My GF is allergic to my sperm or smth i think, whenever i cum inside her her vagina starts burning amd hurts...

My GF is allergic to my sperm or smth i think, whenever i cum inside her her vagina starts burning amd hurts, but she has no pain when i cum on her or she swallows, anyone knownwhat this might be? I dont want to stwrt using condoms again they suck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W35dyPTh6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drink More Water

You're firecum peter

she is using too much spermacide

Since she has no bad reaction to it in her skin or mouth, it's most likely a PH imbalance. Tell her to look up boric acid capsules.

STI overload.

>Firecum peter

could also be your diet.....wife had the same issue when i'd use sriracha a lot..the vag is more sensitive to that kind of stuff than their mouth is..

youtube.com/watch?v=7W35dyPTh6o

do you rub your dick with sriracha?

They'll call you [First Name] "Firedick" [Last Name] from now on.

It happens in her mouth too faggot

no stupid...small amounts of the capsium from hot sauces can make it through your system into your sperm...the same way differing foods can make you taste different to her.....or , i your case, your BF..just ask him..

Why is she putting spermicide in her mouth?

>calls me stupid for making a silly joke
>thinks his jizz gets spicy if he eats spicy food

>gf has to swallow

I fail to see the problem user

virgin autist detected

>MFW OP just gave his girl a STD

Op must have a small penis if she can't tell if its in her mouth or puss.

lost

She's obviously not doing enough meth, meth usually takes care of sperm sensitivity issues.
Have you tried testing with sperm from another guy to see if she has a similar reaction?