youtu.be/Y6vdZ_b0l_U
youtube.com/watch?v=BqSlo9WY0Is
youtube.com/watch?v=lNKJ4SPj_Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=3tNbjpaXG_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you serious?

youtu.be/Y6vdZ_b0l_U
how can other bassists even compete?

winterland '75 & early stuff can be enjoyed unironically, when they were lean & hungry,

youtube.com/watch?v=BqSlo9WY0Is

>80s footage
Everyone knows Gene had stopped trying by that point.

i know, it's just funny

Only Numales hate Kiss.

Kiss were edgy garbage for 70s middle schoolers. Listen to Alive while playing with your TV Pong machine and your bicentennial quarters.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNKJ4SPj_Rw

I fucking dare you to watch this video and not smile
Pro tip: I just can't be done.
Kiss was funposting before funposting was a thing.

The 80s version of the band had a few good tracks but they always felt anemic compared to the classic 70s material.

Kiss ?
I keked !

>le violent jerky movement band

In the 70's they were absolutely untouchable live. But they haven't been "great" live in over 25 years.

They're shit now and need to retire, Paul Stanley's voice is like a horrible death rattle.

The reunion tour was shit too, all the magic and nostalgia of seeing the original lineup on stage again obscures the fact that most of those concerts were awful. Ace and Peter were done, man.

My dad said when he was in college in the 70s, he went to this book/record store and they had Kiss posters way the fuck in the back of the store intentionally placed where it was hard to see them. Also he said he didn't see anyone buying any Kiss albums.

Their label, Casablanca engaged in some very shady practices back in the day. Back before the RIAA changed the rules in 1980, you could certify an album gold or platinum just by distributing 500,000 or a million copies to retailers, so you could say it "shipped platinum." Peter Criss' album shipped 1 million copies, but in reality sold less than 20,000.

Lyl I'm reminded how Christgau's Kiss reviews were nothing but him complaining that they objectified women in their songs.

if christgau was born just 10 years later he'd be in the KISS army

Nah he's a nu male, he'd dislike macho cockrock regardless--he didn't like Elvis when he was a teenager because too macho.

Swans

LOVE KISS!
Not only did they put on a great show eight years ago when I saw them, they priced their tickets so fans like me on a budget could see them.

Of course they pulled out all the stops you'd expect from a KISS show, but that's half the fun, isn't it?

The best part is they recorded their show and the fans could buy a C.D. of the show when it was over.

BEST CONCERT SOUVENIR EVER!

And yes, I'd see them again if they came back to town.

Fuck their right wing conservative politics and the fact they support Trump.

Just Rock and Roll all night and party every day!

Nice Youtube comment copypaste.

^This.

Anyone who unironically likes Kiss does not belong on Sup Forums. Try /r/music--they're more your kind of people.

>god tier live band
obligatory Grateful Dead Post
youtube.com/watch?v=3tNbjpaXG_k