Ugly girls thread

ugly girls thread

sadly, thanks to thirsty fuck guys out there, Uggos and PIggus like this still walk around like they are hot stuff and too good for guys who are demonstrably out of their league.

>posts a picture of Marley and some random
I'm guessing you mean the random bitch because Marley is 10/10

Wtf

wha-... what? I mean I don't look half as bad as the first girl in terms of fatness and I still feel bad going out in public looking this out of shape. Just goes to show, women have absolutely no shame.

clearly just an Aphex Twin mask

It's like the creepy guy from courage the cowardly dog...

Shame is a silly emotion.

And anyone who feels it should probably just kill themselves.

>mask
Dude just photoshops his face onto other people. Never seen an actual mask

perfect candidate for bag

More?

oh, one of Those fags.. who instead of actually bettering themselves just pretends they are above it all..

>ugly girls

this is not a girl

Her skin is probably that loose because she lost a lot of weight, shithead. Go fuck yourself with a cactus. If I were you, I'd be ashamed to be in public too.

lol
>someone says something you deem cruel
>say something just a cruel to show them
>still think you're morally superior

SJW detected. She still let herself get that fat in the first place, her own fault. at least I own up to my mistakes

Oh, one of those fags. So neurotic and insecure they always think they have to be better than they are to be worth anything.

Projection as always. Funny how you read into what I said exactly what you believe about yourself.

Wow. Project much? You're just reinforcing all the reasons you should be ashamed to ever be seen in public with anyone.

Nice try. You should really leave the psychology to those that understand it, though.

i'll be sure to tell me girlfriend that. Again, funny how your SJWs criticize someone else for doing exactly what you do to try to hurt someone

actually have a degree in it, but thanks. Thank you for telling me you have no actually retort to the point i'm making

And who's the one with the problems user? you're the one coming to a thread of ugly girl pics to play white knight and defend them. Trying to make anons feel bad for recognizing reality. Then insulting another user who can even see their own failings . Because noticing is Offensive!

Then you should know why most people get into psychology in the first place.

If you have a degree in psychology, then our universities are way worse off than I thought.

soniammoon.jpg

oh yea? do tell? perhaps you can wow me with your insight on the subject. since you basically just made a naked assertion about me not understanding without any explanation. Or did you want to go on white knighting and telling me why i'm MEAN?

hahaha holy shit... even captcha knows

I know her

she goes to my arena

buttereverything

I actually feel bad for people who are generally decent but are unfortunate looking. They are just destined to be lonely

not bad

I'm not white knighting. I'm holding a mirror up to an arrogant, vapid, useless bitch and watching him freak the fuck out.

If you don't see that, then you truly do not have as good a grasp on psychology as you pretend to.

For proof, refer to our posts 9 seconds apart saying the same thing.

You're boring and predictable, as easy to see through as lace. I'd be asking that college for my money back if I were you.

Good night and sleep well.

OP wants ugly Girls only, no boys/traps allowed

Yes right on

Is ugly but i love her