Chocolate Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Chocolate Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y_Yx8zJkDFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is a child who just discovered the internet for the first time. Chocolate Rain seems to be the first video he's seen. Then he immediately learned about Sup Forums and made his first post. Is the internet destroying children?

was just thinking about Tay Zonday at work today. This synchronicity proves that God exists.
>Checkmate, Atheists

The voice of a generation

Of course there's a God. Someone had to be behind my fucked up life. That shit didn't just happen by chance.

>God exists

>libtard faggot detected
Godless snowflake go worship Hillary

What does liberalism have to do with religion

>denial

a Godless life leads to sin, sexual perversion, and communist ideals

Also i hate religions too but God is real and jesus is his son read the new testement

Im going to have to agree with the fedora on that

thank God someone else has seen the light in these dark days

no, just a stupid life. Surely by now you realize organized religion is a control strategy to keep people from fucking around their whole lives

but did yuo kno thats not the only way??? wow

Funny enough, "we" used to be atheist during Chocolate Rain times.

most churches are corrupt. I host a private service where I tend to my flock of 5 in my living room

You cant be serious.

Soon the end will come

old testament is where it is at. a vengeful god who kills and destroys. Altought that's for christens. I prefer the catholics lore to christens. More funm with angels and demons then burning bush's and a boat filled with animals eating each other.

Give legitamate proof of gods existance.

Good for you. Seriously, not joking, that's good to hear. I hope your people lead good healthy lives, and your guidance helps them to.

how did this thread turn into a theological argument?

Satan within you, trying to disprove the idea of God, is proof enough to me that His Kingdom is real

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

This image and song brings me back to the golden days of YouTube. It was a time where everyone knew about the internet sensations. Evolution of Dance, Laughing Baby, Sneezing Panda, Crazy Frog Bros... Nowadays there are memes galore and, while it's amazing, I sometimes miss the days where discovering an internet sensation and re-watching it over and over for the simple joy of spending your free time the way it's meant to be spent: doing pointless shit.

But how would you know that satan is "within me"???

Soon it will go back to that im just glad i wont be here

because you're trying to disprove the Father, the One who sent us the Lord Christ, our Saviour. He who speaks against the Lord is possessed of Satan

Ask him yourself read the bible ask for evidence i posted a cheat sheet for the gospal

Bumping for Jesus

then well over half the world population is "possessed" by satan

Maybe I'm just better educated. Honeslty you hold no proof about his existance.

Not possessed but not being coverd in the blood be of his father the devil as we where once

>I move away from the microphone to eat more chickums

Fuck, you can't even shitpost anymore.

The bible is a premative work of litureture witten at a time where there was no knowledge of the world.

Share some fam

its also written by man. Which in irt self is flawed. Sooooo. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtu.be/Y_Yx8zJkDFw

And the bible gets getting rewritten over and over so no one knows what it used to say. Hell it could of said go fuck all the goats for all we know. When it was first written.

Thats why its faith the only proof is in your own perseption if you veiw the universe and see it as orderly and beautiful then there must be a God if you see the love in humanity then you have seen God there would be no true love with out him Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. No logic or expllaiation for why for a man to do this for another man but it still happens

What you just said just further solidifies the fact that religion is more about feelings and belief rather than reality.

Primaitve my ass its a book with no plot wholes written by a bunch of people we have thousands of books written today by one person with plot wholes tells the future and paints a better picture of the past then any other book of its time and written by desert dwelling sand people thousands of years ago

Buy a king james and its not re writen its re translated we have the origional texts its in greek

I hope you're joking.

what makes you think your perseption of reality is the right one is it because the peopke around you reenforce it or have you actually thought about it for yourself

Is mocking all you can do where are your arguments