Get rekt filename edition

Get rekt filename edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
google.com/amp/newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/29/shawn-custis-nanny-cam-sentencing/amp/
youtu.be/eeUGBLKY7rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

free sex with me if you guys want

Wrong versi8on

dindu nuffin

that video is funny until you notice the little girl covering her face with a pillow.
mom deserves what she gets for dating a nigger, and that poor little girl will almost certainly be seriously injured or killed herself before cps can get the kid away, because despite many many times the risk of things cps already takes kids for, letting a wild nigger in the house isn't grounds for it because 'muh rights'

It was a regular home invasion (could happen to any one) and she was the babysitter.

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

>little girl

Thats right if niggers even think you say the word nigger they will go in to a chimpout

>chimpout

>getting crushed to death

your evidence? he's not taking anything and leaves her unrestrained

>throat slit.

Fucking niggers

>stomps on the back of your head,

>eyeballs

also trips

Niggers though. Now some stupid sjw #blacklivesmatter fucks are going to make them famous "they were starving they had to" when realistically they'll just buy drugs. Cant wait for some cop to shoot THEM.

i've seen this so many times and i still don't understand how he surives this

and he gets right the fuck back up

sure

>#blacklivesmatte

kid died later by eternal blood

>that video is funny
filthy baboon nigger detected

when cars move quickly over a body they dont do that much damage, im sure hes pretty fucking hurt but that combined with the adrenaline high probably makes him jump right up.

He isnt a fag like you are
>all chinks get a adrminum skull transplant at the age of 4

begon THOT

How in the fuck did the kid in blue just get up like nothing happened after they ran over his head wtf

This was all over the news 30 seconds on Google and you'll have all the info you need.

XD

sh8 b8 m8

This is not in America. Re-holster your racism.

Holy shit! That kid is a straight up terminator!

>30 seconds
Not seeing the argument user

were the blacks fighting the cops first or they just racist?
where is it?

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

>foreigners

>up

>blue

>back

he shoots the kid

he didnt even rape her what a fucking pussy , worthless lazy nigger

he is already dead, wtf are they doing. if they only would work this hard on the fields and they wouldnt have a artificially sustain population fed by the UN who is preparing to genocide Caucasians

>is it true what they say about gas being flammable?

thats weird a nigger stealing, huh, never seen that before

>leaves her unrestrained

>Niggers

>Cant wait for some cop to shoot THEM.
Faggot, why are you not culling the nig population like the Spartans would have done

who said romance is dead?

>lazy nigger

>flammable?

>Niggers

>Spartans

decent i like it 8.98/10

google.com/amp/newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/29/shawn-custis-nanny-cam-sentencing/amp/

There ya go, faggot

What the fuck is with you cucks? You see all these videos of people of multiple races murdering people but the second it's a black dude you all coke out with your fuckin "nigger this nigger that" speech. You scared faggots would probably cross the street if you saw a black dude. Pussies.

wait she was dating that nigger , i thought it was just a home invasion, i think you are wrong user.

>romance

i sure do cross the street when i see niggers, they smell and i dont want to smell that nasty nigger shit

>nigger

>cucks

Scared faggot pussy

god i fucking hate niggers, also that girl is hard as fuck, what a champ, other than the dating a nigger part

>multiple races

Confirmed cuck

People like you that defend them probably don't live around them. Come to Detroit and see if you still like niggers

>murdering

These file names are all shit

>black dude

>would probably cross the street if you saw a black dude.

>faggots

no i just think niggers smell bad, i fingered a nigger bitch once he snatch smelt like a pile of dirty dishes that have been in the sink for like three weeks, you know the smell nigger, remeber when your sheboon mom shit you out of her fat black nigger snatch? why do you animals smell so bad is it cause you guys are apes? serious question Niganon

I grew up in a nigger infested neighborhood you dumb cunt. I hate them. I'm just not dumb enough to pretend they're the only bad people in a fucking rekt thread. Way to miss the point you fucking retard.

Holy fucking shit

he kicks in the door actually, her screams go true your bones.
Its lovely
youtu.be/eeUGBLKY7rs

>closes the register
maybe no one will notice

Confirmed cuck pussy white faggots. Grow some fucking balls outside of Sup Forums you pussy ass cunts.

Dat filename KEK

>nigger

Is this what happens when you delete system32?