They're all over Sup Forums

They're all over Sup Forums

where do I sign up?

You can't. They're not hiring anymore.
Hide Hillary threads

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

living the australian dream desu

She has the plausible deniability.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

we shitpost for a good cause though, shitposting for hillary clinton would be like dragging your cock and balls over a mile of broke glass because someone promised you that the sun would rise again tomorrow.

Ǹ̥͈̠ͅo̝ ̯͜o͓̮̙̰̲ṋ͉̤͍̙̳e̜̙͙͝ ̨̘͎̭͕̩i̦͇͉̟͟ś̗̺ ̕b̫e̵̗̤̳͍̯͓̮i͢ͅn̷̻͙g̦̯̤̹̯͟ p̡̦̜a̳͎͜i̛͈̝̲̹d̜̦̬̼̮͙͇ t̪o͓̖͍͘ ̫͡s͔h̡̫͙i̜̩̹l̝̫͎͖̕l̰̦̩̤̀ ͎ͅf͏̟̪ͅͅo͟r̹͇̦̥͙̤ ̤̀H̺̩̩̯̳i̡̮̼̤͙ͅl̸̦̤l҉̠͙̝̪ͅa͍̗̤̭r̛̺̫̯͖̪̙̘y̡̺͎̼̫̲ͅ.̱̪̥̖ ̱́I̹t͔̰͉͉͎͔'͉̀s a̡͇̮͍̩̥͖̖ ̳͈͓R͙̥̘͇̮͍e̼͈͕̯̱p̲̹͚̥͇u͉̙͈̰ͅbl͓̤̭̗̖͚i҉̱̹̲̪c̬̮a͝n̤ ̶f̛͉͕̥̣͎̺ͅu̫̥͠n̥̳̱͘d͈̞̮e͎͈̠ͅͅd̷̞̳ ͚͍̗͖͉l͖͓̬̦͈̙̫͢i̢e͖͢ ͕͓͖̪̮̹̬́ą̩̠nd͖̘̺̮̳̗ ̹̺̪̲͡a̫͈͚̞ ͕̱̩͕̘̯ͅp̟͙̝̩a̛̦͉t̹̱̮̯̲̦ẖ̮͙͈̼ͅe̻̫̥̼̺t͖̫̪̯͙ͅi̲̟̞̳̱c̘̼̙̯ ͟a̛̳̲̦̜̯̰̟t̢t͇͔̠͈̣͙̹e͕̟͙͇m̬̗͕͙͙̺̼͟p͙̜̩̝̯̹͔t ̣̘͡t̥͔o̥ ̺̳s̹͞ḿ̳̞͙̺̤͖͓e͉͇̥̺̮a̲͖ͅr͎ ͟he͏̠͈̖͍̞̲ͅr͙ ͏͓c̺̩̥a̵͖̠͙̬̗m̨̟̥̱̙͕̯̹p̻̻̪̝͔a͍̖̭̻̠ig̺͓̣͓n̝̦̱̬͇͓͜.̯͉̖̜̩̖̣

Ǹ̶҉̞͕͇o͓͔̪͉͖͡ ͜҉͙o̡̜͇̹n̛̦͚͔̞̘͓̻̫͠e͏̶̟̫͢ ̛̻̳͖͙̪̪̼͚͟i͉̟̘̺͜s̯̤͔͉̗̼̼ ̧̯̠̼̜͓̪b͔̞̞̩͚̘͜e̜̩̳͟ì͝͏̤͚̝ǹ̛̪͉͘g̠̰͍̱͞ ̶̭̙̥̜̥̦p̳͍̺̕͞a̤̙͉̝͝i̢̺d͓͙̣̖͜ ̛̞̜̦̺͇t̡̝̫̥̩̣̘͖̰o͠҉̭̩̳̖̞̹͡ ̶̸͖͉̲s͏̵̼̖̱͝h̶̭͖̱̭̠i͢҉͏̫̻̤̯̠l͈̥̗̥l̴̨͙͟ ̢̞̜̖̺́f̴҉̝͖͓̜̩̳̰̥ọ̧̞̜ͅr̯̬͢ ̛͎͎̱͈̟͇͢Ḥ̶͙̼̲̬̥͇i͇͖̞͔͜l̮͓̫̘̬l̛̬̤̖͔͢a̙̦̪̬͉͟r̙̹̝̯͜y̩͍̮̺̳̥͇̘.̬̱̞͚͎̀ ͉̙̝I̢̧̨̩͇̯̗͔͖ţ̴̖̼͎̜̩̫́'͎̱͖̬̝͘͡s̸̡̛͕̳͔͈͎ ̵̴͇̞̹̩͢ͅa̴͘͏̟̺̦̳̺̤̖ ͏͔͙͔̠͚̖̝̞̝R̴͇̩̯̩̬̪̤̜͜e̠͖͚͚̻̣͟͜͠ͅͅp̧̝̼͚͎͙͙͕͟͟u̖̼͇͇͔̤̟b̸̞͈̭͈͈͙̺̲͝͡l͏̢̯̞͙͖̪̦̯ͅi̪̻͍̤͇̲̺͉c̡͇͍̳͓̩͚̪̳͟a̹̭͈͕̹͘͡n̷͉̙̲͞ ̤̖̱͇͍̠̮͠f̶͙̜u̫̦͜ṇ̸̭̼̩̬d̷̷̤͔̪ͅe̝̠͇̘ͅd̶̢̜̲̜̜̗͇̯͉͢ ̴̴͕̯̠̬̀ḷ̻̟̯̲͓̘̦i̡̬̹̰ȩ̜͉̪ ͖̞͕̥͕ͅa͠͏̝̳̲n̛̻̖͚̲̙͢d̀͏̙͔̲͎̹̝ͅ ̣̱̠̖͕̗͞a̳̹͇̦̪͝ͅ ̛̗̳̳͙̯̮p҉̙̱͕̩͟ą̖̰͔̻͓̗͎̕͜t̴̡͚̫͕̣͕̳̩̱͘h̥̠̝e͙͍̭̘̮͕̬̳͟͡ͅţ̞̹̜͈͍̥̲̠̕͠i̡̜̼͕͎͠c҉͚̝̲̳ ̤̦̜̼̙̖̤a̠̱͜t̵̺̝̟̩͡t̬̘͖̹̲̕͜e͚̠̠͢͡m͎͍͓̣̩̲̠̮̬p̞̰̱̘̳͚t͉̼̝͉̤͜͜ ̡͇͉̰̣̜̤̦̀t̛̺̯͔̱͉̦̖̤͉o̮̤̗͇͓̩̜ ̨̜̟̮͢ṣ̴̟͇̟͡m̖̦͢e̸̵̥̟̘̼͔à͞҉̪̣͓͚̖͓͕̗̪ŗ̻͇̤͈ ҉̗̮̀h͇̳͞ę̥̹͔̳r̷҉̞̮͙̺̬̹̣ͅ ͉̻̼c͝͏̨͕͔a̵̵̺̻̖͚͔̤m̷͇̮̜͙͓͍̻̙͡ṕ̞̫a̠ͅí̛̬̹̺͔̖̀g̠̜̦̯͍n̷̛̠͠.̫̖̣̀͞

Totally this, bro!
These republican dummies totally need to get with the times, they need to get with hillary!

found the shill

> Reboot shillbot.exe

> 10 PRINT "No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign."

> 20 GOTO 10

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>My shill detector is going off the charts

Vast right-wing conspiracy

>Pissing in an ocean of piss

Totally a good use of money.

Kek i remember that, decades ago

shilbot detected

I made $0.17 this thread

Donald Trump's proposal to deport misdocumented American citizens and impose a religious test on opportunity seekers is farcical and frankly, reckless and disgusting. Sup Forums needs to stop supporting this dangerous maniac and instead embrace the only serious candidate with a proven track record of success and a positive message. If #DangerousDonald calls that playing the 'gender card,' then deal me in.

#ImWithHer

who the fuck is going to notice

trollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrollstrollingtrolls

ITT trolls work for free for a laugh

> misdocumented

Netflix and Shill

>$0.75 has been credited to your account.