Just share your secrets, this is a safe place

Just share your secrets, this is a safe place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UhDwkxqR1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I killed a sleeping hobo by smashing his skull in with a rock an undisclosed number of years ago near a large city in the United States

How did you feel afterwards

Why

I have a strange fetish watching short girls try to reach objects that taller up

BTW my wife is 5'2". Nothing makes me happier than watching her try to reach for the turkey pan on thanksgiving. She has to whip out a footstool, because I refuse to help her

I did shrooms at 15

Instant fear there was a camera or a witness. I honestly don't have a reason I just did it spontaneously because I felt I could get away with it

I almost drowned my sister because of an argument we had while swimming. Nobody else knows and we're best friends now, but I think about that day a lot.

One day I entered a store that had an "open" sign and turned in on to "closed" after leaving just for the giggles

I hate niggas.

how did it feel?

I've nearly raped my gf numerous times when she wasnt in the mood. We sleep naked and shes not strong enough to hold me back. Never go through with it though because I'm a pussy.

I work as a male nurse in a home where a lot of mentally disabled people are placed. It gives them the feeling of not being alone, to those that actually know what the fuck is going on. These range from forgetting where they are to talking to themselves, to drooling all the time.

Since I'm the only male there I get called on a lot by other nurses to do the heavy lifting. Taking some of them to their beds, helping them on the toilets. Stuff like that. I see them naked all the time.

I always act slightly disgusted when the other nurses are around but I always have a raging boner. I get so hard seeing these retards naked. I like wiping their piss off. I tell the women that I need to spread their cunt lips in order to really get in there. So I spread their lips and stick my bare fingers in there to "check" for more pee. I grab the guy's cocks and pull their foreskins back, very slowly, and with a very tight grip. They almost always get hard.

When I take them to bed I have to lean over them to arrange some of their things. I purposely lean too far in and my boner rubs up against their faces or heads. I stopped wearing boxers so when I get a boner, my precum leaks through my pants and gets smeared all over my patients.

Good as shit, I tripped hard and I was a tweak apparently lmao. it was amazing but the day after I remember having diarrhea and a massive on/off headache that lasted all day

I dropped out of university without telling my parents (they were still paying for the semester I dropped out). I sold weed and partied the rest of the year, they never found out. They think I only dropped out after that semester.

I let my my hamster starve to death when I was 7 years old.

I have technically raped 3 girls, who told me to stop after realizing they couldn't handle my dick.

What do you do now? You're not like in a mental institution or anything are you? Did you go to college and become successful ?

Ive had that happen before but again I pussed out and got handies. Did it feel good to force them like that?

Cumming instead of getting blue balls um yes it felt good

I am Trump and I'm playing so much golf my balls have dimples.

Despite my flawless good looks and amazing personality, I'm just looking forward to just dying. I'm just so tired. I plan on killing myself on my 30th birthday, that way I'll have gave myself a good few years beforehand in case I change my mind.. I can't see that happening though.

I'll probably be judged even by the degenerate standards of Sup Forums.

> I stalked the shit out of a hot teacher. Obscene phone calls galore, drove by her house half a dozen times, even trick or treated her on Halloween just to be near her.

> I kicked the shit out of a freshman as a Sr. . . . not a secret. The secret is I think it gave him PTSD and turned him into a steroid user.

> I lost my virginity to a woman 15 years older than I who looked like my mom. I only fucked her because she was older and looked like my mom. I came in her imagining that I was fucking my mom.

> I'm planning a troll job that will ruin a guy's life. At 60 he'll probably get divorced, excommunicated, and disowned by his kids. I don't know if I'll do it, UNLESS he goes shit-lib again and advocates importing more mud people.

I know that my sister's boyfriend is a queer, but I haven't told anybody else that I know this

When I was around 10 my dad got serious with a woman and moved her and her 5 year old daughter in with us. Her daughter had serious mental/behavioral problems. Was always getting sent home from daycare and later school. My dad and her mom both worked so after school I had to watch her. I spent the next five years dealing with her roller coaster emotions and tantrums. When I turned 15 I really started to resent her. I stopped even trying to watch her and just crushed her Ativan into powder and gave it to her in orange juice. One of the times I did this she passed out on the couch wearing just her panties and a t shirt. I got bold and was horny so I pressed a finger to her little hole. She didn't react at all. Long story short I drugged and raped her almost everyday for the next two years. I lost my virginty to her and had my first anal with her. I pumped my cum in her holes and then soaked her in a bath to get rid of it. After I was done hate fucking her at first I kinda got attached to her. Her destructive behavior didn't really bother me anymore. Sadly my dad and her mom broke up and she was gone from my life forever. I still miss her a lot even 15 years later.

how do you know?

You think i should go through with it? Shes mad at me tonight so i know im not getting jack shit.

I don't brush my teeth and at night my gf tickles the inner portion of my anus until I fall asleep....alot of other things but these are what I consider real secrets

I tried sounding with those metal magnets and they got stuck. Then I a needed a surgery...

She will probably love you showing dominance

Me and my younger cousin touched each other all of the time i still jerk off thinking about it, wish she would do it again haha

I'm going to give it a try. Ill make a post with an update later tonight. Possibly with pics

Did you see it in the news or in the papers after awhile? Were you nervous?

one time when I finished the girl asked me if I got any cum in her hair and I said no but I lied

I am a famous YouTuber.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UhDwkxqR1A

Before he started dating my sister, I would see him around school (sister doesn't go to same school by the way). And he would be sitting on other guys' laps and *jokingly* kiss other guys on the mouth. Plus, he acts totally gay anyways. I'm surprised it's not more well known about by anybody else

I've lied about my mental health for close to 11 years now. Pretty sure I'm neurotypical but my parents kept taking me to therapists around fifth grade because I wasn't doing my homework so I just decided to start making shit up to satisfy the situation. Now I'm not sure if I actually have something or if I've been lying about it for so long that I don't know how to be normal

This guy Sam is bullying my little brother at summer school

Any help would be appreciated

you not brushing your teeth probably isn't a secret to some people

NYPA

I wanna know what it's like to be held.

I thought Amish kids played sega when I was like 4-6 years old

totally true, although the last few years i've grown the full beard extension' and smile from very specific angles and ways

when I was really young I hated brushing my teeth, so I learned how to do that, I was probably like 11 though so no beard

I failed a grade a pretend I'm the same age as all the kids

I'm a fairly popular pop star, and i browse Sup Forums daily.

I sucked my teachers cock during school hours, he took my virginity in the most kind loving manner. I was also home schooled

>claiming to be someone youre not in an anonymous board
here's your (you)
nice roleplaying, faggot.

how old are you now, you autistic, gross faggot?

Wheres the dude who makes his cousin walk around naked?

can we know who you are? hint

>claiming to be someone youre not in an anonymous board
here's your (you)
nice roleplaying, faggot.

tits or gtfo

might not be a femanon
they were probably joking too

I once took 2 creampies in a row from a tranny

I yearn for societal collapse so I can rape and pillage the country side with ease.

I broke up with my girl cause she lied to me... but I lied first but she will never know that. Neither my friend, cause the girl I lied with was his girl.

I'm a way better writer when drunk. I haven't produced any material I'm happy with since I was made to sober up.

who doesn't?
can't you have a bit of alcohol every now and then?

Even drunk you suck at writing, you're probably worse than the fat old cuck that writes game of thrones.

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car

Shed user?

I shot a man in Reno/just to watch him die.

fonger
donger

I have molested over a dozen girls. I have never been caught or even suspected, but worry that one day a girl might tell.

>my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car
>fonger

Nope. I'm taking refusal. If I were to come into contact with any amount of alcohol, I would be sent to the hospital.

What?

how did you feel?

with my hands? fucking retards

>> I'm planning a troll job that will ruin a guy's life. At 60 he'll probably get divorced, excommunicated, and disowned by his kids. I don't know if I'll do it, UNLESS he goes shit-lib again and advocates importing more mud people.

NÂș6 on US top viral spotify chart

tips

what were the ages?

Right now I'm going into senior year in high school (I'm 18 don't yell "MODS") but I don't do drugs on the daily, I do them but I don't want drugs to be my identity. I would never want to be the guy known as a druggy. I've also never been caught doing drugs and I actually took 2 AP classes last year so I would say I'm in good standing.

You fucking monster

Figured you were a popular incest writer named shed user. He always posts when drunk, figured you were him.

Kek! Mine too user

I'm with an underage girl, I like that she's underage. The risk turns me on, it helps that the cute little slut has a daddy kink too.

Today she wanted to pretend like I was raping her, she gave up struggling about halfway.

I love boipussy.

I hate my current GF, but I cant bring myself to tell her.

user what in the fuck is wrong with u...

give me her number ill do it for you.

If his fundy wife and kids find out about his interwebz activity they'll disown his ass.

His church will excommunicate him.

@ 60 he's a bit too old to start over. He really should've hid his identity better before starting shit.

the youngest girl was 8. I got some great blowjobs from her, but no sex. The youngest that I sexxed was 10.

that's hot

How did that develop exactly? Lol

the last time a friend (girl, now 18, me too) i saw her trying to grab something that was high in a closet, so i reached it for her and as she got it i slapped her ass so hard she moaned, and literally turned around and started kissing me and teasing my johnson, we ended up fucking hardcore in her bedroom with her parents in the one beside it.

My last name is a synonym for quick, or fast.

I feel ya man. 31 here. The ride never ends..

how the fuck did you do it without being caught though? sharing might not be the best idea though

This girl I was attempting to fucj had insomnia so she would randomly pass out, we were drinking & I was horny so I took advantage of a good/bad situation and played with her pussy and used her hand to jerk myself and came on her tits.

this meme needs to die you autistic retards. It's stale and old.

Taylor Swift, nice b8 fag

this

31 also. probably should have ended it at 30.

i beat my meat

>be successful
>browse Sup Forums daily

Pick one

Famous.

69 veiws