>wake up
>see this
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgmos0Q6xK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remove Tacos

jakajakajakajakajakajjak the bullied teenager misters
things will never get better the amerindians and bullying will pursue you until the end of tour days

rejoice
Also my 50 pesos malvinas bill is worth billions

Check if UK is still considered part of EU.
It will determine if I care.

>wake up again
>run to a map
>the Falklands
whew lad

win again

Celebrate, because London is finally white again

>London destroyed

Please make this happen

Now I have a good reasons to finally visit Britain.
Viva Argentina

Take back muh gibraltar

Doesn't Argentina have problems paying it's VERY small military already ? And that's with them on the home front.

We send our own forces

Wake up for real

You don't understand South American pride, especially argentinian pride. Their claim on the malvinas will last forever until they get it, not mattering the problems

>look closely
>realize its just a picture and not real life
>check world atlas
>maldinas are still british
>carry on with my day

>South American pride

Sudacas

prepare for some delicious asado

See? Most anglos think they are superior for some reason or some statistic or something, we don't need a reason to think that, we simply have complete faith in it

Celebrate

Finland best ally

Uma puta folha aka brazilian in Canada

>Leafland saving others

Why did Argentina unironically declare a war for the Falklands? Like, there was never a chance in hell that the outcome would be positive for them.

remove the kebab of england to make it whiter

That's not true. And btw we didn't declare war, it was just a conflict.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgmos0Q6xK0

afaik, it was like propaganda. Their leader wanted to stay in power so he used the "hero reclaiming land for his country image. Their newspaper would "we keep winning" when they were losing.

the dictator galtieri want the backing of the people to stay in power

Bang latinas

1)Turn on TV
2)Watch trident nuclear missiles rain down upon Argentina

You don't have the balls, pussy.

Those propaganda lies were ok...

I mean, every nation in war needs the backup of their people, and nobody gets that by saying "the brits are kicking our ass".

Germans did, frogs did, soviets did, americans did, etc, etc..

You're in the southern hemisphere. No balls required.

are you stupid?

>wake up
>see this
I'm sure I need to go to sleep to see that.

Ignore the muh dictator narrative. It is true, but shifts blame, Argies are extremely autistic about those islands.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that i was trying to have a serious talk with a kid

Like having an unsinkable aircraft carrier from a traditionally hostile country just in front of your shores is somehow not concerning.

why are anglos so obsessed with the islands?, OP was talking about conquering London, not the falklands

There was 0 military there at the time though. It's entirely their fault that there's now a decent military presence there. My point was there was massive support for the war amongst the people.

I for one would welcome my new Argie overlords.

>tanks
>not super powered football kicks

If it's just London I rejoice.

But Brazilians hate Brazil

It was a fellow from Portugal that brought them up followed by a Brazilian, everyone else cares about them more than we do.

Only Autistic BR 4channers hate Brazil

true that, but it's usually yanks or other ex british colonies the ones who bring the subject, usually out of nowhere

Not at that time, you are right.
But the Falklands were not only meant as a supply station for the British fleet but also as a spring-board to attack or threaten Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile. Britain was an empire and not the Sally Army.
I understand why they want the Falklands.

In a historical perspective, perhaps, but to a much lesser extent than as a base for controlling the cape. In the 80s we were not threatening anybody in South America (although I am aware of our involvement with Pinochet etc)

Just wish the Argies would chill. We should have forced them into a surrender whereby they'd have dropped their claim, instead of doubling down on their autism and adding muh islands to their constitution and shieet.

>Just wish the Argies would chill. We should have forced them into a surrender whereby they'd have dropped their claim, instead of doubling down on their autism and adding muh islands to their constitution and shieet.
kek, you would honestly make things 182931982318923 worse my friend.

celebrate

Stop dreaming

you have my sword
& axe
& knives
& whatever else I have to hand that can be used to cleanse this foul rotting island

plz send help

We will if you get the balls to invade, missiles will rain down upon Buenos Aries like hail

>missiles will rain down upon Buenos Aries
pls do it

assemble the armed forces and launch Operation British Freedom

We must secure the existence of our ally and a future for Nando's joints.

nuking buenos aires would actually improve this country. do it.

Its like your version of London then?

I don't know how are londoners, but porteƱos are arrogant and cringeworthy af

jksajksjakjsa el provinciANOS

That's a beautiful render I must say. The event of an invasion first and foremost is negligible but if it somehow occurred, allies to the UK would reconquer in a short period (

Our media shit on us during Vietnam and in WW2 we weren't really losing the war just some battles.

But the American media had full and uncensored access to the US troops in Nam.
In 2003 """""embedded journalists""""" were just showing and saying what the Army wants them to report.