I have 18 years old and i just lost my virginity with prostitute 6 months ago...

I have 18 years old and i just lost my virginity with prostitute 6 months ago, since then i didn't had sex ou even kissed any girl. Is that weird??

yeah man

Learn to English better

no. getting laid w a slut will not boost your confidence my nigga.

Nah not really, women are better off non-frequent and paid for

Is weird the fact only had sex one time in 18 years of existence or the fact that i am almost 6 months without kissing ou hooking up with any girl??

No..that it normal..you can learn a lot with the scorts.

So what should i do to persuade girls to have sex with me?? Im not rich or handsome, im just a normal guy (except by the fact that womens dont think im attractive)

what exactly did you think was going to change after fucking a whore? Suddenly bitches would be all over your dick?

Well that just isn't true, fat boy.

Depends on the person.

First time I went from strip club to a party I had enough confidence to land a hook.

What are you, stupid? Force yourself on them.

Lol thinks losing virginity to a prostitute counts

it does, but that won't make him a pussy destroyer. he is just paying for some love ffs.

Ok, so in what age and how did you guys lost the virginity???

Bronze Age. I smashed that slut over the head with a stick and dragged her back to my hut to do the fuck.

17, first real girlfriend, and still the same (im 21 now)

Homework is finished. You are dismissed. Back to reality.

how did you get a girlfriend??

I only got my first girlfriend cause I was arrested at school and looked like a badass. The Lord really does work in mysterious ways....

>step one: not be some ugly nigga.
>step two: refer to step one.
bonus: personality and money nigga.