Why are niggers so bad at head coaching?

Why are niggers so bad at head coaching?

that's what is known as DIVERSITY here in the USA, you know, one of the most PROGRESSIVE nations in the world. It's called affirmative action, we literally OWE jobs to these people for years and years of discrimination.

I blame Obama

He needs to get the axe. This was the final straw.

This.

Low IQ so they simply are out thought by white coaches.

Not just as head coach, but at quarterback too

The power of white genes is amazing. Compare this ugly spook and Mike Singletary to the likes of Tony Dungy.

Trump would be proud of this thread.

he beat the Chiefs.

To be fair everyone is stupid compared to Bell.

Chiefs had to play a terrible game to lose to the Steelers. The Chiefs had a much better chance against the Patriots, simple as that.

Trump is pretty much a nigger personality wise

I am, user.

Thank you and let's make Sup Forums great again!

go home

that pic shows a SB winning coach, /pol

Low iq

Coaching is a thinking man's position

Over the Arizona Cardinals. Practically an asterisk

I've been studying this image for days, for what feels like months even, and can not for the life of me understand what it means.

It means he's terrified by discussing reality.

got COLONIZED desu

He coached a team to the AFC championship, thats better than 90% of all football coaches, he's also won a superbowl, better than 95% of coaches. Theres a level of cognitive dissonance that shitposters have thats just unreal. If that guys is a low IQ nigger, what does that make all of you? Subhuman trash?

Kek

>taking people on Sup Forums seriously

m8, why?

MODS = FAGGOTS

Pretty much this

like the asterisk next to your lithium prescription to *not miss a dose

another nig getting limited

Thats some pretty abstract bait

to intelligent

The answer is obvious. Yet it is difficult to say.

Most African nations hire white coaches for their national teams (in real football)

Makes you think.

Black head coaches are 918-871-6 (0.513) all time. You're statistically better off with a black head coach.

You mean his OC and all the top level talent on the team carried him to the AFCC and despite having arguably better players on both sides of the ball than the Patriots, he still got blown the fuck out by a much better (albeit far less melanin enriched) coach.