Sometimes it just amazes me that people can convince themselves that USA isn't the greatest fucking country in the world

Sometimes it just amazes me that people can convince themselves that USA isn't the greatest fucking country in the world

you must be trolling right. Get off B and go on Pol

How is he trolling? He's correct…

too many niggers

pussy west coast libcucks

owned by Jews

not actually a democracy

ass kicked by Canada, twice

ass kicked by Vietnamese dirt farmers
gay national anthem

made sandniggers fly planes into buildings putting the entire world into an anally fixated state of terror

should I continue?

>gay national anthem
Kys

Would knock the shit out of you, but you guys are so pussys you need guns

Lmao we're the greatest military super power the world has ever known

You had a fucking nigger as president

ass kicked by Canada?

ofc, you make wars to profit

Jealousy. Best not to try and argue with them and let them cry about it and deny it.

I bet you would user, I bet you would

well amerifags will say 'British' because technically Canada wasn't founded yet - but the British who did it were the ones who colonized Canada, so yeah Canada. I live in a city where they tried to cross the border - and a bartended told the american soldiers that the natives would scalp them and they believed it and pussied on out and literally walked back over the border kek.

Why do you want to trick ppl into buying meds from their doctors for a bs diagnosis?

Why do you have so many homeless?

what's good about United States of McDonald's? You can't go see a movie, go to school or go to a shopping complex without being in fear of your life
Pretty obvious why everyone knows your country is so shit
Also an entire generation that thinks a penis is a vagina and vice versa?
Also some jew sock puppet representing all sides of politics
America is so fucking great
>all Americans are autists

Why is your crime rate so freaking high?

>inb4 only response autists can come up with is "cuck"

I know right?

Whats left in your brain thats havent been fucked by propaganda? buy buy buy!

You guys are so fucked in the head your country is the last one i wanna go too.

Middle East > USA

Ya so what are you fucking gay ?

What happend burgers? did u realize you actually are fucked in the head?

How being invaded like?

Sup Forumsro from Texas here

>The women's is cute and easy
>The beers always cold
>The Gettin is Good
>Pay ain't bad either
>Who Gives a fuck

what freedoms do you have ? you have the illusion of choice. There is nothing you can do thats without a fee. Your a slave to your own country. The governments are puppets to the riches. Every one is getting sicker. The educational system is a joke. the health care is a joke. the justice system is a joke. How much money do you have in the bank ? how many people in your circle is working a ful time job with benefits ? when was the last time you went on a holiday ?
look around you mean things are all fucked up. the people lost thier way. and you want to sit here and say MERCIA !!! PROUD AND FREEE HEEYAAA !!!!!!!! wake up . keep drinking the floride . The nation has been built on lies and genocide . They continue to divide and conquer and create fear to keep in control. The civilization is living a lie.
Our lands are being sold to companies that dont give a fuck. The waters are being poisoned. Every where you look its crumbling. they dont give a fuck about you. People are dying. People are missing. New diseases are appearing. The pharmacies are laughing at you. The food your eating you think its pure ? its making you weak . Really i could go on and on. North America is fucked

>USA isn't the greatest fucking country in the world

you are right and nobody can deny that

Noice pasta

You dont have anything other to say? says everything about the size of your brains

this post fucking shows that you never been to a fight, a war or anything else, grew up on your parents money and are a looser who knows nothing about how terrible war is

>animals fuck good too

Shit, That was deep

or just beeing the stereotype american

Some people like it

If you can't post an opinion without fear of arrest you don't live in a free country. You don't have free speech, and you're little better than a slave.

just fucking tired of BS. kek

If you look at it from a military stand point, yes, the US is still the strongest nation. Economically and from an education stand point, no, but will we still acquire some of the greatest minds to our college institutions so regardless if we have the best education or not we are still getting some of the brightest minds in the world,still.

YUup !! and thats just a small part of the bigger puzzle.

Thank you, but i think you have to make a educational video for kids so the burgers here could understand.

The US is too diverse to really hit top scores in education or crime stats. States drop $10-15k+ per year per student spend on inner city kids, and it just keeps getting worse.

Always going throw off direct comparisons to monocultures like Japan.

One would need alot of patience and i only have my moments. There is a lot of information out there. Also if people put there phones down for a while and socialize with people they would see how much has changes within the few years and its getting worse. There is so many times i try to get people in my town together. But every small act it ripples. And try to lead by example in the nicest way possible . these burgers are like birds if you come on too strong they shit and fly away. Im in canada and whatever happen to your guys its happening now. So its sad to see everything i posted last year i see it happening and its scary.. but im awake. at least i got that going for me kek

Largest nominal GDP by a huge margin as well as largest GDP per capita of any country with more than 10 million people. America is literally 25% of the world's economy and it only has 5% of the world's people. But okay sure. The US also has the most scientific and mathematical papers published of any other country, again despite it's fairly modest population, as well as something like 16 of the world's top 20 universities. I couldn't give a shit about some standardized test score that gives countries like China an advantage.

>shit tier health care
>shit tier infrastructure
>airports that are stuck in the 1970s
>boring ass ugly cities
>nanny state laws

No thanks