If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

No shoes are allowed

1st offense:
>must remove shoes and leave them in my office

2nd offense:
>must let me smell their bare soles and shoes

3rd offense:
>must let me fuck them WHILE smelling their feet

Bump

are socks allowed?

> at school
well tough luck, finished my school long ago

No socks either, same punishments. I secretly would love for them to wear socks and shoes because I have a fetish for sweaty feet. Shit gets me diamonds when I smell my wifes. Hence the punishments

1st offense- has to go commando
2nd offense- has to use semen as face cream and can't wash face the entire day.
3rd offense- has to walk around the school completely naked with dirty words written all over her body for a month.
4th offense- has to get those words tattooed onto her until she graduates.

Nice dubs but you didn't even give the rule my dude. Only punishments

Punishments will be given based on absences from school. Perfect attendance, no worries. Must also have mandatory pole dancing class.

i want this to happen to cute asian girls the most

still here?

Hell yes my man. What sucks is they don't always smell good. I had a chick I was fucking on the side and although she had cute small feet they smelled weird and didn't give me a boner. Sucks.

Yup I'm here what's up?

Mandatory throatfucks

would the male students get to use girls feet as well?

No, only me. I'm a greedy footfag. Also OP said cute girls not guys so these rules don't apply to the guys.

>I ain't gay.
>But I'll fuck a trap

>inb4 pick one

obviously only the girls have to follow the rules, but there are so many girls, maybe you could let her male classmates use her feet too

All cute girls have to wear visible thongs as part of the dress code.

1st Offense
>Spanking

2nd Offense
>Have to include a butt plug with the uniform

3rd Offense
>They have to come to school with no clothes with the plug in while wearing a 'Spank me' sign

will any boy be allowed to spank her?

For the 3rd offense yeah.

Fuck no, if any guys try and fuck the girls breaking the rules they will be expelled. This is MY school. MY rules. MY girls

>Voyeur fetish

Gender-neutral restrooms are outlawed, private and public. All female restrooms, changing, and locker rooms are outfitted with multiple HQ video cameras with numerous angles. All cameras are open IP also, providing live and archived streams on computer and TV. All females must change, use the toilet, and shower in full view of the public cameras, and females who are noticeably missing will be dealt with. First offense, they are forced back on camera in the presence of a police officer. Second, same but they are forced to perform a sexual show for an hour. Third/repeated, they are jailed for a TBD amount of time, with cameras in every area of the prison and are forced to perform daily cam shows, along with being raped on camera twice a week.

what if a girl has a boyfriend?

Then the 4th offense will be to make him watch while I fuck her and smell and kiss her feet

maybe boys from the school are allowed to visit her in the prison and use her anytime they want, all caught on camera

i would also say make a special set of "sweaty feet" rules for her after. instead of no shoes, she has to wear the same shoes without socks everyday and mandatory phys ed

Omg that is a good one. And then I sniff and jerk off to them.

>mfw I ask myself wtf is wrong with me

>if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

OH. IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN.

lots of boys would probably have fun pushing in the plug further too

i wonder how the boyfriend would feel, especially if he also has a foot fetish and hasnt even gotten a chance to sniff her feet yet

I would smell her feet while looking at him, smiling, and then kissing her feet watching her wince and crinkle her feet. My dick would be so hard and I would cum buckets inside her while smelling what he could only dream of doing.

bonus rule: she can't ever let him touch/sniff her feet either

They all wear belly shirts.

If they don't, they are forced to be my tickle slave for as long as I want.

Damn, imagine the day after? Wonder if he would still be with her knowing I violated her in front of him. And now he can't ever smell or touch those beautiful soles

since she has to wear the same shoes without socks, what shoes should they be?

what happens to tickle slaves?

Tickle slaves are stripped half naked and tied to a bed. I mount their hips and dig my fingers into their bellies and armpits until they scream and cry, begging for me to stop as forced laughter is forced from their throat.

hot, how are they tied?
and will their feet be tickled too?

Shoes like these, simple, cute, flats. Ones that absorb all the sweat and hold in the smell

They'd be tied spread eagle on a bed. And I'm not really a big fan of feet, which is really odd in the tickling community.

hnng how often can she wash her feet?

for how long usually?

First offence- An hour.
2nd- An hour.
3rd- As long as I want.
4th- They are officially a tickle slave for everybody who desires them until they graduate.

what's the average day for a 4th offense girl look like? would it be hard for her to walk through hallways?

3 times a week. And only at the end of each day, never during school hours.

People will put their names on a list, we work top to bottom, whoever put their name first. Everyday after school for two hours she will be that person's tickle slave. People will be able to put their names on the list at least once a week.

hnng eventually the flats will be torn and ragged, filled with sweat marks and pressed into the shape of her feet

i want to see her just get grabbed by a crowd of boys and tickled everywhere, not letting her get to class

Hopefully some dykes have some fun as well. Maybe even some teachers.

Mmmmm yes. And when that happens she must bring them to me and I will gladly exchange them for a brand new pair. Fapping and sniffing the old pair until she breaks in the new ones. God I'm hard right now just thinking about it

why not just let her continue wearing it? even if she washes her feet, they'll get stinky again in just a few minutes when wearing those

with all that touching, some boys might get a bit gropey too

True. Do you like slightly dirty feet? I love women with slightly dirty feet. Idk why

i just love sweaty smelly feet
her boyfriend would probably go crazy seeing her in those flats everyday

OH. IT'S THIS FAG AGAIN.

He would tell her to take them off, she would refuse because of the consequences. He would probably leave her. And she would go to the only person showing her affection. Be it forced or not.

or better yet he doesnt leave her, and you can taunt him with her feet everyday

Mmmmm

what would be the best ways to taunt him?

Making him jerk off to us fucking while her feet are in the air with her soles facing him. He's turned on because of her but its hard to jerk off because of me

also sniffing her feet a lot in front of him

Hell yes

there's a cute korean girl i know who i would love to see this happen to. korean girl feet smells amazing

You have any pics? I wouldn't mind fucking a korean chick. They must keep their feet clean though

unfortunately not, but i know she hates feet things and hates when her feet get smelly

what if he begs you to stop smelling his girlfriend's feet?

That sucks! I had a side chick who I would fuck and she had really small cute feet. Real nice italian chick. She would work all day long in socks and flats like pic I posted. She would come home with sweaty and smelly feet and I would always offer a foot massage. I always had a boner afterwards so she quickly found out I had a thing for feet and she let me do everything to them.

I would just laugh and say "mmmmm your girlfriends feet smell so good" and show him how hard her feet are making me

also decrease the number of times she can wash her feet to twice a week

Better yet, cum on his face. Ultimate insult.

All girls have to bottle their urine during the day. Any girl who doesn't present a full bottle at the end of the day has to drink classmates' urine while everyone watches until she throws up. Just to teach her a lesson about proper hydration.

damn thats so hot, what other things can you say?

how do you fuck someone wile smelling there feet

sauce/more?

Easy, a bunch of straws taped together punching through a ziplock bag on her feet.

Easy.

Every girl most be 6-9 months pregnant with triplets.

Missionary you virgin. Fuck them while they're on their back and place their feet on your face and inhale deeply whilst thrusting. Shit is AMAZING

I could smile and stare at him while shes sucking my dick, her feet criss crossed and crinkled taking in my fat cock in her mouth. I would say "this could have been you but your gf wanted to break my rule"

what do you mean her feet criss crossed? would you be sniffing her feet while shes blowing you?

recorded it a couple years back in Biology class.

face?

Cant find a good picture

>her on her knees sucking me
>her feet crossed soles up

I'm not smelling her feet just enjoying the view of her feet under her ass while I'm getting sucked and her bf is watching

or she's in class and you go under her desk and take off her flats, then just start deeply inhaling the underside of her toes, saying just the smell is enough to make you cum

bump

Fucking hell yes. In a perfect world

how would she react?
especially if she just had phys ed and her feet were incredibly sweaty

in a perfect world it would be legal to turn misbehaving girls into personal footslaves