fishy fag

Flying fucking fucker

Madame

Spood

Lizard

Fisher Price

omega

Name her Shitnickle
Also OP i hope you aren't keeping a male and female betta together.. the male is still gonna fuck her up

>off by 1

Rolling for Bubba Kush

Chicken Nugget Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso

Ricky

The first place to stay on top and the warmth of the world of a new job is going well as a joke. I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it though I have to do everything for you to know if you are a good little boy and worship my cock I'll return the favor later.

Autistic the fish

Fuckboi

Faggot

Mega Faggot

Fishnigger

Rrr

gingernigger

The most retarded from the crew

rell

rolling for this

again

reroll.

The Golden Pony

Tits

Nigger

Cumslut III

Alpha

Giga Nigga

Sashimi

Omega

Rr

Shalalabad

Nigs'o McSpazatronberg

SalamiNig

fuck. ok i need anothing tank. wtf i thought all they did is smash? before the male was fucking depressed af: is he really gonna kill her?

Clyde

Shrimpdick

Chunky

Steve

Obama

Mmm daddy my pussy is so full already

Dogfuck

Mr. President

Trips boy

Yes. They should only be together for breif periods during mating season. He will stress her out and bully her, eventually killing her. They will both be happiest in a 5 gallon tank of their own with a filter, even though they can breathe without one
Where do you live user? I wish I could help. Some times people don't know

Blue Black Green White Male Shark Tree

Loser

G.H.

Name it EtikaWorldNetwork

Reroll

Blacky

「E M E R A L D S U C C」

Lizard

Fartbox

Carpet muncher 3000

I have just about a decade of experience in fishkeeping and I worked at a local fish store for about 5 years.. my ideal betta set up (ill reduce the tank size since you might not have space)
>2.5 gallon tank each
>tiny filter or daily water changes using a big cup and putting water conditioner in the fresh water
>if you can spend the money, java ferns grow with almost no light and help remove nitrates (broken down fish poop) from the water. If you can't find java ferns get some soft fake plants with no jagged edges
>if you want a more "natural" look for your tank buy some indian almond leaves from petco or amazon and sink them in the water. Your bettas will play around with them, they'll reduce water ph (bettas love low ph) and they will release tannins which will turn your water yellowy brown but will make your fish less stressed
>feed a diet of sinking betta pellets (flakes are messy) and small amounts of thawed frozen bloodworm every 3 days

(To clarify, you only ever want to change out 10% of the water max a day if you don't have a filter)

Jibbles

Kriboo

Flumpy

Niggerette

rollo

rollorienio for niggerette

Niggerina

ONE OFF FUCKING NIGGERETTE
roll also

Fishy McFishface

Niggifer

Niggessa