>no population
>empty airport
>manchilds cosplaying
>pew pew, ching ching, brok brok

How do you go from this...

I really really like this new meme.

...to this?

lol

capeshit lovers should be humiliated properly.
loving this new meme.

..to this?

>Jacobson

Pictured: an epic showdown of mainstream western comics proportions.

>you will never round up all the Marvelcucks on Sup Forums and put a bullet through their tiny brains

marvel cuckolds lost on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a DC, Snyder stronghold

Ok this marvel bullying is getting boring now

>Luke, did I ever tell you about how Sup Forums ditched CIA for Captain America: Civil War once they'd run Baneposting into the ground? He was a good friend.

...to this?

>people were hyped after seing that
not even enough people to play a basketball game

How do you go from this..

..to this?

It's not hard to go from convoluted stupidity to simple stupidity.

Why does everything look so sterile?

>the end fight between tony and stark didnt even have anything to do with principles or philosophy, it was just tony protecting his faggot terrorist butbuddy
>10 manchildren larping in a cgi airport with no stakes and quips out the ass
>literally quipping in between punches
>the worst cgi in any marvel movie yet, with the biggest budget and fanfare of any marvel movie yet
>no one dies, nothing mattered

this movie was a fucking abomination

it's the reddit extended universe

Holy fuck compare this movie to bvs. That opening scene with young bruce at the graveyard was so fucking beautiful.

No blue filter.

literally ps2

>le strong independent womyn does the captain right/wrong speech at a fucking funeral instead of captain

holy shit triggered

lol this looks horrible. you have to be 18 to post here

Without rights to X-men most of the people in universe who fought in the civil war do not exist. It was a Mutant Rights issue that never fucking happened in the MCU that made it so big in the comics.

...to this?

Why did you make this thread again, reddit mobile poster?

God that comic was so fucking awful

How do you go from this..

>Captain America: Civil War
>the two sides stop fighting once someone gets hurt

Let the DCucks have thier fun, it will be business as usual once wonder woman comes out

>27%

Anybody got the Loki v Thor fightkino?

>thier

kids really can't spell these days

Hero vs Hero comics are the most cliche horrible thing ever. You know nothing is at stake, no one is going to actually die, they don't want to full out fight since they're really friends. It always ends the same.

...to this?

Peter's cute

wew

>"Battle for New York"
>a fucking alien invasion

>73 deaths

>tfw no hot aunt

>Tony gets hot aunt and prime twink boypussy
Is there anything he can't do?

it's funny that they didn't have enough people to make it look like a big fight, so had to call up spiderman and ant-man and it still looked stupidly small

That event ruined Spiderman comics forever. Worst thing to happen to the series.

>You know nothing is at stake, no one is going to actually die
I get what you're trying to say but you're sort of wrong at least in one instance.

Lol, this how far DCucks have fallen. Nitpicking typos and inconsequential things to elevate their shitty bvs movie

Shit like this happens in the movie? I think I'll download it just for this. Do they jokingly hint that Petey wants to fuck his aunt at all?

>That event ruined Spiderman comics forever.
No, editorial fucked Spider-Man comics forever. Spider-Man comics were fine before, during and after Civil War, it was only after editorial wanted to give Peter a clean slate that it all went downhill.

Thats just a redditor though

>production design, what is it?

it wasn't a typo. you really thought their was spelled that way lol

are you stupid? marvel is the reddit studio. DC is Sup Forums

Sure if you're a post fappening Sup Forums citizen. If you're no then all capeshit=reddit

Video Games = "entertainment" sensibility = autism.

This is predominantly an art board (the "entertainment" shit that is constantly being discussed here is a result of crossposters from pleb boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums)

True cinema = art which is the opposite to autism and in turn the opposite to video games.

The sensibilities resulting in video game appreciation are diametrically opposed to the appreciation of cinema as "art". Videogames/autism/"entertainment" are the reason for capeshit.

Marvel is Reddit, DC is 9gag, Image is Sup Forums.

>marvel
Quality "fun" movies with coherent stories if somewhat lacklustre visuals. Universally loved

>dc
All round dog shit, lived by a small cult

where was how i met your mother during this?

>*tips fedora*

Snyder MoS and BvS are true art, cinema

>Banner dies
How's that work? Didn't Hulk stop him from killing himself at one point? Like he shot himself and Hulk spat the bullet out. How does something travelling even slower kill him?

t. imdb buff

Hulk has died many times user.

>different writers. Different stories

Bruce Banner himself designed the arrow to kill him if he ever went postal again and gave it to Hawkeye for safekeeping.

>an arrow that's faster than a bullet
Na. I'm not accepting that shit. Even in a land of Hulks and actual gods. That shit's too retarded.

>Universally loved

so you need others to love the same movies you do? how do you call yourself a movie lover if you need a good critic rating or good review? i feel sad for you

Top 10 films of all time?

t. rotten tomatoes buff

that's partly my point i can list my top 10 and they will be completely different than yours. do you think there is an undisputed top 10 movie list? my god. please try to think for yourself

>how do you call yourself a movie lover
Still waiting for that top 10 "movie lover"

Le popular = bad meme. Off yourself faggot

>an arrow that's faster than a bullet
But that's not what it is you mongoloid. It flies as fast as a regular arrow he just never saw it coming.

He doesn't actually believe that. I can guarantee you his favorite ""movies"" are pleb dogshit every 15 year old on iMDB consider "cinema"

>He just didn't see it coming
Nope. Not accepting it. If Hulk can Hulk out in less time than it takes for a bullet to reach the brain from the skull, then no amount of surprise is letting an arrow hit it.

Hulk doesn't have spider sense where he can detect something coming at him a mile away and automatically transform before it hits him.

Le unpopular = bad meme. Off yourself faggot

>small cult
>a movie about an aussie boomerang thrower and some fire cholo beating 8/13 marlel movies

This thread is literally 3 people, right?

>top 10 dick waving contest

nah that's for marvel fans. DC are above that sort of behavior

We need a 3rd party comic company to start making better movies then both Marvel and DC just to silence the fanboy wars.

Again, he Hulked out in less time than it takes for a bullet to travel a few millimeters. There's no way he's getting killed by an arrow.

Visually, the Civil War comic might look nice, but the actual comic was a clusterfuck of stupid ideas one after another. Aesthetics and concept was literally all it had going for it. The movie basically did everything better across the board.

you are a fucking moron

yet he turns into hulk when he tries to suicide himself with a bullet, no?

What part of "Bruce Banner himself designed an arrow point capable of killing the Hulk" don't you understand? This works in-universe, story-wise.

If anything be angry at She Hulk getting killed by a fucking nuke.

Wow, that was a really intelligent and well thought out rebuttal. To be expected from a capeshit faggot though.

So you admit you're not a "Sup Forums" nor do you have any taste

This comes as no surprise from capedrone cowards from Sup Forums(like you)
Slither back into the thread now and pretend you're not here before I stomp you back to your real home site/board.

This scene is so ridiculous. There is no way people with their unique skills and resources would just run at each other medieval cavalry style.

Realistically, Iron-Man and War Machine would be kinda on the front lines, mostly just supervising drones. Vision would be on the front lines. Black Panther would be in the back, commanding his fucking army because he's the King of Wakanda. Black Widow would be somewhere else doing spy stuff. Cap and Bucky would be fully armed and they'd be leading a squad of armed soldiers. etc etc.

>What part of "Bruce Banner himself designed an arrow point capable of killing the Hulk" don't you understand?
The part where there is zero explanation as to how it works. The part where Bruce Banner shot himself in the fucking face and Hulk stopped it. The part where an arrow travels slower than a bullet. The part where Hulk just ignores this fucking arrow for NO REASON AT ALL.

Retard.