I listen to emo

i listen to emo

me too

BEST EMO ALBUM

favorite emo lines?
>Last time turned to nothing, this I'm sure, but I've been wrong before, and how this feels, and how Liz sings "I won't decorate my love" has got me thinking, it's got me dreaming of imaginary times on an imaginary couch listening to imaginary records and with imaginary mouths saying "boy, this is it," "this must be it". Please, can't this just be it.

;_;

unironically good pop punk

best "emo revival" band and it isn't even close

Can't pick only one but the three song trilogy after Blah Blah Blahs I keep coming back to.

>or at the very least our EEEEEEEEYES

everyone talks about that album, but listen to I see it too and born again off their first LP. the apex of their songwriting tbqh.

>actually thinking RoS is emo

this doh

J e r o m e s

D
R
E
A
M

Oh God, I fucking hate it when album covers are composed of sloppy images of fast-food, its more depressing than the content. Just look at that pizza, coming from someone who works at a pizza chain I can tell you now that the dough is under-proofed, there is virtually no defined edge whatsoever and the toppings are atrocious (the cheese is supposed to cover the edge and there is far too much sauce on the pizza). Then we have the plastic plate as if that wasn't enough, yes, the very bane of early comprehensive school parties as you'd struggle to stick your plastic fork into the morsels of a Tesco's chocolate cake, fucking mortifying, I don't want to see a fucking pizza on that shit. Then we have shit like this math rock group who thought it was a grand idea to have picture of a bird eating McCain's wobbly chips alongside what is essentially shit in a bun with this stupid sauce that covers half of the plate, like how are you going to put down the burg without cross-contaminating it with the gravy/ sauce or whatever that is? Christ and its on a plastic plate too, you'd think for established musicians they'd at least have the money to buy a set of fine china to serve up their lowly produce but instead they act like fucking cannibals, even chavs don't stoop that low, they at least use an eviction notice as a place mat, Christ.

Underrated post

their first LP is massively underrated, in my opinion it is their best.

calm down

Good post

>I got so far to have come against a wall
>The first, the final, no middle
>Well it seems so real to me
>To each is own illusions
>If I could only believe

>He is drowning in the same room as me
>And it's the very thing that makes me believe
>That there are two of him and only one of me
>Let me bathe amidst my ignorance, ignorance
>As if I were asleep, as if I were asleep

I like emo violence

Good record here too

Just got back is better lyrically tho

Name??

that pizza looks delicious, fuck off with your pretentious food wankery

Yuri

Are you an experienced pizza-slapper? Oh, that's right, you aren't. So take your bigoted anti-culinary views and throw them in the dustbin you swine - making pizza requires love and dedication, pressing the edges of the dough with the strength of Zeus to define that edge before flipping it over and stretching the dough like your giving your wife a back massage (but not too gentle) is not an art that can be mastered in merely one day or a week, it required months of training (approximately six for the average slapper) to perfect. You call me pretentious for merely being pragmatic, I am trained in the culinary arts and can slap so gracefully that you'll be able to measure the simple harmonic motion on the pizza simply following -w^2x, and I bet you wouldn't need any more than 3 significant figures! Oh, and that pizza doesn't even have toppings, hahaha listen kid when a customer walks in and orders a pizza, you know what they usually get: some toppings, I'm laughing so hard at your post right know that I can barely walk, I bet he doesn't even know the hygiene regulations involved in the curation of a proper well-rounded pizza! Ahaha!