ways SJWs are much, much worse.

build wall

You are stupid

It would be far easier to convince everyone theyre wrong for hating you,paco,then it would be for you to not actually live like garbage floating around in the breeze.

Talk to us when you can grow to be more than 5'6", otherwise shhhhh. Grown men are talking.

>waaaaaah all the women in my life recognize how fucking insane they'd have to be to have my children this means that IT'S A WHIET JENOSIDE WHERE TEH JOOS MAEK WOMINZ NOT LIEK ME

So what faggot?youre not going to stop anything.pussy.

really makes you think
Sup Forums BTFO
racists on suicide watch

I'm 5'9", stormweenie boy

Seems like someone is terribly upset to the point he emits sparks while shitposting.

Why do you attack Mexicans so much, buddy. Did a Mexican cuck you in highschool or something?

Well...SJWs and the KKK do have something in common, they both support Shillary Rotten Clinton for President.

And by "spreading awareness of social justice issues" you mean "playing Spanish Inquisition and destroying the lives of anybody and everybody that doesn't agree with your own proprietary strain of Radical Feminism."

lol you didnt even fully crop out the actual picture

lets give this fag the ant salute
may ants forever keep you in their hearths and minds
long live the hive queen

Well this is it, I never realized just how racist Trump and his supporters are.

Looks like I gotta #WhipOutMyJohnson

everything is a matter of perspective. one mans hero is another's villain.