Bill Belichick Era

You lived and watched the Patriots play football during the Bill Belichick years. How does it feel Sup Forums?

He's literally better than Tom Landry.

I seriously can't wait until he dies.

>post yfw they rename the Lombardi to the Belichick after he dies

Him and his corporate soulless football. It's not worth it.

>tfw I grew up in Bill Walsh era

>implying Brady didn't carry this nigger for 16 years straight
What Brady did with mediocre talent(with the exception of gronk and moss) was incredible

>who is chuck knoll

>corporate
oh you mean the most efficient organizational structure to achieve group goals? and it's working?
shocker.

I don't think many would mourn him, apparently off camera he's a dick too and belittles everyone around him.

If you knew anything about leadership, you'd know that it's absolutely impossible for him to act that way and maintain the culture of success the Patriots have.

>muh Patriot Way
>muh millions of bandwagoners
>muh main character is a fucking pretty boy with questionable ethics

Fuck off man.

mmm dem tears

Apparently he belittles them to make them do better.

drum up some more "fake news" and maybe daddy will take another draft pick

God, you are a semenslurper aren't you. Most of all I want the Pats to lose so you and your the rest of the band wagoner shits have a bad day.

>one guy got yelled at by belichick for sucking at something (probably repeatedly) and then spread a rumor that belichick is mean to everyone
That's how it always goes. You can't treat everyone the same. You have to be able to read individuals and treat them in a manner that brings out the best in them. I don't think 'belittling' brings out the best in anyone, though.

The tears are strong with this one

i'm glad we asked what you wanted

And a LOT of other Pats detractors will say Belichick carried Brady for all those years. What do you say to them?

Belichick doesn't throw the ball for him.

Man the cancer is strong with these ones. Anymore of you bandwagoners want to slurp your prettyboy's semen? Come and get it!

Your semen is super salty, sempai

kek the way he handled that Lamar Hunt trophy.

Brady is only as good as his coach's game plan...plain and simple.

>Matt Cassel 11-5

Fucking awesome

Hate the Patriots all you want Sup Forums but you lived in the era of the GOAT QB and Coach

Treasure that

all I'm slurping is your delicious tears kek

you sure do talk a lot about ingesting the ejaculate of other men

As a jets fan, furious. He's always fucking winning yet my jets are always a dumpster fire. And when we do have a good season, we miss the playoffs because of a fatass coach that we had. I hope we take peppers in the draft

Man you patriot bandwagoners are some sad people. Betcha this is all you have, must feel comfortable because it reminds you of the boot you're under all the time

Are you serious? Off camera he's hilarious, a man with charisma and personality. The grumpiness is a media facade

you're projecting. perhaps you'd feel better if you shared what's troubling you?

Listen I hate the patriots. I hate Tom Brady, I live in the state of Michigan and still hate him. However this is a dude that took a lower salary to put players around him. This is a guy that went into the combine looking like an average schmuck. I hate the patriots but they take the owl this year, Brady retiring with all five fingers.

And you're defensive. Care to share what's troubling you?

Thank Ernie Adams too

My brother and I have a theory.

>Belichick coach for Browns, had job offer for the Jets
>Sold his soul to the devil for a great team
>New England Patriots
>teams too good
>Belichick stuck in a personal hell of consistant winning
>So numb to everything

Prove me wrong

Its definitely impressive, but ultimately bad for the game. This is why ratings decline.

People who bandwagon teams usually don't give a shit about the sport, dumbass.

patriots were a loser franchise before bellichick

The biggest lie the jews ever sold was that consistent success is numbing and you totally don't want it, goy.

Do you know how many Bledsoe games I watched faggot

Hey, everybody, I found the Lolphins/Jests/Bills fan!

I tell them it's a team sport that needs talented players able to carry out a great game plan before dismissing them as a casual.

>has living memory of seeing the patriots going 1-15 pre-bledsoe
>stuck between being called a bandwagoner and being called old

feels bad

Ratings aren't declining because of the Patriots. Every sport needs a dynastic villain to root against when your own team stinks.

Can somebody shoop Belichick and Tomlin faces on that curb stomp gif from American History X?

The Super Bowl trophy will be renamed the Bill Belichick trophy after he retires. My digits confirm.

Tom Landry was trash.

1. Belli
2. Lombardi
3. Walsh

He is THE greatest coach in any sport if all time..

Dude I'm so old I remember Jim Plunkett. Enjoy every victory.

If Belichick is such a coaching god, why would he "carry" a mediocre QB? That's just retarded. Belichick can literally have any QB he wants. If Brady was just okay, he'd be released in a heartbeat.

I am confident if you gave him the tools and the time to learn he would improve the USMNT.

There's a huge number of parallels with football's greatest.

yup

This.

Tom Landry didn't cheat

Matt Ryan has a chance to end 3 dynasties in one run.

Russell/Pete
Aaron/McCarthy
Tom/Bill

The first two are going to need to seriously retool to have a shot at the NFC crown in the future.

This might be Tom and Bills last run.