/got/ general

Filming began edition
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-7-filming-begins-belfast/

First for Renly

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

first for the true king in the north

Daily reminder that Ramsay managed to defeat Stannis and make him burn his daughter with 20 men.

>Could have interesting as fuck season about Stannis and Jon gathering the North
>Have Stannis meet with the Clans while Jon meets the lords
>Bolton hears of this and asks the Umbers and Manderlys to BTFO Stannis
>Jon gets the pink letter
>Battle of the Bastards ensues
>Hear horn like usual except its the Manderlys and Umbers and Stannis
>BTFO Boltons and Karstarks

Instead we got Sansa being a pouty cunt that let thousands of innocent Northerners die.
Fuck this gay show.

More like the manlet in the north

shippers deserve death t b h

Has to be for this

>According to our sources, the show is currently casting two young Northern characters. Their names are unknown, with Game of Thrones being just as careful on their notices as they were last year.

>The first is a 16-year-old Northern girl. They’re looking for an actress with a northern accent to take part in what’s being called “a high-stakes scene with leading cast members.” Her physical description isn’t specified, except for her needing to be white.

>The second role is for a 10-year-old Northern boy. He appears to be a part of the same “high-stakes” scene as the teenage girl.

But with Kit still in Montreal, what business can Sansa handle on her own that also involves Mormonts?

Why did Renly have any lords following him?

Surely if the incest rumors were true, Stannis was the one heir.

They didn't believe the rumors, they really liked Renly, he was their liegelord for the Stormland dudes, and they didn't like Stannis

literally name a better match besides Branaerys the OTP

>A random user on a Mongolian throat singing forum writes a better story than two Jews who are paid to write one

Breera

No one liked Stannis neither his parents nor his brothers. He was a hard ass, bland, and way too serious.
Renly was charming, sweet, and genuinely a nice guy.

Starks already safely have the Neck

Maester Cressen liked Stannis

And yet Stannis let him be laughed at and made a fool of

Is house Dayne the most retarded house in existence?

>send off your young Lord to some 2nd rate Marcher Lord to serve as his squire
>even though you've probably warred against the Marcher Lords since forever
>find out he'd been sent on an extremely dangerous mission to stop one of the most notorious knights in the realm
>discover the Marcher Lord turned outlaw and is roaming around the riverlands for some reason
>don't bother sending a party or anyone to find your rightful Lord
>don't send anyone with your Prince when he visits the Capital to find out wtf is going on

are they just pretending its a prank on poor Ned Dayne at this point or do they really just not give a fuck.

>Implying it wasn't just Stannis trying to make him so angry as to leave so he won't die.
Cressen even says Stannis isn't acting like himself.

>implying it isn't cause Stannis was already a pawn of Melly burning people's idols and gods

GURM didn't think it through desu

Imagine how cucked they're gonna be when Edric dies, Darkstark forcefully marries Allyria and decides as the new Lord of Starfall to become the Sword of the Night and wield Dawn

The seven are lame as fuck desu. The Old Gods and the red God are far superior. They might not be real but at least following them gives you magic and shit.

>>send off your young Lord to some 2nd rate Marcher Lord to serve as his squire
>>even though you've probably warred against the Marcher Lords since forever
Beric was betrothed to a Lady of House Dayne, that's probably why

>Stannis, my lord, my sad sullen boy, son I never had, you must not do this, don't you know how I have cared for you, lived for you, loved you despite all? Yes, loved you, better than Robert even, or Renly, for you were the one unloved, the one who needed me most.

>tfw

Sorry my autism couldn't take the poor edit anymore

gay as fuck

Thanks, and nice quads

Nice statue

Meh im not going to get my hype/hopes up because it'll turn out to be a generic scene that happens and is forgotten.

I'm fine with getting some hopes up, I have months to calm down and then the trailers and leaks to tell me what's gonna happen instead.

Still hoping it's a scene dealing with some brother of Smalljon's and maybe Alys Karstark.

Since Kit doesn't seem to be involved at this point, though he still might since the scene or the roles film into October, maybe Sansa's been given leeway to judge and mete out punishment as she sees fit.

Would be a nice way to get her ready to rule once Jon leaves to fight the Walkers, and show she has powers as Lady of Winterfell without being Queen.

What gods do the Warlocks of Qarth worship do you think?

They seem to have their own magic too

I just want my Val

You had Val, she just had kids, a different name and died

She wasn't really like Val though

>Season 6 literally had a filler scene that consisted of 15 minutes of shitty jokes
Worse season by far

What's so great about Val anyway? She doesn't have much in the way of a personality. Though, her being tsundere for the little monster was kind of cute.

>What's so great about Val anyway?

If you don't get it you're a literal faggot and should fuck off.

Alys Karstark is cuter and a better character too.

>implying anything was worse than season 5
1 >>>> 3 > 2 >> >>>>>>>>>>>>.6 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5

You think D&D care?

Val's not gonna happen.

If they wanted her involved, they would've done it when Jon was trying to get the Wildlings to fight Ramsay like they did with Karsi and the Walkers

>Alys Karstark

Literally Who

Karstarks a shit

Season 5 had Stephen Dilane's acting, season 6 was complete and utter shit. Literally no stand out performances

>no stand out performances

Suck a big fat cock.

that scene alone was worth season 6

*this (pic related)

If they hadn't fucked up Davos' character then that would have been a great scene but Davos was ruined so it ruined the scene.
>Doesn't give a single shit that Stannis dies and sucks Jons cock all the time

I don't recall if they worshipped gods but they likely are being overrun with Rholler followers by now

He cared.

But he learned that he'd died last season already and how he died from Brienne this season.

And there's nothing he could do about it unless you want him to fight and kill Brienne or get Jon at that point to execute his sister's sworn sword who saved her life and asshole

>inb4 they are actually Talia and Ryon Forrester because D&D are incorporating the Telltale game now

>No Based Rodrik
PRetty shitty desu

This is no different then saying Stannis' character was fucked up after he went to Castle Black to save the realm and gave up trying to take Kings Landing.

Davos knew there was no time to grieve, and that Jon Snow was the only one actually taking measures to deal with the true threat.

Rodriks ded mang.

I agree five was saved by Stannis but as Points out TELL HIM was a good scene

Does that come with a Shireen on a stake and wood pyre?

Joking aside does the book ever have Stannis acknowledge that Shireen can't be his heir since her greyscale will either kill her young or drive her insane?

>He actually let Rodrik die
Get a load of this goy

The greyscale isnt a threat to her anymore. She was cured of it, it just left a mark on her face.

Why didn't ramsays actor play one of the hobbits in LotR. He's literally perfect for it.

Because he was lord of the stormlands and his bannermen followed him and Mace Tyrell was really keen of having a grandson sit the uncomfortable chair. He was A Baratheon which was good enough for most to justify what they were doing.

>he didnt let Asher and his afghani gf live

Yeah, he looks like he was born to play a Hobbit

>Joking aside does the book ever have Stannis acknowledge that Shireen can't be his heir since her greyscale will either kill her young or drive her insane?

No, exact opposite

>"It may be that we shall lose this battle," the king said grimly. "In Braavos you may hear that I am dead. It may even be true. You shall find my sellswords nonetheless."
>The knight hesitated. "Your Grace, if you are dead — "
>" — you will avenge my death, and seat my daughter on the Iron Throne. Or die in the attempt."

And she's survived the greyscale, it won't progress any further so she's fine in that sense

>10 year old northern boy

He's not going to take Lyanna from Jon right?

OTP

Why the fuck is Davos following Jon. It's like they've killed him off in every way except physically and are just keeping Liam around to shill the show like he was doing all last year

Jon wouldn't touch Lyanna's cunny with a 10 foot longclaw.

Too young

Will Jorah meet Bear Loli next season?

>Why the fuck is Davos following Jon.

The question you should be asking is why Davos followed Stannis in the first place.

Once you figure that out, you'll understand why he's following Jon.

Based Stannis thread.

Thank you, OP.

Cunny?

Yes, when she kills him for introducting Dany to her husbando.

She'll already have to compete with spearwives, Ladies, Sansa and Arya.

kill yourself

>knowing your realm was given to your 10 year old cousin
>meanwhile you're dying of greyscales protecting a Lannister midget

Friendzone had a hard life.

it's just the jontard who want them to be together because she's described as an hottie and they think Jon deserves that.

the only girl Jon ever got is described as frogfaced and plain with shit teeths.

that's more than he deserved too.

Kit's just wrapped up filming for his movie.

GET HYPE.

Expect to see him in Belfast soon.

Let's hope he can make it to the 73rd Venice International Film Festival for the showing of Brimstone

Anyone like to play games?

Why did brienne kill stannis again? Because of his gay brother whom she saw some shadow fucking demon stab?

Yes.

Because the kinslayer is accursed

Fuck off

Yes the shadow had Stannis appearance. Also he admitted to using blood magic to kill Renly.

I would have killed him too tbhfam.

Just reporting news about the actors famalam.

Like Carice having a baby.

She and Guy definitely won't be able to make it for the showing either.

And they might have to give her more clothes or keep her wearing that weird cloak to hide the pregnancy weight on the show

cloak is pic related

Can't wait to get her as the lead of the new Worst Witch series being made.

>implying debid and dabid won't just have her be smelly melly AKA old melly for the entire season

get ready

That was one of the most poorly shot scenes I've seen in any TV series.

I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking with the pacing and blocking of it goddamn.

Just say she's having another abomination shadow baby.

What was the worst scene in Season 1?

Is there a worse book to tv translationin GoT than Euron Greyjoy?

Book Euron:
>Tall and handsome
>Pale with jet black hair
>One blue eye and an eyepatch to cover a black eye
>Lips tinted blue from shade of the evening
>Very intelligent, takes advantage of magics
>Has a plan to control Dany's dragons with a valyrian dragon horn
>has many great treasures, even wears valyrian steel armor

Show Euron:
>some dirty looking chubby manlet with brown hair
>two brown eyes
>wears dirty looking ragged armor
>his plan is literally muh dick mufugga

Arya going "I don't wanna marry a rich prince and have children because I'm a strong modern womyn in a medieval period whaaaaaaa".

desu I feel the show euron is more representative of iron isle culture

I don't think anything particularly stands out as bad, but just how cheesy all the sets and costumes were in S1 makes it almost look like some budget crap that aired on the CW.

So does book Euron care at all about rumors of the Night King returning?

Euron IS the Night.

Would anyone ever actually pay 500 bucks for this? What you get when you buy the VIP Table Package for the Game of Thrones Concert.

>One intimate table seat on the floor near the main stage (limited availability!)
>Q&A and group photo opportunity with the multiple award-winning composer of the hit series, Ramin Djawadi!
>Access to VIP cash bar during the show (where available)
>Access to the Game of Thrones pre-show Great Hall Lounge including: *
>Individual photo opportunity on the Iron Throne
>Up close look at the original Game of Thrones costumes along with other memorabilia from the show
>Complimentary beer, wine and an assortment of appetizers
>Exclusive Game of Thrones VIP gift item
>Limited edition Game of Thrones tour poster
>Commemorative House Sigil VIP laminate
>Commemorative VIP event ticket
>Early entrance into the venue with crowd free merchandise shopping
>Dedicated VIP Nation entrance for VIP package purchasers
>On-site VIP host

I'd pay like 200 maybe if it was for some of these things, but the ridiculous jump in price and shit you get going from general seating or even Bannerman package to these is ridiculous. You wanna give them a finger and they take the whole hand

book euron has no real apparent agenda apart from
>muh reachlands
>muh dany dragons gonna get stolen by me!
>get my cuck brother to get dany to come to me so I can fug her

But that's exactly why he's wrong. Euron isn't supposed to represent iron isles culture, a big part of his character is that he doesn't give a fuck anout the iron isles or the drowned god, in fact he thinks of most of the iron islanders as idiots who are easy to manipulate