I just walked in on my 13 year old son getting jacked off by his male friend. What do I do Sup Forums? Is he a faggot

I just walked in on my 13 year old son getting jacked off by his male friend. What do I do Sup Forums? Is he a faggot

Maybe they were playing doctor?

No you didn't. None of this happened.

Just a little bit of male on male body exploration. Only gay if the balls touch anyways.

Oof OP at 13 id say hes experimental, just talk to him and let him know that its ok to try stuff. Assuming you wouldnt hate him if hes gay. If it turns out he is gay and has decided that on his own terms and you still love him for who he is support him even if you dont like thag fact of having a gau son. The worst a parent can do is abandon a child for what the like and who they are.

Reassure him that you still love him and he is your son regardless of his sexuality.

what were they doing? what did they do when you came in?

You must gas him like the homosexual he is.

Tell him that he's a faggot

Wait until he walks on you tonguing another man's delicious asshole. Then you'll be able to have a talk with him.

Maybe he's just preparing for prostate exams

if you hate your son just because he likes dick instead of pussy you have problems of your own. just let him be

jack him off better than his friend could ever imagine so that his friend doesn't gain the power of influence over his behavior.

gotta maintain the status quo

>giving real advice in a troll thread

13 is a little old for that. And there were strokes
There was clear strokes(under a blanket) while my son appeared to be enjoying it. They tried to play it off like it was nothing but we both knew what happened.

The better question is: why would the first place you go after witnessing that be Sup Forums?

Stop cockblocking your boy. If he's a faggot then he's a faggot. Who cares?

His friend is definitely gay, will be a bottom. Tell his dad. Your son is bisexual or gay. Therapy could help him. Since he's likely a top.

Tell him he's a faggot and that no one likes faggots.

I'm glad you asked Mr. Vice President. Let's begin by talking about where you should and should-not put your hands. On your little-boy rocket? No...don't touch.

This wasn't the first place I came. I posted in on Sup Forums initially but the post got deleted and I got banned for posting Sup Forums tier content

Sounds like being a dumb cum dump runs in the family

Like father like son

Dude ignore it, he's 13 he's just trying, don't talk about it, if you leave it maybe he'll be hetero later, you know op some people can't tell their sexuality till 15 or later, don't worry

So maybe hes jsut dong it because it feels good

take him to a rub and tug like a good dad should