/tinder/ thread??

/tinder/ thread??
Need to consult my Sup Forumsrothers..
I messaged this girl 2 weeks ago
My message basically said
> "Hey! I'm gonna be straight up with you, I haven't 'picked up' a chick for like a year now. I'v been out of 'the game' and I've straight lost my game.
>But whatever, I'm coming to terms with it. You seem cool! I'd love to get to know you better over blunts and coffee"

2 weeks later she sends me this bullshit response. In my mind it translates to "I've had fun riding the cock carousel, but now I'm writing you because I'm looking for a beta to settle with. "

Am I right to be offended? Is my mind polluted with PUA bullshit? How should I respond?

TLDR; send girl message, she replies two weeks later in a way that makes me suspicious of her intentions.

Thanks in advance for anyone taking out the time for a genuine response.

She's a white girl speaking like a worthless nigger, run you idiot.

Meet her, fuck her right in tha pussy, then run.

You'd have to be a fucking mongoloid to listen to this dribble and swallow it. Bang and ditch, sounds like she's uses to that anyway

give her a chance bro.
don't be so quick to throw away something that could have potential.

Sounds like she's setting your ass up for the friendzone. You'll go out- have a ""deep"" convo where she tells you something ""special"" about herself that she wouldn't normally, and now all of the sudden you're like a brother to her.

Post her face so we can make a more informed decision. As it stands, I would pass.

I feel like I know you so well! It feels weird, its like when I kiss you, I'm kissing my brother. Maybe we work better as friends?

kelli.sharp97
may or may not be related

Everything about her response is shit. She's had shitty luck recently and is noticing she's not actually worth shit so she's picking you to use as a self esteem booster. Chances are you won't even fuck. She'll just deny you later because some dude probably denied her recently.

tell me I'm wrong

Tinder is for vain sex and the mentally ill. Anyway who would write that crap in OP pic to a random person they DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT other than liking the face is either manipulative or mental mark my fucking words

she's on tinder.. she's a fucking ho

just fuck her and dump her

>battery at 3%

Thank you for the advice, you guys are helping me clear my head

>guys who have never suffered Chlamydia

Tried looking it up, couldn't find much. Thanks tho?

see if you can get a date if that what you want if not just say ur jets have cooled or w/e

Holy fuck what a shit-show modern dating is...

That feel when new bitches make you miss your ex that much more :

She probably thought you were a douche for saying 'picked up' and 'the game'.

Ask her why it took her so long to reply.

PS use protection and you don't need to worry about chlamydia.

If youre tired of bullshit then you should just try to look at in the best possible light. Maybe she is genuine or maybe she is a cunt. You wont know until you give it a fuck it im bored try

Op cant respond because his battery was at 3% when she made the thread

Post her face nigger faggot.

i lost the game