What can we expect for her career next?

What can we expect for her career next?
She deserved the oscar for Brooklyn in my humble opinion, what did you think of the movie and her performance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmdJ1SeN3w
comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_age_of_ultron/the-avengers-age-of-ultron-why-saoirse-ronan-not-a85725
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

put penis inside sersha

literally perfect

that pic its private? do you have the link from where you found it?

posting in Sersha thread

Instagram @cuppateathanks
Her account is private but it gets leaked from times to times

Serious roles, Wes movies, more stage plays.

Hopefully suicide

She's a horrible actress, worse than even JLaw, and I'm tired of /t/v shilling this potato munching bitch.

Brie Larson is way better.

Only classy movies I hope, not tainted by the capeshit and never into the hell of horror flicks or mumbletrash.

Sershbros always have the best tastes

>Probably bunch of indie dramedies or whatever the fuck do they call it these days
>Steadily appearing in Wes Anderson movies through her career
>Within 5 years she'll start appearing in an attempted oscarbait like every single year until she gets one or fades into obscurity

oh boy

She's a very nice person

Where is the jadebro?

Yeam mate. I am almost tempted to try and follow her (My instagram does make me look like well balanced person who does not even know what waifu means) but she probaly gets dozens of these requests each day so fuck that.

Is there any major female roles in the MCU that have not already been filled?

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmdJ1SeN3w

>I believe you have stolen my heart Saoirse Ronan.

No, no one knows about her account except her most dedicated fans, she apprently linked it before closing her twitter, meaning it was at first supposed to be for fans too.
Don't know much about what she does with it nowadays but there's probably no harm done in trying.

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_age_of_ultron/the-avengers-age-of-ultron-why-saoirse-ronan-not-a85725

this fucking guy

fuck off

Always, i'm at work right now, so maybe see ya later in the night guys.

>Audition for Star Wars
>Get fucked because you spoke about it publicly
goddammit I might have actually enjoyed the movie if it was her instead of the xenomorph

that's what you expect from an olsenfag but i've been there before, critics and fellow actors have spoken vs that hurt biased fag, enough said.

>less followers than i have
So either this is not legit or she does not accept follow requests.

Worthless either way.

>Walk into your room
>See this

What do?

Is there an oscar for loudly taking a comical shit in a bucket? Then yes she deserved to win.

Age of Ultron is the worst film of 2015 anyways

And that article pure trash

this is pretty sad kek

I wanna fuck pratai so badly bros ;_;

>never into the hell of horror flicks

There is nothing wrong with horror as long as there effort put into making it like pic related.

She is Irish, our women are beautiful until about twenty five and then they turn forty over night.

>our women are beautiful
meh they are ok
but they dont have shit on eastern europeans

purer than you, fucking dog

Last college semester meet a girl that looked like her, I did man-up and asked her out she flat out rejected me, still hurts a little when I think about it T_T

Sersha will prove you wrong

Are your eyes working alright user..?

i dont have bunch of fucking people in a "follow4follow" fashion
These are just people i know IRL.

I find it hard to believe she is an actress that travels around the world and personally knows less people than I do.

that thing looks nothing like sersh user

That thing is abominable

I'm hesitant of those because of cheap fanservice flicks on one hand and magazine industry inflated horror movies that turned out not so good like the most recent ones it follows the babafuck and things like that on the other one. But if there happen to be a decent horror film again in the future I wouldn't mind her cast.

I love it how often people claim they know someone who just looks like someone else and when they actually do provide an image they look nothing alike.

The other day someone claimed that his gf looks like Winstead and she really looked kind of similar

I don't know if the picture was legit though

>tfw no user to pretend to be Saoirse and say lewd things to you while sharing images of "herself" in an attempt to get you off
;_; I gotta cum real bad and I just want to do it for Saoire... ;_;

If you want to be this lewd, your waifu might be Elle, not Saoirse

I agree there is alot of bad horror and overhype ones but when there is a great solid one its amazing.

I think she would be good in a horror film because its been good to see her do something different as long the film is good.

I like that forest nymph too. Neon Demon was pure kino...

But I just want a lewd actress to tease me to orgasm...

>she will never play a neon demon in cinema

WHY EVEN LIVE?

She can do great representing angst, and her recent stage role, according to attendants, proved she can do fierce and scare very well. If someday Rosemary gets redone, it will have so much potential.

I only live to ejaculate for my own personal cumslut "Saoirse" who likes to pretend with me and give me a boner and make me climax by talking about sucking my tongue or sticking her dainty pink toes in my mouth or something.

Get out

Eh I wouldn't want her in a remake of a great film.

Also that reminds me I wish Byzantium was more of a horror and less of a drama. I mean I still like the film and Saoirse is great in it but it could have been actually scary.

just look for a fanfiction and replace the names lol

We still can get a sequel, remember the end, it was just the beginning of something, Mother and daughter in different lines or together again.

literally perfect

It's nowhere near the same as being teased in real time by a participating partner who for all intents and purposes is the actress of your dreams trying to get you off because hearing about your hardness and how hot she makes you gets her off...

Wow, user the socialite with an instajew account. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Oscar when?

SERSHABROS PLEASE GTFO OF MY BOOOOOAAAAAAAAARD

LP

Have to come, need to come really bad to Sersh, for Sersh... Looking for someone who would be interested in helping that along.

w-what?

A sequel could work they focus on them each being chase by the brotherhood and eventually being reunite for a team up to fight back.

Also mother and daughter bang at the end of the movie for reasons I cant explain.

meant for

When she actually flashes puss and puts something in there.

Fucking blueballer.

what did you all think of Brooklyn?

>my mom in one scene
>my sis in another
>my daughter in a third
She has the range for a lifetime achievement award.

Looking for someone to be my little lewd Saoirse through email, have a good time getting each other off, tease me with pictures of "herself" and dirty talk about all the things I want to do to her and could do to her.

I thoroughly enjoyed it

I thought it was great. But not very memorable. I know that doesn't make much sense, but it simply wasnt nothing special even if acting and shit were pretty good.

Potato was great tho.

>Heather Harmon could have become famous in the age of super HD quality video
>Instead we're stuck with this.

Fuck this world and all of its chicken tendies.

Fap time?

What does her tasty little Irish butt make you want to do to it when you see it?

delet

>saoirse ronan will never be your childhood friend
>you will never rediscover each other later in life, mature and accomplished
>she will never offer her cherubic personality to your adorable charms
>you will never get married and have a few kids
>you will never be the stay-at-home father for her adorable irish ratlings
>she will never return from a hard year's acting to pound your nuts off and squelch out another child
>you will never be on your deathbed waiting for her, and die at her bosom with her smiling through tears at you
fuck my life

fug, I'm late

Fantastic, well thought coming of age, best acted.

I'm grateful that she isn't cucked by the social jew desu

Any pics of her breasts?

My dick in her ass

>everytime
>right in the feels

Friendly reminder that lewdposters are NOT welcome in comfy Seahorsie threads.

Guys, please...

dont disrespect her like that please.

>le evian bottle meme

Can only imagine how sloppy wet she might get from eating her tight little Irish ass like a buffet

arching her back and bucking her hips in response to your tongue inside her

Is Sersha an outie girl or an Innie girl?

>tfw back to uni

bit sad cateposting will be severly reduced

Boner achieved

More like all the shitposting in Sup Forums

Cateposter is a good lad though

this tbqh

Cover her in black pepper and sneeze all over her

you clearly have dumb expectations

Mommy?

If you insist on being lewd I suggest you take it to the Mew thread that's currently up.

thank god I already dropped out

wew my lad, that's a lewd webm.

Holy shiet, the sershies looks delicious.

Man, if I was about to be with Saoirse I'd be leaking so much precum it would be incredible. Just feeling her tongue in my mouth and stroking her body I bet I would never be that hard ever again in my life. Pants destroyed in that moment. Hearing her murmurs and moans and gasps as I fucked her and smelling a wafting scent of her pussy and asshole combined with her general aroma would put me over the edge like that. I'd probably cum in 20 pumps or less first go round. In any case, I'd be ready to go again immediately after.

I would love to creampie Saoirse and then go for sloppy seconds. Make it froth out of her sweet pink slit like I'm churning up some fresh butter.