Best sports town in America general

Best sports town in America general

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Massachusetts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least all of our sports teams have a nice uniform color scheme to represent our city.

At least update your goddamn image.

Bragging about a unoriginal and shit color scheme.

>Not having a team in all four major sport leagues

Smalltown hicksville, if you ask me.

>Best sports town in America general

Period

I prefer different colors schemes

I can wear a celtics jersey for st Patrick's day and a patriots for 4th of July and Red Sox caps go with anything

>Broons do black and yellow better then the pens

And that one isn't even complete lol there's no 49 owl banner

>Yellow and black
>nice color scheme
Total eyesore, desu.

>Forgot one

Was Bob Kraft Drunk?

>having more then 4 teams

If Boston had that many teams forget about it

>Tfw your team won 3 super bowls in 4 years but you were too young to see it.

it hurts

>Boston: 4 Teams
>NY: 8 teams

The best athlete Massachusetts has ever produced is fucking Jim Craig of the 1980s Olympic hockey team.

>best sports city
>a few dozen players born and raised nowhere near Massachusetts on 2 year contracts
wew lad

>AFL
>AAFC
>PCHA

What the fuck are those things?

Larry Bird and Rocky Marciano?

You know what the worst part is...

The Bruins have been runners up 13 (THIRTEEN) times.

>being good enough to reach the finals 19 times
>being unlucky enough to lose 13 of those

Kek Larry Bird was born and raised in Massachusetts?
Don't think so pal

Boston has a population of 600,000 lmao no shit they dont produce athletes like an assembly line

>tfw Connecticut has all the best New England athletes

>Make a place so great everyone wants to be there

But at a rate half as much as Minneapolis which is half the size of Boston?
Kek, only manlet numales over in Mass

>John Cena
>Pat Ewing
>Doug Fluttie
>Howie Long
>Rocky Marciano
>Kiko Alonso
>Vinny Del Negro
>Matt Hasslebeck
>Steven Hauschka
not bad for a state that you can drive across in an hour

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Massachusetts

Nigga, what's your argument? Literally nothing about all your bullshit delegitimizes all of >our wins

>minneapolis
Little Somalia?

I'm getting a kick out of calling yourself a sports city when you don't produce jack shit for athletes
Legitimately the best athlete you can claim is Jack Eichel kek

Outproduces Cucksachussets by a mile in all sports

produced a decent amount of NBA players too

>noah vonleh
>travis best
>nerlens noel
>bill lambier

Philly is the best sports town. Boston is the winningest.

Why all the bitterness though? What did Boston do you?

does it matter since Minnesota doesnt win?

Just because you fling your own shit, doesn't make you good fans. It just makes you monkeys.

>call yourself a sports city
>produce nothing
>take pride in guys on 2 year contracts

>1957-1969

That's really ridiculous

sure as shit aint us

if anything, that makes the difference between farmers and businessmen, the farmer produces shit but is the businessman who gets all the profit without the hard work

Farmers are stinky rich you dumbass.
Don't fall for memes

>John Cena
>Stephen Hauschka

>athletes

>Sun
Missing the latest pats SB win

atleast they made their parents proud

cough user cough

New York fag here

for you boston guys, are the bruins now the "black sheep" of boston sports now that the red sox and patriots unjusted themselves in the 21st century?

Neely & Sweeny have fucked this up so bad. Painful is what it is. Like an ulcer. A dim unending pain with no cure in sight.

>tfw you talk about the patriots winning and all your other team cuck friends instantly jump to "b-but they cheated!!! cheaters!!!"

Anyone else know this feel?

its pretty funny to watch happen desu, really happy for the Celtics and Pats so watching the bruins have some misery is a good blend of misfortune

The Celtics need to get their asses in gear.

The Bruins brass refusing to fire Claude despite trying to completely revamp their team philosophy to join the rest of the NHL in the 21st century is the biggest meme of the past decade in Boston.

cena is an accomplished powerlifter

Bruins won a cup in 2010 and went to another one not long after. That's the one I really wanted to see, I love hockey. They're pretty fucked for a while now though.

It's too bad, Chiarelli completely fucked their youth system and they just suck while the team has to rebuild it. If they had just dedicated to a rebuild a couple years ago, or NOT FUCKING TRADED SEGUIN they'd be in great position.

The owner's a complete fuckhead and demands they make the playoffs so they can get btfo because he wants money. So they make retarded decisions instead of trying to actually build.

>yfw you're the only one in your group of friends who watches football
being me sucks

Firing Claude isn't going to fix their dogshit roster. Half the players shouldn't be in the NHL, especially Jimmy Hayes.

Now this I can get into

Yeah their team is shit too. I'm not saying they don't lack talent, that's a huge part of it, they just have no idea what they're doing as an organization.

>best sports town

yep, cus you aren't a city. your joke of a fucking inbred irish village only has 7 more championships from all sports combined than the Yankees alone do.

Boston is the GOAT sports city

Why the fuck does the commercial ball league use roman numerals? It's so fucking stupid.

what year are you living in? 1970s?

Half the city is college kids nowadays

Can confirm that most bigger farm owners are indeed rich or at least upper class, some sell out to specific companies too and make money that way.

t. patsfag in soybean hell

>four

Yeah cuckhoop should be in WWE tier now

GOAT

The Revolution will always be the designated "black sheep" not because poor records, quite to the contrary they do pretty well. The reason they are labeled as such tho is because they play soccer. That's it, Boston has little desire for soccer, so they will always get the shaft.

Even small to medium sized farmers make decent money. Most of my family are various types of farmers, and none of them are starving or struggling. Even if they have a shitty harvest or their land gets flooded or something they get reimbursement for it so one bad year doesn't put the whole farm under

How can other sports cities possibly even compete?

>prison stripes

>counting Yankees championships before black people could play

That's worse then being roided

in case you havent noticed blacks are thinning out of baseball